As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dress Like You've Got Your Own Theme Music

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    things currently on my ebay wish list

XzBxurLl.jpg

wb1tK6zl.jpg

DdTkatel.jpg

Holy shit get all of these the very second you can.

• Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    pooka wrote: »

I got that one! And one of the sheath dresses :D

The sale is still going.

• godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Someone linked CrapTaxidermy in another thread, so I've been going through and thought you all would appreciate:

godmode on
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    tumblr_n9dykhcSek1s2knhwo5_1280.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    But do they have pocketses?

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Those are from the wardrobe of the ruling class in a dystopian YA novel adaptation, yeah?

(By which I mean: doooooope)

• NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    I've been looking for a nice slim bifold wallet for the longest time. I haven't found anything that I really liked...until yesterday! When I found a wallet that was different and cool, kind of expensive and also from a UK store that won't ship to the US. :C I actually liked a lot of the wallets by this brand.

Then I realized I could probably just make one myself. So that's where I'm at right now - looking up materials.

I need to replace my ancient teal-and-blue duct tape wallet that I made years and years ago. It has held up amazingly well (and I still get compliments on it sometimes, which reminds me "oh right, you're using a duct tape wallet")...but I think I'd like a "real wallet" now.

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Those are from the wardrobe of the ruling class in a dystopian YA novel adaptation, yeah?

(By which I mean: doooooope)

these are 2011 Alexander Mcqueen designs

I'm torn on this brand's stylings when it comes to menswear

on the one hand I find the victorian severity of it all very appealing

on the other hand the fascination with skulls strikes me as a bit immature

no negative remarks on their womenswear department though

that shit is bangin'

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    So fashion thread, I got some new digs recently. You know that website GG ordered his AssCreed hoodie from? I decided to pick up a few items from there, myself. I got a grand total of two things.

Thing the first is a pair of pants that does not fit me at all and will be summarily passed on (along with some other articles of clothing that are simply far too small for yours truly) to a potential willing party.

Thing the second was a pretty baller jacket that I'm happy with, on par with the leather dealie I got a year or so back.

It's still hot as fuck here in Seattle, so we're not in prime jacket weather just yet, but our mornings are still cool enough that I was able to snap a picture or two of me in my new garb.

I know we all have mixed feelings on Watch_Dogs, but I thought the visual aesthetic of the game was intriguing and appealing. And while Aiden Pearce is a bit of a... questionable individual... his fashion sense is pretty appealing to me and my frigid northwestern sensibilities. With that in mind, I have dubbed the following outfit: "Enemy Fixer Activity Located"

7efbf187-80f3-4324-8b77-5590ba0bb359_zps0cf5841c.jpg

Alternative title: Gotham City Mook

• SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Alternative title: Gotham City Mook

Just needs a large wrench to complete the look!

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
    Nah bro I'm gonna bunch Batman to death. Gonna make history.

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Nah bro I'm gonna bunch Batman to death. Gonna make history.

thought that said brunch him to death, and I was all "you know, that could work..."

"Mister Mook this brunch is delicious! Is it all for me?"

"Yes it is Mister Batman. I buttered the muffins juuuuuuuuuust the way you like them. With poison"

"What was that last part?"

"With poisonberry!"

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Alternative title: Our House: in the middle of the street

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    We did family pictures today since I'm visiting my parents and I forgot to take a selfie of my whole outfit/makeup (white dress I picked up at Nordstrom rack for $25)

Appreciate my glorious hair instead

7A4F42E1-EB27-4F87-B32F-3AE226E99D1E_zpsflugm3rt.jpg

7B0058CE-7C27-4DDC-B080-F03AEC540A98_zpsuzo7noyd.jpg

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    BITS I LOVE YOUR HAIR

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    Thanks! Me too!!

p.s. your hair is pretty awesome too

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Glorious!

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    You're sweet, especially since the time you saw it in person was at the tail end of a nine hour flight ^^

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I've been looking for a nice slim bifold wallet for the longest time. I haven't found anything that I really liked...until yesterday! When I found a wallet that was different and cool, kind of expensive and also from a UK store that won't ship to the US. :C I actually liked a lot of the wallets by this brand.

Then I realized I could probably just make one myself. So that's where I'm at right now - looking up materials.

I need to replace my ancient teal-and-blue duct tape wallet that I made years and years ago. It has held up amazingly well (and I still get compliments on it sometimes, which reminds me "oh right, you're using a duct tape wallet")...but I think I'd like a "real wallet" now.

http://boconi.com/collections/wallets/products/brutus-slimster-black-leather-black-red-buffalo-check

I got one of these fuckers

It's pretty alright, y'know, didn't cost much at all, got it at a Nordrack I think

I'm constantly on the hunt for the slimmest fuckin' wallet I can get that I can still put money in, and this does a good job

I just now realized that jacket should be charcoal gray, not slightly purple.

