As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New Here Looking For Answers on Pins

LegendAssassinLegendAssassin Registered User new member
I read all the sticky post and still can't find my answers. I know this isn't a marketplace for buying pins but I'm looking for a place here or places this community may know that can guide me to the right direction. I have always loved the Pinny Arcade pins and never noticed how little I had in terms of the Pax Events and this year there are quite a few pins I would like to purchase. Thanks for reading and I'm sorry if this isn't the place for asking these sort of questions.

• Options
    odinson83odinson83 CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    @LegendAssassin Try Pinnypals.com, first for trading. If you are trying to buy stuff you have to get it from the store or at a PAX event.

• Options
    LegendAssassinLegendAssassin Registered User new member
    odinson83 wrote: »
    @LegendAssassin Try Pinnypals.com, first for trading. If you are trying to buy stuff you have to get it from the store or at a PAX event.

I'm mainly looking for a place to purchase not trade is my problem. I can't attend any PAX events and the ones I'm looking for aren't on the store such as the Rayman pin.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Hey there, welcome to the PA forums! We don't do "Hi I'm new" threads here, and to answer your question there is not a marketplace for purchasing pins other than on the official pinny arcade store where you can buy in-stock pins of current designs. I think everyone else uses Ebay.

Geth, close this thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.