As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I've got some good news, some bad news!

FallFall Registered User regular
edited August 2004 in PAX Archive
First, the bad news. I didn't save any money on my car insurance by switching to Geico since I fell asleep and totaled my car. Waking up right after driving off the road is rather fun until you realize you'll be taking the bus for the next month and a half.

The good news? Atari has (as the kids on the street like to say) hooked us up. Word to your Mom and other such smacktalkery.

Fourty copies of Unreal Tournament 2004 are on their way, so fans of the shock combo, Manta decapitations, and shield gun humilations can rejoice! The tournament information will be updated by Friday night.

Thank you Robert Khoo, the rest of Penny Arcade, and the great people at Atari for making this possible.

Fall on

• Options
    coolpcoolp Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    W00t!

coolp on
    sig.php?tag=coolp1
  • Options
    Trent{TS}Trent{TS} Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    This really is good news. Thanks for the hard work making it happen Fall.

Trent{TS} on
  • Options
    TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited August 2004
    So has Halo PC been axed as a result? Hope is "no", but I understand since it is already "represented" in some way on the XBOX. I thoght CAL assault would be slick though.

TrainwreckX on