As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Runnie's Replace's WHUMP! COMAK Thread

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    Aw, I wanna see it. Never feel bad about edits. My comics should always be poked fun at!

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    the worst part is, I want to apologize to her

I want to say "No no, you weren't being turned down by the dorkiest guy ever because there's something wrong with you. it was all him, I promise. please have a happy life with normal self esteem"

Of course the only answer now is to stalk her on facebook.

Bonus points if you can find out her phone number and drunk dial her.
    Remember: you're an astronaut doctor now.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    McFlynnMcFlynn Registered User regular
    Okay, but I spent literally 10 seconds on this one. Theres a reason you make webcomics and I just crop them awkwardly.

poop_zps496ec9db.png

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    do they have a nobel peace prize for anime, because i want to say i have that

• Options
    TheStig wrote: »
    the worst part is, I want to apologize to her

I want to say "No no, you weren't being turned down by the dorkiest guy ever because there's something wrong with you. it was all him, I promise. please have a happy life with normal self esteem"

Of course the only answer now is to stalk her on facebook.

Bonus points if you can find out her phone number and drunk dial her.
    Remember: you're an astronaut doctor now.

Welp, I just remembered something I repressed.

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    The key is to like one of her pictures from years ago while stalking her facebook at 2 in the morning.

• Options
    Kaplar wrote: »
    The key is to like one of her pictures from years ago while stalking her facebook at 2 in the morning.

Works best if she's in a swimsuit in the picture.

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I wish there was a setting on facebook where I could prevent my mom from commenting on things more than two weeks old.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    It's possible to have over/undercooked grits. Not to mention they need to be seasoned properly

Now, with that out of the way, what I like to do is cook grits, then let them get cold. Then I eat the grit block

yeah but they gotta be mixed thoroughly

the worst part about a improper grit bar is coming across a bite that's just unseasoned grits

it's like a white chunk of disappointment

This was my nickname in high school.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    McFlynn wrote: »
    Okay, but I spent literally 10 seconds on this one. Theres a reason you make webcomics and I just crop them awkwardly.

poop_zps496ec9db.png

My edit to your edit:

2gi7gr4.jpg

• Options
    oh my god

• Options
    AGAIN_zpsd83ce866.png

• Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Dueling banjos with webcomics.

Also I've totally done the same thing, god damn teenage me, take a hint!

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    teenage you is the worst you

• Options
    curly haired boycurly haired boy Your Friendly Neighborhood Torgue Dealer Registered User regular

someone could offer me a billion dollars and a time machine and i still wouldn't relive my teen years

i would collapse into a cringe-hole, a singularity of embarrassment

RxI0N.png
    Registered just for the Mass Effect threads | Steam: click ^^^ | Origin: curlyhairedboy
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    Confession time: when I was a teenager, someone I knew but wasn't really friends with told me about a girl who thought it was cool I was quiet and withdrawn and wanted to know if I was interested. I actually said I didn't believe it because I couldn't imagine a girl actually showing interest in me.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

someone could offer me a billion dollars and a time machine and i still wouldn't relive my teen years

If I could relive the years from 10-20 with the little knowledge and wisdom I have managed to scrape together since then, I could crush life so hard.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Doublepost. Many sorry. So ashame.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I am either yet to hit the stage where I realise that a girl from my past liked me, or I already know about all of them.

I hope it is the second one. Past me could be kind of a tool, he didn't deserve attention.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Professor FuzzlesProfessor Fuzzles Not a furry, just sayin' FuzztopiaRegistered User regular
    This is the closest we have to, like, a thread about Japanese culture right now, and so I come to you with a question... do you folks think a thread about Gundam models (aka Gunpla) would fly here in SE++? Or is that more Artist's Corner?
    There is a action figures thread somewhere and some Gunpla are posted but not many, I make and paint them too but unfortunately I don't have a decent enough cam to contribute.

• Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    This is the closest we have to, like, a thread about Japanese culture right now, and so I come to you with a question... do you folks think a thread about Gundam models (aka Gunpla) would fly here in SE++? Or is that more Artist's Corner?
    There is a action figures thread somewhere and some Gunpla are posted but not many, I make and paint them too but unfortunately I don't have a decent enough cam to contribute.

I shall have to seek out this thread...

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Am I a crazy person or did the alt text super early this morning say something about forgetting her last name so you can't look her up now?

