As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Let's Play] Long Live The Queen [now with sequel?]

cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm RegentBears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
edited September 2015 in Games and Technology
7Ws01Xl.jpg
Long Live The Queen is a visual novel/royalty/patricide sim wherein we will try to raise an aspiring young princess to the highest role in the land.

Unless, of course, she dies in the process.
(She will. A lot.)

Let's begin, shall we?

Prologue:
knvWMZg.jpg
rIB8AbS.jpg
I know it's hard to leave your school and all your friends, but I've arranged for the best possible tutors in every subject. You'll have to work hard this year to prepare yourself before your fifteenth birthday, but I know you can do it. You'll learn quickly and make a wonderful queen. Or DIE.
It's what your mother would have wanted.

SCZxjpJ.jpg
This is NOT what mother would have wanted! She wouldn't have wanted to die and leave me.
...uh, right?

rIB8AbS.jpg
No. She wouldn't. At least I doubt it.
But sometimes bad things happen. We have to pick up and carry on. All of Nova depends on us. On you.
(I knew I should've had the Prime Minister handle this crap.)

SCZxjpJ.jpg
*sigh* You could've put me up for adoption, but NOOOOOO, you had to be a 'responsible father'!

rIB8AbS.jpg
I will be here to guide you until your coronation, but the decisions you make are ultimately up to you. Come. Your maids are waiting.
God help them.

V2Iftff.jpg
I knew I should've eloped with that bard.

H12wVYf.jpg
The skills she learns will provide different choices in the ongoing plot. Learning the right skills can mean the difference between life and death!
You also need to keep an eye on Elodie's Mood. With her mother's tragic death, Elodie is not very happy right now. (Nor is this likely to change anytime soon.)

The Mood button will take you to the emotions screen for more details.

E5kv1iY.jpg

Elodie's current mood affects her ability to learn. It gives a bonus to some skills and a penalty to others.

mSD3ASK.jpg

Every week Elodie can study two skills. So if she studies history, she will earn 2 points per 5 days; 10 points.
Because Elodie is depressed, she has -2 penalty to the Social skillset Conversation. She doesn't feel like talking to people right now. If she studies conversation, she will earn [2-2] points per day: that is, 0 points!

However, she has a +1 bonus to the Expression skillset. If she studies one of the Expression skills, she will earn 2+1 points per day. Which means 3 points a day, 15 points for the week.
If you study a skill you have a penalty for, you could be wasting your time and not learning anything. If you study a skill you have bonuses for, you will learn much faster than normal.
All of these bonuses and penalties will change when Elodie's mood changes. She can also gain bonuses to skills by studying related skills.
Check the skills screen every week to see your current bonuses! Once you know your mood, skills, bonuses, and penalties, you are ready to choose your classes for the week.

HhIxlmn.jpg
Choose a class option for both Morning and Evening classes, then click the 'Done' button which will appear in the lower-right corner. As you play through the story, you will sometimes see feedback bubbles appearing over the text.

idUtVyF.jpg
These tell you what's happening behind the scenes. Bubbles like these will show you when Elodie's mood is being altered by events.

QiRkWdF.jpg
Bubbles like these will show you when the story is changing based on what skills Elodie has learned so far.
If the test fails, there is some option being missed because she doesn't have enough points in that skill yet.
This feedback is very helpful in figuring out different options to try!
Now, get ready to become a corp-- Queen!

8MH2h4E.jpg

Elodie can take one class for the day time, one at night. Each class has three subjects under it.

Class Details:
Royal Demeanor: Composure, Elegance, Presence
Conversation: Public Speaking, Court Manners, Flattery
Expression: Decoration, Instrument, Voice
Agility: Dance, Reflexes, Flexibility
Weapons: Swords, Archery, Polearms
Athletics: Running, Climbing, Swimming
Animal Handling: Horses, Dogs, Falcons
History: Novan History, Foreign Affairs, World History
Intrigue: Internal Affairs, Foreign Intelligence, Ciphering
Medicine: Herbs, Battlefield Medicine, Poison
Economics: Accounting, Trade, Production
Military: Strategy, Naval Strategy, Logistics
Faith: Meditation, Divination, Lore

Class Benefits
I should've been more specific about the class benefits, this should help:

Sadly it's hard to know exactly which are valuable until they're needed.

