As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

iRiver T10 MTP Windows XP Drivers?

AnakinOUAnakinOU Registered User regular
edited April 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Long shot, but what the hell...

I have an iRiver T10 MTP 512 MB mp3 player. Nothing fancy, but it was cheap when I got it a year or so ago. Anyway, I just got a new laptop here at work, and can't get it to connect correctly. It's USB, but when I connect it, XP says it needs drivers.

On my old laptop, it functioned essentially as a USB drive...I could drag and drop files, etc. I don't recall needing a driver or anything to get that functionality. I know it came with some sort of install CD, but I can't remember using it, and I know I never used any sort of media manager software to copy files to and from it.

All I can find online are new firmware updates and the iRiver media manager thing. Does anyone know where any XP drivers for this thing can be found? I have no idea where my install CD got to (assuming it even has XP drivers on it...)

AnakinOU on