Or was that something else

I might be crazy

I am crazy

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Teenage me is pretty much the same as now me only I have fewer people I interact with because I've learned to not inflict my presence upon others. My shitty memory makes it hard to learn and retain skills, nevermind participate in conversation topics, so I just kind of drift through life not doing much of anything. For example: i've been at this internship for two months now and I can't remember the details of the program I wrote during the first month of it. My bachelor's degree may as well have never happened for all I can remember of it.

I am pretty sure that no girls i've interacted with in the past have been interested in me, at least. So there is that. Missed opportunities are things that my brain definitely remembers.

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Artreus wrote: »
    Am I a crazy person or did the alt text super early this morning say something about forgetting her last name so you can't look her up now?

Or was that something else

I might be crazy

I am crazy

I'm positive it said something like that too.

But then I thought about it, and strip-ronnie is holding the yearbook.
    Which would have her name in it.

• Options
    Yes, it was a draft I thought I'd fixed. I removed it after the fact

• Options
    Yes, it was a draft I thought I'd fixed. I removed it after the fact

<3 thank you for not letting me be crazy

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular

If I could relive the years from 10-20 with the little knowledge and wisdom I have managed to scrape together since then, I could crush life so hard.
    Doublepost. Many sorry. So ashame.
    And one more item gets added to the "Things I'd fix If I ever got a time machine" list.

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    When I was a senior in High School, I had someone who was a good buddy that hadn't been asked to prom. So I bought a bouquet of a dozen yellow roses (yellow for friendship!) and asked her.

She was very happy! But the guy she had been waiting for had asked her. I was so happy for her, but now I had a dozen yellow roses.

I must have asked like 6 other girls that day before I friggin tracked down a girl I'd known for like 10 years since elementary school. I don't remember how I found out her address, but I showed up at her door with (slightly wilted) yellow roses that I had offered to half a dozen other girls that day.

I was mostly concerned with the money I spent on the flowers. :P

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited September 2014

"Hey, why are you doing so many pushups?"
    "Well as a teenager my body's basically on steroids. Besides I've gotta do something until Google goes public."

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options

"Hey, why are you doing so many pushups?"
    "Well as a teenager my body's basically on steroids. Besides I've gotta do something until Google goes public."

That reminds me of that movie Frequency. The guy tells his friend in the past to buy Yahoo! stock and that's all to this post thank you

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Today's comic managed to hit the top of the comics reddit

It's funny how many people are like "Rehashing an old joke! It's so obvious, how could he not know?!"

Hahaha hohoho ohhhhhhhhhh i'm sad

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    here ya go, new wumbo

2014-09-01-Stating-The-Oblivious.jpg

wumbo text
    Hey. Hey, Ronnie. Remember that girl that liked you, but you didn't know it until the far flung future where powerful computers were small enough to fit in your pocket and the sum of human knowledge was only a few taps away, anytime, anywhere? Ha ha, yeah. Well, you'll never forget again. Good night, buddy.

For some reason I am reminded of the Ranma 1/2 where they put on Romeo and Juliet and the main characters smooch through tape.

I had never imagined that people actually did such things. This is literally the only other time I have seen anything like it.

• Options

It's funny how many people are like "Rehashing an old joke! It's so obvious, how could he not know?!"

Ignore reddit. Reddit is the purest, most distilled form of repetition. They bitch about reposts and original content but they don't do a damn thing about it.

Its a giant competition to find something clever/witty someone else did and try to score imaginary internet points for finding it.

Their opinion is bad and they should feel bad.

• Options
    McFlynn wrote: »

Ignore reddit. Reddit is the purest, most distilled form of repetition. They bitch about reposts and original content but they don't do a damn thing about it.

Its a giant competition to find something clever/witty someone else did and try to score imaginary internet points for finding it.

Their opinion is bad and they should feel bad.

This is such a brutal burial of reddit the instrumental to 2Pac's "Hit Em Up" started playing in my head as I read it. Next you'll be pointing out the fact that there's a video of a woman being "justifiable beaten up" on the front page every other day.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    simpson's did it

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    And I just realized the Breaking Bad reference. Whooooooops

• Options
    Peccavi wrote: »

You're the first who's mentioned it

I didn't do a very good job, I think

• Options
    I still don't get it :(

• Options
    Psykoma wrote: »
    I still don't get it :(

The whole comic or just the BB reference? If the latter, it's just Ronnie making a realization on the crapper while looking in a book and the bathroom is lightly modeled after the one in BB
    breaking_bad_hank.jpeg
    breaking-bad-season-5.png

• Options
    Peccavi wrote: »

You're the first who's mentioned it

I didn't do a very good job, I think

I got it right away.

Mwx884o.jpg
This discussion has been closed.