Royal Demeanor
Your ability to look and act like a queen.

Composure - staying calm in the face of danger or surprises
Elegance - looking graceful under pressure
Presence - motivating people with the power of your personality

Mood Bonus: Yielding
Mood Penalty: Lonely, Depressed, Afraid, Willful, Angry

Conversation

Public Speaking - giving speeches and convincing people of things
Court Manners - etiquette
Flattery - complimenting others(whether genuinely or otherwise)

Mood Bonus: Lonely, Cheerful
Mood Penalty: Depressed, Pressured

Expression
Artistic ability.
Decoration - painting, sculpting, fashion, visual arts
Instrument - musical instruments
Voice - singing

Mood Bonus: Depressed
Mood Penalty: Angry

History
Novan History - your country's past
Foreign Affairs - things that happened between Nova and other countries in the past
World History - big setting overview stuff (only really useful for backstory)

Mood Penalty: Willful, Pressured

Intrigue
Spies and secrecy
Internal Affairs - secret information about Novan nobles
Foreign Intelligence - secret information about other countries
Ciphering - how to safely write or read secret information

Mood Bonus: Willful
Mood Penalty: Lonely, Afraid, Cheerful

Medicine
Herbs - how to use plants
Battlefield - how to treat injuries
Poison - how to identify poisonings and treat them

Mood Bonus: Lonely

Economics
Accounting - math and budgeting
Trade - how international finance works
Production - what Nova's resources are

Mood Bonus: None

Military
Strategy - land battles
Naval Strategy - sea battles
Logistics - moving people and supplies around on time

Mood Bonus: Willful, Angry
Mood Penalty: Afraid, Cheerful

Agility
Dance
Reflexes - reacting quickly
Flexibility

Mood Bonus: Afraid
Mood Penalty: Injured

Weapons
Swords
Archery
Polearms

Mood Bonus: Angry
Mood Penalty: Yielding, Afraid, Cheerful, Injured

Athletics
Running
Climbing
Swimming

Mood Bonus: Cheerful, Pressured
Mood Penalty: Depressed, Injured

Animal Handling
Horses - riding and grooming
Dogs - training and hunting
Falcons - training and hunting

Faith
Meditation - like Composure, keeps you calm when bad things happen
Divination - gives you warning of upcoming events
Lore - legends and mystical history

Mood Bonus: Yielding, Afraid, Pressured
Mood Penalty: Lonely

Lumen (must unlock this before you can study it)
Sense Magic
Resist Magic
Wield Magic

Mood Penalty: Yielding

We'll go by consensus, and I'll update accordingly.

In the highly likely event of Elodie's death due to popular vote causing her to fail miserably, I'll revert to the last viable save point.

wVEsyIc.png
cj iwakura on

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    If there's no responses by tonight, I'll roll with my own choices.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    LanrutconLanrutcon The LabyrinthRegistered User regular
    This won't end well for her.

Ok, given that I know nothing about this game at all I'll cast a vote based purely on gut instinct:

Royal Demeanor seems obvious. Intrigue seems vaguely important. We choose 2 classes, not 2 subjects, right?

Capture.jpg~original
    Currently playing: GW2 and TSW
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Running and Polearms.

Let's stab destiny in the jugular.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Lanrutcon wrote: »

Ok, given that I know nothing about this game at all I'll cast a vote based purely on gut instinct:

Royal Demeanor seems obvious. Intrigue seems vaguely important. We choose 2 classes, not 2 subjects, right?

Right. And there's several class choices over the first few days, so I'll just apply them throughout updates as needed.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular

You have to be more specific, e.g. Composure and Ciphering.

Anyways, I have to abstain since I dont want to troll nor do I want to hand you a win.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Updates will be smaller due to the bite-sized nature of this game's passing of time, but I'll try to make them more frequent to balance it out.