Hmmmmmmmmm...

• MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Obviously you need it in a second color, then.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
    Yes, but what color will I get that will then turn out to be a different color all together?

Decisions, decisions...

Real talk: I think I am going to take this opportunity to browse some stuff on Amazon and make some... choices.

• SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Bits you are stunning. I am very jealous of your style.

Awww thank you @sassori! That means a lot!

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

http://boconi.com/collections/wallets/products/brutus-slimster-black-leather-black-red-buffalo-check

It's pretty alright, y'know, didn't cost much at all, got it at a Nordrack I think

I'm constantly on the hunt for the slimmest fuckin' wallet I can get that I can still put money in, and this does a good job

http://www.slimfoldwallet.com

I have one of the micros. I love it. Thinnest wallet I've ever had and it is great! Mine has about six card sized items and multiple bills.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014

I have been pimping these wallets to everyone I know, because I love mine so much: http://bellroy.com/
    I have the Note Sleeve in the blue steel colour. My partner Amy has the Very Small in black.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Straightzi wrote: »

http://www.slimfoldwallet.com

I have one of the micros. I love it. Thinnest wallet I've ever had and it is great! Mine has about six card sized items and multiple bills.

They look too big to me. Like, height-wise, not thickness-wise. A wallet has no need to be taller than a dollar bill.

Also, they're not leather, and that's just terrible.

I have been pimping these wallets to everyone I know, because I love mine so much: http://bellroy.com/
    I have the Note Sleeve in the blue steel colour. My partner Amy has the Very Small in black.

These are rad though. I like the Hide and Seek a bunch.

Straightzi on
  • FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    I've got one of these: http://exentri.com/en/the-wallet/

The instant access to two cards is really convenient, I can grab one of them without taking it out of my pocket. It holds up well too, I've had mine for 5-6 years and it's just now starting to show signs of wear.

• Bé ChuilleBé Chuille Registered User regular
    So in fashion news, my clothes budget has just turned into my next tattoo budget.

I can't wait to buy some cute skirts and dresses to show of the tattoo! Excitement!

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I bought new shoes.

Ultra fashion

C460B229-A8B3-4D7B-9B81-4B0D8B44BA52_zpsmxwxyusa.jpg

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    This Sunday night some how ended up with me listening to episodes of Star Talk Radio and browsing fashion.

Emilio Pucci Autumn/Winter 2011-12 Busy, intricate patterns/messes interspersed with some comparatively dull menswear.

It has this, though.
    bmxaUQX.jpg
    And I think this belt is pretty cool.
    3ESnYpz.jpg

Pam Hogg Autumn/Winter 2009-10 (NSFW Fashion boobs and sheerness in some of these) is nonsense, squeaking, shoulder pad, future trash that I'm sort of into.
    ZS13bO5.jpg

Sophie Theallet Spring 2009 (Maybe NSFW for some fashion sheerness). For if you ever end up spending spring some place near the equator, I suppose.
    VL3GDbk.jpg

Look 4 is rad because I like big hoods.
    Look 9 is rad mainly because it has gold on the inside of a wildly popped collar.

• Helpless RockHelpless Rock Registered User regular
    edited August 2014

I really love my Slimfold Wallet. Design wise I suppose it isn't that much of a step up from your duct tape wallet as it is made from Tyvek (like a fedex shipping envelop), but I absolutely love how thin it is. 10 cards, 15ish bills and still not much thicker than an average pen. Currently, it looks like they're a bit out of stock in most things, I have the regular size not the Micro so I'm unsure how the Micro works out.

They do tend to start to rip on a card slot in about a year after purchase, but I carry mine in my back pocket, if you use your front I'm sure it'll last much longer. I think it is designed more for front pocket, but I just can't do that for whatever reason. But they are just $20 so a yearly replacement isn't a huge investment burden.

Helpless Rock on
    WT83sWz.jpg
    Steam: Car1gt // Tumblr // Facebook // Twitter
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Where do you people with ultra-thin wallets keep your coins? Do you just fling your change at homeless people the instant you leave a shop?

• FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Where do you people with ultra-thin wallets keep your coins? Do you just fling your change at homeless people the instant you leave a shop?

In my pocket.

Like a civilised human being.

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I hate having coins loose in my pockets. I just forget about it and end up with coins in every item of clothing and can never find them when I want and destroy washing machines.

• FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    My plan is also reliant on only having one jacket for day to day wear.

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »

In my pocket.

Like a civilised human being.

Though ideally you would never have coins at all because you'd only shop at civilized establishments that take credit/debit cards

2x39jD4.jpg
This discussion has been closed.