As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Camp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — It’s Not Today

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited February 2014 in Camp Weedonwantcha

imageCamp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — It’s Not Today

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• SeznegSezneg Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    That's ominous... Malachi might resort to tick marks for days etched into cabin wall with fingernails.

Sezneg on
  • RoyalXIIIRoyalXIII Registered User new member
    This is amazing :D

• HuMaNTooLHuMaNTooL Registered User regular
    This comic continually makes my day! Keep up the great work!!

• Eric the PrezEric the Prez Registered User regular
    I have to go to work...but I will find you kitty when I get home

• Balaan WrathBalaan Wrath Registered User regular
    Oooooo! You sneaky lil kitty.

• Pullbox MykePullbox Myke Uncertified BAMF Janesville, WIRegistered User new member
    Gotcha, feral cat! Not slipping past me today. Beyond how entertaining this strip is, I always have to come back and find the cat of the day.

• supergluesuperglue Registered User regular
    I feel like she was spoon feeding us until now.... The feral cats have been so much harder to find these last couple of weeks. That said: Gotcha, kitty.

• Finnish_LineFinnish_Line Registered User regular
    Not a good idea to surprise Brian. He's packin'.

• JackJack Registered User regular
    I love how seamlessly this strip blends comedy with tragedy. It never fails to be funny even when each strip reveals another aspect of their horrible existence.

• Spman2099Spman2099 Registered User regular
    Cat? Or gremlin? You be the judge...

• RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    ok, multiple reads, and I finally found that sneaky kitty. I thought for sure Katie forgot to include one.

• Kool-AidKool-Aid Registered User new member
    I can't explain why, but I wasn't in love with this comic concept on StripSearch, or even after its debut, even though my wife and I were pulling for Katie throughout the entire show as it unfolded. As I continue to read the installments regularly, however, I have realized that this comic is one of my very favorite, not just among its contemporaries but of all time. The subtlety of tone and mood, and the consistency with which the art and content deliver meaty, satisfying reading experiences is nigh unparalleled. Great job. Just great work in general.

• KaZeFenrirKaZeFenrir Registered User regular
    On a micro level, this comic is adorable and cute and cuddly! But when you step back and look at if from a macro level, it is SOOOOO depressing.

• Dr.UDr.U Registered User new member
    new here. pa. strip search. envy i cant be there. katie wins. camp wee. superb. love. clicky. skadi. 4h reading. love.
    short: thank you very much katie. i love your stuff!
    can i donate somewhere?

• KreylKreyl Registered User regular
    Dr. U, there is no donate page, but there is a store. Katie will get money that way. :)

• EvilCakeEvilCake Richmond VARegistered User regular
    Just realized how GIANT Malachi's ears are. Its like hes compensating for everyone else's lack of them

• jeliaserjeliaser Registered User new member
    Looks like Malachi could learn something from dem cats.

Home from work...baaaaa found you kitty. I told you id finds you when i got home :)

• AlernetAlernet Registered User regular
    I love Malachi's missing tooth and how Brian has taken kind of a parental role. Those two things have absolutely nothing to do with each other, but I wanted you to know that.

• HUNRoninHUNRonin Registered User regular
    The never changing season furthers my belief that this is either some form of limbo or hell.

• FutureDictatorFutureDictator Registered User regular
    Whoa. Katie. I checked the comic, had my mind blown, and promptly had to make an account to comment here: My birthday is Feb. 27th. I share a birthday with a comic character. BEST. PRESENT. EVER. Keep up the good work!

• RedthirstRedthirst Registered User regular
    HUNRonin wrote: »
    The never changing season furthers my belief that this is either some form of limbo or hell.
    For me it seems like some kind of a social experiment, with all those supply drops.

steam_sig.png
    Happy Birthday Futuredictator - from the future president :)

• davidhbrowndavidhbrown Registered User regular
    The hidden cats are really getting good :-) Much more character than Waldo! I'm starting to worry, though... what if a strip comes out and there's a clearly visible cat in some frame as part of the story instead of a hidden cat? Will we start hallucinating all sorts of hidden cats?

• I AM TRULY AMAZING!!!!I AM TRULY AMAZING!!!! Registered User regular
    hahaha, it's funny how they don't know the exact date

• doctor_dollarsdoctor_dollars AlaskaRegistered User regular
    those trees have spooky faces in them.

• ThesammichmasterThesammichmaster Registered User regular
    Hm, Malachi's birthday is a day after mine.

• GraemGraem Registered User regular
    You'd think Malachi would be a Leo, though.
    ;)

• Sardonic_SamSardonic_Sam Registered User new member
    The kids must have been spending quite a while away from civilization to forget the current date.