Week 1
    8m4Tgvw.jpg
    I applied the recommendations of Royal Demeanor, and decided Elodie needs to be more composed if she's going to hide that depression, and she'd better brush up on her cardio if she plans to outrun the likely flood of suitors.

1bbZ1K9.jpg

jtxJZX7.jpg

Sadly, neither subject does her much good, due to said depression.
    Don't worry, a cure's on the way!

hlMBiij.jpg

mqkzQYD.jpg
    Oh! It's my cousins! And my aunt and uncle.
    Little do they know we already spent the life insurance. Ha-ha!

7ieobGH.jpg

uL0zgMo.jpg
    More like sorry you didn't kill her yourself you trifling bi-

bvtO9dk.jpg

mqkzQYD.jpg
    Thank you. :blush:

4VAduTA.jpg

mqkzQYD.jpg
    Hi, Lottie. I haven't seen you in ages! Will you be staying long?
    They're not cooking for two, you know.

DQFXDun.jpg
    Yup! Mummy said we'd be here all month.
    So where's the booze?

mqkzQYD.jpg
    Maybe we'll have some time to talk later.
    Who told her we had rum?

DQFXDun.jpg
    I love this room! It's so much bigger than mine back home.
    A closet's not so bad once you get around the whole constant upright position thing.

mqkzQYD.jpg
    You should visit more often. It's awful that the only time I get to see you is...
    ... something like this. I know your brother and sister are still too young, but why haven't you come to school?
    Slacker.

DQFXDun.jpg
    My mother worries about me. She doesn't think anywhere but home is safe.
    That's okay, I just climb out the window.

mqkzQYD.jpg
    I understand. I'm probably not going to be allowed to leave this castle until my birthday.
    But at least we can have fun together here!
    (I'll use the cheap scotch from last year.)

iTIRsy8.jpg

She gets a Cheerful+1 from hanging out with her freeloading cousin. Why was she happy to see her again?

From time to time Elodie can do other things to improve her mood, learn about events in the castle or visitors, and try to become somewhat queenly.

sMhOmv1.jpg

So, how will Elodie spend her weekend?
      Talk to your father [???] Attend court [+2 Yielding +1 Depressed +1 Pressured] Explore Castle [+1 Lonely +1 Afraid] Visit Tomb [+1 Depressed +1 Afraid] Attend Service [-1 Depressed] Walk in the Gardens [+1 Lonely +1 Cheerful] Sneak Out [+2 Willful +1 Lonely] Play With Toys [+1 Yielding +1 Lonely +1 Cheerful] Visit Charlotte, Lady Merva [???] Visit Dungeons [No Effect]

Current Mood:
    HkxcfgF.jpg

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    So...this game looks confusing! I say we attend court. Let's see if we learn something there?

What does visit Dungeon entail, btw?

Capture.jpg~original
  • Options
    Looks like being in the middle of those sliders could be good. Needs more Angry. I say something with [???]. Charlotte?

• Options
    So...this game looks confusing! I say we attend court. Let's see if we learn something there?

Later in the game it offers stat changes and story tidbits, nothing yet.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    cj iwakura wrote: »

I see. So we never don armor and go out to bash monsters, yes?

Capture.jpg~original
  • Options
    cj iwakura wrote: »

I see. So we never don armor and go out to bash monsters, yes?

Well... that depends on how you define armor.
    But there will be other elements. Sort of.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    I realized that the last few parts of that conversation reflected the 'visit Charlotte' choice, so a few more class votes will be needed.
    (Possibly several.)

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    ani_game_bumani_game_bum Optimistic, Rule-Breaking Nice Guy The Final World/DestinationRegistered User regular
    This reminds me that I still need to harvest my last 3 Steam trading cards for this game; leaving it idle didn't seem to drop the cards as much as I had to actively play it for an set amount of time.

