As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Eric Pope and Dave Lang Thread Featuring Giant Bomb Dot Com

19596979899101»

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    I...

Rise's not a singer? I thought she was like a model?

she's an idol/singer person

she's like, on stage performing and singing with backup dancers in the intro to the game!

Huh

I don't remember music mentioned with her at all in P4

In P4G there's a new scene with a concert that the team puts on, and she's the singer.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    She's getting her own singing/dancing spinoff game!!!!!!

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    I...

she's like, on stage performing and singing with backup dancers in the intro to the game!

Huh

huh

she's singing in the intro, she talks about writing her own music for once in her s link, she's lead singer if you make a band in golden

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Also, I think music is implied as part of being an idol.

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    yeah i think its like a complete acting/modelling/singing kinda deal

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Watched Hitman Go quick look

Immediately bought Hitman Go

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I...

Huh

huh

she's singing in the intro, she talks about writing her own music for once in her s link, she's lead singer if you make a band in golden

I have watched the endurance run 3 times

Can't believe I don't remember this

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    i loooooove them balls

i woke up with that still in my draft, so here we are

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    yeah i think its like a complete acting/modelling/singing kinda deal

isn't this kind of the deal with how it works in Japan.

Like a pop star in America might do all three but don't most in Japan cross all the spectra?

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I...

Huh

huh

I have watched the endurance run 3 times

Can't believe I don't remember this

i went to click the third reaction to this post

because it is very raven

but it is not very hydra at all

and the ideological purity of Hydra must be maintained

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    i loooooove them balls

i woke up with that still in my draft, so here we are

I'm imagining you just sitting bolt upright in bed shouting this out.

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Postin' on the wonderful 101st page. What a world.

This discussion has been closed.