As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Return of the Fishman: Disneyland Tue/Wed

13»

• FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Yes, I'll post photos when I get back to my PC in a week or so. Got some night shots I'm hoping look good blown up to full size.

In Palm Springs for the weekend, but I'll be headed back in L.A. and at Disneyland Tuesday afternoon* according to plan.

*: or however long it takes to drive to Anaheim and check into a hotel.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Awww yeeeeah go to DC! I could non-rev on Sun Country and stay at my Uncle's and chillax to the max

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    We'll also be at Disneyland* on Wednesday, but we'll need to leave at some point to go catch our plane.

*: may actually be California Adventure. Not sure.

So we'll be back in Anaheim and somewhere in the Disney parks most of the next couple days.

Tomorrow we'll probably make it there sometime in the late morning and stay until evening; and then on Wednesday we don't need to leave the park until around 6ish, so we'll be there basically during actual daylight.

There's no real agenda - at least Jen and I don't have one* - but if people did want to make a day of it one day most everyone has my number and should be able to contact me.

*: we will, I guess, be hitting a few things we haven't done yet, and apparently we need to have a Volcano dessert at Rainforest Cafe, but that's a pretty flexible agenda.

• BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited May 2014
    Looks like you're bringing the heat back with you! :p

I'm free both afternoons, so will most likely join you at least one of the days at Disneyland if it's not too crazy hot.

Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
    Well, I'm back in the general park vicinity now, but hiding from the heat in an air conditioned hotel room. Can't stay too long, though, all I've had to eat today is a couple cups of Orange Juice. Will out in search of food shortly.

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited May 2014
    I probably can't make it today or tomorrow, as I'm busy this afternoon and working tomorrow.

I get out around 3, so maybe if I high-tail it over to Anaheim I can give you one last high-five before you fly back to the land of winters in summer.

I would not be opposed to enjoying another Ol' Chub whilst also enjoying your wonderful accent.

sarukun on
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    sadly i don't think i'm going to be able to make time again :(

i hope you guys have a lovely rest of your trip though, and hopefully we get to do it again!

No problem at all. It was great to get to see you all as and when I did and it made for a really great day when we did get to hang out and talk chubs and woodys and Japanese mountaintop stores and ill advised drinking game shenanigans.

These last few days are nothing more than a one night whistlestop last hurrah in the area, and while I totally enjoy everyone's company and have had fun, no one should feel like there's any obligation to get in any more face time than they feel they can comfortably spare. We've had a great time, and I've appreciated what time I did get to spend with you all.

We hope you and your family had an easy trip home! I'll try and post a couple of pics soon, and will email you the rest.

• Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    It was really cool meeting you guys, sorry we missed out on Disneyland part deux

mkc.png
    I've made it home safe but I'm having line issues with my home internet connection, so I might not be able to post my pics until I can get someone out to look at it. But hopefully soon.

Again, thanks everyone. We had a really great time out in your neck of the woods and Jen is already talking about trying to make it out that way again once Case hits the height restrictions to go on some of the more exciting rides.

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited May 2014
    Thank you for making the United States a little awesomer for a while. We enjoyed having you.

Looking forward to seeing your star pics. :3

sarukun on
    (Sorry, it's been a busy week.) I finally put up some pictures though. Fishman and family in their awesome outfits for Star Wars Day at Disneyland, and the (unfortunately poorly lit) group shot.
    fishpax_1.jpg
    fishpax_2.jpg

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    omg I love that dress

edited May 2014
    Cheers!

Here's my group shot, washed up and processed as best I can so the lighting isn't quite so bad.
    14057408310_77762c4d32_c.jpg
    ...and Steve Rogers.
    14268399385_74c46b1a9f_c.jpg

I kinda regret not taking a picture at dinner so I also had one of that group, but I quite forgot and didn't realise until after the fact. Oh well.
    I'll be throwing some other photos from my trip around here and there, but everything is up on my flickr account now, so the especially nosy can see what I was getting up to during my trip.

Fishman on