It's been a while since I played LLTQ and I only seem to make it about halfway through the time given to me until something fatally dire happens to Elodie so I do not remember what actions are the right survivable moves. If I may join in the fun, I will vote "Attend Service" to cancel out the Depression a bit.

steam_sig.pngPSN: ani_game_bum Battle.net ID: Anigamebum#1354 Genshin UID: 660694297 Switch FC: SW-2127-8288-6505 Steam Wishlist
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I'll be sure to apply that next. What's up now are classroom/study choices. I may start asking for several just to not hold up proceedings too much.

Also, there's only two prereqs for survival that I know of, but we're just rolling with whatever until they happen.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    Looks like being in the middle of those sliders could be good. Needs more Angry. I say something with [???]. Charlotte?

Actually being in the extremes can be good, depending on what stat you want to increase in class because they can give you bonuses.

This really makes me want to pick this game back up, I quit when it got too depressing watching her die horrible deaths over and over.

• Options
    Interesting.

Is "Battlefield" under "Medicine" like first aid or something? Because if it is, I vote Battlefield. If it is not, I vote Reflexes instead.

Also Running.

• Options
    TakelTakel Registered User regular
    Oooh, this is going to be interesting... This game has a lot of dead ends, the question is which ones to avoid... Going out of your way to pass some of the early events may not be the best thing if they cripple stat growths. To that end, I propose that we really crank out to the extreme emotive states.
    Ok, I admit, I'm a bit of a softie on Elodie so I really didn't like moving her into a depressed state, but no reservations when I'm not pulling the trigger!

So I vote on attending court!

Steam | PSN: MystLansfeld | 3DS: 4656-6210-1377 | FFXIV: Lavinia Lansfeld
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Week 2: Uninvited Guests
    Elodie decides to gear up for war.

RNLI9nw.jpg
    And practice her M*A*S*H tactics.

zmsa23a.jpg
    Good to know.

VqONbMV.jpg
    Rule #1 of surviving patricide: cardio.

nOn9oQW.jpg
    Armed Rebellion!? It's about damn time!

mrQJE7E.jpg

SCZxjpJ.jpg
    Oh, it's just her.

rIB8AbS.jpg
    You have no respect or honor. It's because of you and your powers that my wife is dead!
    Well, that and the guillotine. Mostly you.

OLls46x.jpg
    What?!?
    You told me she tripped on her cape!

LyAZj6k.jpg
    I am a Lumen, as was she, and like every Lumen I am willing to give my life if necessary to protect our domain.
    Not the jewelry, though.

rIB8AbS.jpg
    Your line has been traitors for two hundred years. I won't have you corrupting my daughter.
    But she IS for sale...

LyAZj6k.jpg
    That is for the Crown Princess to decide.
    Elodie, your mother trusted me, and I have much to teach you.
    You wouldn't BELIEVE the raves we have up north.

T2K6TZY.jpg

What's it gonna be, what's it gonna beeeeee? [/monokuma]

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!

• Options
    TakelTakel Registered User regular
    Raves? Awesome! Let her stay!

Steam | PSN: MystLansfeld | 3DS: 4656-6210-1377 | FFXIV: Lavinia Lansfeld
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    AND WHAT DO WE DO WITH WITCHES? BURN THEM UP
    Magic is boring! Arrest her!

• Options
    Witch? Hmm. Unlimited power is handy. Don't know how I feel about dying for network-security, though.

• Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Feels cheating as I've already played the game but let her stay.
    just saves time over arresting her. Plus people reaching the 'must learn economics!' Frenzy to get magic sets up the first death :smiley:

• Options
    Witch? Hmm. Unlimited power is handy. Don't know how I feel about dying for network-security, though.

I'm going to count this as 'Let her stay'.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    LostNinja wrote: »

Actually being in the extremes can be good, depending on what stat you want to increase in class because they can give you bonuses.

This really makes me want to pick this game back up, I quit when it got too depressing watching her die horrible deaths over and over.

Nope, how far out they are isn't relevant - having 0/0/0/1 or 0/0/0/5 is the exact same bonus.

