As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 2/26/14 - Graduation Day

AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yoRegistered User regular
This forum doesn't feel right without a MOTW thread.

Wolverine and the X-Men #42 - the glorious return of Master Pandemonium
X0zLLU5.jpg

Deadly Class #2 - AP classes, assassin school style
bYfyGUj.png
tHbVsrV.png

And a bonus from last week's Nova #13 - Sam Alexander is a little luckier than Loki
9sXDoz7.jpg

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Thorsie? Hahaha.

• Options
    manjimanji Registered User regular
    was hawkguy 15 this week or last? anyway i just read it and..err...thats quite the cliffhanger.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    It was this week.

And yeah, it's quite a doozy.
    Obviously Clint's not going to die, and I'm pretty sure Barney's not dead either, but they're sure going to be messed up for a while.

• Options
    tehjestertehjester Tampa, FlRegistered User regular
    One day I'm going to catch up and be able to post my MotW here. But for now, I'll just say that Revenge was a total guilty pleasure. Might have to gather the materials for a The Revenger costume...

PSN: JesterKing13 Blizz Battletag: tehjester#1448
  • Options
    It was this week.

Obviously Clint's not going to die, and I'm pretty sure Barney's not dead either, but they're sure going to be messed up for a while.

barney and clint: deadbeat superheros is the book i want
    clint kinda looks like he's been shot in the head in that last panel and barney has bullets in his guts, so probably not gonna happen now :(

• Options
    also, started the superior foes trade, half way into the first issue and its running to at least a laugh a page, which is an auspicious start

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Yeah, Superior Foes is fantastic!

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    manji wrote: »
    It was this week.

barney and clint: deadbeat superheros is the book i want
    clint kinda looks like he's been shot in the head in that last panel and barney has bullets in his guts, so probably not gonna happen now :(

Well it's close still, just atm it's
    Barney and Clint:
    Dead Superheroes
    they were only a syllable off

Like dubstep
    they dropped the beat

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Hawkeye 15 was worth the wait.

Oh, and Skottie Young responded to a tweet of mine. It felt like what I assume catching Santa Claus eating cookies in your kitchen as a kid would feel like.

How old am I? Fuck you, that's how old I am!

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Hawkeye 15 was worth the wait.

Oh, and Skottie Young responded to a tweet of mine. It felt like what I assume catching Santa Claus eating cookies in your kitchen as a kid would feel like.

How old am I? Fuck you, that's how old I am!

Uh, Caveman, I have some bad news.

Scottie Young ain't real. He's just a creation of the dairy industry to try and get people to have more babies so they need more milk.

• Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Via Scans Daily, I offer Star Trek #30 from IDW in which the 'Rebootprise' crew end up encountering a Mirror Universe somewhat different then the one seen in TOS.
    eI4ifJP.jpg
    XHO64JQ.jpg

• Options
    Female Scotty looks like Pam from Archer for some reason... also that's a crossover I'd read!

• Options
    CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    I like how the McCoy's are both glaring at each other.

And Kirk is going to bang him/herself in the end right.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Cade wrote: »
    It would be illogical not too... In the interest of science, of course.

• Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular

frankly I think the answer would be obvious. Both Kirks will bang the other Spock.

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    I like how Lady!Bones has exactly the same lip curl sneer as Karl Urban

That's some good art, capturing the actors likenesses and then translating it across gender very effectively

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular

frankly I think the answer would be obvious. Both Kirks will bang the other Spock.

Nah, Kirk's two greatest loves are himself and pretty ladies. Himself as a pretty lady is about as good as it gets.

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Kirk would bang themselves just because they know how good it would be

all that practise, might as well let themselves enjoy it for once

• Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    Solar wrote: »

That's some good art, capturing the actors likenesses and then translating it across gender very effectively

Except Uhura. Whose male counterpart also has a different last name because ???

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Solar wrote: »

Except Uhura. Whose male counterpart also has a different last name because ???

Some cultures have male and female versions of last names - Russian in particular, maybe Swahili does too?

• Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    Good point. I just didn't think Swahili was one of those languages.

• Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »

Nah, Kirk's two greatest loves are himself and pretty ladies. Himself as a pretty lady is about as good as it gets.

With the amount of Gay subtext the original series had between the two characters I think its clear Spock's masculinity was the only thing keeping Kirk from "going where no man has before".

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Why aren't we just assuming that each Kirk sleeps with everyone of the opposite gender on the other crew?

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Radius wrote: »
    Why aren't we just assuming that each Kirk sleeps with everyone of the opposite gender on the other crew?

Because there is only so much time

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »

That's what slingshotting around the sun is for!

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    You can only do that once or twice in a series

• Options
    Brainleech wrote: »

Why aren't we just assuming that each Kirk sleeps with everyone of the opposite gender on the other crew at the same time?

• Options
    cshadow42cshadow42 Registered User regular
    I want a series entitled "Kirks' Bastards", which gathers up all of the offspring he's sired across half a galaxy.

MTGO Handle - ArtfulDodger
    Diablo 3 - ArtfulDodger#1572
    Minecraft - ArtfulDodger42
  • Options
    cshadow42 wrote: »
    I want a series entitled "Kirks' Bastards", which gathers up all of the offspring he's sired across half a galaxy.

Oh god, has Kirk ever accidentally woo'd one of his bastard children? He's been at it long enough, the odd's can't be in his favor.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    cshadow42 wrote: »

Oh god, has Kirk ever accidentally woo'd one of his bastard children? He's been at it long enough, the odd's can't be in his favor.

If only he had some time on the Enterprise D in generations...

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    *said in the glow of an andorian coffin nail, the best way to relax after a good shag*

"Huh, isn't that a coincidence? 'Tiberius' was the only part of his name that my grandmother knew before he split."