The only thing that matters is the dominant mood. This is whichever slider is farthest from the center. If there's a tie, it's the leftmost of the tied sliders. The exceptions are neutral (all sliders at 0... pointless, it gives no bonuses) and Injured (story event, penalizes lots of stuff).

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Another series of class votes will be helpful for the next update. Heck, people can start leaving them in succession.

Also, visiting the Duchess is now an option, unless the preference is for Elodie to attend court as suggested earlier.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    There are a lot of good things to learn, but it's hard to get good at anything if you're doing too many things.
    Even so, I vote for getting some Reflexes. Don't let your guard down!

Also Running.

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Our mother trusted her and now she is dead. Burn the witch!

Tentative vote for leading how to use a sword. If we have to go to war we will have to lead from the front. But I don't know our bonuses (let us know before holding the vote)

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    Elodie is tiny, though. Polearms would give her leverage, and reach!

• Options
    Divination and Poison. The future can't kill you if you know what comes next! :sunglasses:

• Options
    edited March 2014
    I should've been more specific about the class benefits, this should help:

Sadly it's hard to know exactly which are valuable until they're needed.

Royal Demeanor
    Your ability to look and act like a queen.

Composure - staying calm in the face of danger or surprises
    Elegance - looking graceful under pressure
    Presence - motivating people with the power of your personality

Mood Penalty: Lonely, Depressed, Afraid, Willful, Angry

Conversation

Public Speaking - giving speeches and convincing people of things
    Court Manners - etiquette
    Flattery - complimenting others(whether genuinely or otherwise)

Mood Bonus: Lonely, Cheerful
    Mood Penalty: Depressed, Pressured

Expression
    Artistic ability.
    Decoration - painting, sculpting, fashion, visual arts
    Instrument - musical instruments
    Voice - singing

History
    Novan History - your country's past
    Foreign Affairs - things that happened between Nova and other countries in the past
    World History - big setting overview stuff (only really useful for backstory)

Intrigue
    Spies and secrecy
    Internal Affairs - secret information about Novan nobles
    Foreign Intelligence - secret information about other countries
    Ciphering - how to safely write or read secret information

Mood Penalty: Lonely, Afraid, Cheerful

Medicine
    Herbs - how to use plants
    Battlefield - how to treat injuries
    Poison - how to identify poisonings and treat them

Mood Bonus: Lonely

Economics
    Accounting - math and budgeting
    Trade - how international finance works
    Production - what Nova's resources are

Mood Bonus: None

Military
    Strategy - land battles
    Naval Strategy - sea battles
    Logistics - moving people and supplies around on time

Mood Bonus: Willful, Angry
    Mood Penalty: Afraid, Cheerful

Agility
    Dance
    Reflexes - reacting quickly
    Flexibility

Mood Bonus: Afraid
    Mood Penalty: Injured

Weapons
    Swords
    Archery
    Polearms

Mood Bonus: Angry
    Mood Penalty: Yielding, Afraid, Cheerful, Injured

Athletics
    Running
    Climbing
    Swimming

Mood Bonus: Cheerful, Pressured
    Mood Penalty: Depressed, Injured

Animal Handling
    Horses - riding and grooming
    Dogs - training and hunting
    Falcons - training and hunting

Faith
    Meditation - like Composure, keeps you calm when bad things happen
    Divination - gives you warning of upcoming events
    Lore - legends and mystical history

Mood Bonus: Yielding, Afraid, Pressured
    Mood Penalty: Lonely

Lumen (must unlock this before you can study it)
    Sense Magic
    Resist Magic
    Wield Magic

Mood Penalty: Yielding

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    A lot of stuff that sounds useful.

• Options
    You generally get a benefit at each 10 point level, including lore tidbits for the background ones.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    If Elodie were to be told not to move, would she do as she was told or look to see what's going on?
    First answer decides.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Irrelevant, you'll fail the skill check (You have to take two courses in the skill at a -1 penalty for the first two weeks to get enough to pass. It's... harsh.)

Stay still.

Polaritie on
  • Options
    Oh yeah. Oh well. (Also, you should probably spoil the latter part and similar observations in the future.)

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Week 3: Reptilian Warfare
    Ea6IVfv.jpg
    Also I like her pearls.

bB5LsPs.jpg

rIB8AbS.jpg
    As you wish.
    Do bear in mind I will cremate your remains.

NgIFWD8.jpg
    Elodie opts to attend a court session.

TxOuttx.jpg
    It mostly sucks.

uakhRwv.jpg
    Build a bridge out of her!

But it has its charms.

emwGDHM.jpg
    Elodie's under pressure, but at least she's less prone to drama.

VlBRN2c.jpg
    She decides to brush up on her reaction time and stabbings, just in case she has to play ParaParaParadise while wielding a glaive.

Dp8kaDk.jpg
    Hey, you never know.

anw5R7t.jpg
    Could also be helpful for Sailor Saturn cosplay.

1iNsjST.jpg

mqkzQYD.jpg
    Lottie, do you have a boyfriend?
    If so, can I have him?

DQFXDun.jpg
    Not really. I just like to play with the flowers.
    They don't make me pay for dinner.

VPGxc78.jpg
    uL0zgMo.jpg
    I KNEW IT.

No, not at you. At your... feet?

SCZxjpJ.jpg
    Oh.

tQCq4K0.jpg
    Princess! Don't move!
    Those shoes are a fashion nightmare!

2zCdCr6.jpg
    Elodie makes a valiant attempt, anyway.

DmmnwaO.jpg

uL0zgMo.jpg
    Grumblegrumble worthlessd20junk grumblegrumble

You look down where her sword is pointing. There's a snake in the grass!

5ygxHcV.jpg

wJcWiAv.jpg
    Mm, deliciousssss princessssss.

DQFXDun.jpg
    No!
    No one gets to kill her but me!

OLls46x.jpg
    wait what

iHVRIZG.jpg
    wJcWiAv.jpg
    Oh well, plan B.

OLls46x.jpg
    Lottie!
    Tuck and roll!

DQFXDun.jpg
    Ow.

Too late, Julianna swings her sword and cuts off the snake's head.

KhgoeTs.jpg

uL0zgMo.jpg
    Bit late, cougar.

LyAZj6k.jpg
    Your daughter's been bitten by a milk viper. They're poisonous. Get an herbalist, right away!

wJcWiAv.jpg
    I RESENT THAT! Oh wait, I'm dead.

tQCq4K0.jpg
    I will treat my daughter. I certainly can't trust anyone here to keep her safe!
    She'll be much safer surrounded by scheming men!

SCZxjpJ.jpg
    I'm sorry...
    Though to be fair you really kind of brought this on yourself.

DQFXDun.jpg
    I don't feel good.
    Rum... why is the rum always gone...

tQCq4K0.jpg
    We will be returning home to Merva immediately.
    Bring the cart!

LyAZj6k.jpg
    Your aunt has a point. Milk vipers are not native to this area. That snake should never have been here.

wJcWiAv.jpg
    I GO WHERE I PLEASE.

LyAZj6k.jpg
    Someone may have tried to kill you.

wJcWiAv.jpg
    It was a love bite!

OLls46x.jpg
    Will Charlotte be okay?
    We were gonna go clubbing later...

LyAZj6k.jpg
    I don't know.
    But if she dies, think of the lawsuits!

ru2arPK.jpg
    Elodie decides to drown her sorrows at church.

HQO60OP.jpg

SCZxjpJ.jpg
    I swear I'll never drink again!

I guess the confessional helped too.

Current Mood:
    rENvE6j.jpg

So, since I'm not too shy about meta-gaming the hell out of this, we can try to save Charlotte from a poison-filled future, or carry on.

I have enough class votes from the previous posts for maybe two more selections.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Ironman it.

Speaking of which, I vote for classes in Taxation and Overtaxation.

Polaritie on
  • Options
    Goddamnit, should have brought a spear.

• Options
    See, what'd I tell you? A little paranoia goes a long way!

And I'll also vote to move on. It's no fun if you get to undo every little mistake.