As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game of Thrones] Happy International Picnic Day

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Balefuego wrote: »
    Was that scene as rapey in the books?

I don't think so but in the books we also know that Cersei is kind of always like that when they fuck.

They just made Jaime look like a complete dick though.

especially considering that

(book differences)
    The whole point in the books is that Cersei is sexing Jaime to manipulate him. "Kill Tyrion for me, here's some sex to sweeten the deal"

Like that's just how she deals with people

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    I remember her being kind of annoyed with him. it did sound kind of rapey in the books too

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Yeah, not sure what they are doing with that scene. Oh well, Davos and Stannis!

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    It's astounding how bad the Hound is at being a dinner guest.

EDIT: Never mind, it's astounding how bad the Hound is at being a guest, period.

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm going to have to whip out the book after this and read that scene again.

• Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    that was Stannis-tier character assassination

• Options
    There was the mandatory superflous boobs.

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Sam, you had damn well better live.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    Was that scene as rapey in the books?

I don't think so but in the books we also know that Cersei is kind of always like that when they fuck.

They just made Jaime look like a complete dick though.

especially considering that

(book differences)
    The whole point in the books is that Cersei is sexing Jaime to manipulate him. "Kill Tyrion for me, here's some sex to sweeten the deal"

Like that's just how she deals with people

well she still does that in the scene, like that is what she was doing, but it did not play well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    On the other hand I will never complain about getting another Shireen scene

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Sexposition

• Options
    The Dornish: Happier Than You

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Oberyn gives the best advice.

• Options
    Giving Shireen more screen time is one of the best decisions they've made on this show.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    They upped the penis to boob ratio slightly

• Options
    Good damn I love Oberyn

• Options
    TYWIN DID NOTHING WRONG

• Options
    Welp, Mole's Town wasn't the best decision.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    The Tywin Show: Starring Tywin

• Options
    Kana wrote: »
    The Tywin Show: Starring Tywin

I'd watch it

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Charles Dance has so many scenes this season and I'm not complaining for one second

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    That Oberyn/Tywin scene was amazing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Every scene with Oberyn has been fantastic.

• Options
    Oberyn has been so good and he's been in so little of the show so far

They got the perfect guy to play him

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Podrick has been great this season.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Kiss de girl, Sam

• Options
    HELP HELP I'M BEING OPPRESSED

• Options
    I love the little touch that Davos still mouths the words as he's reading

• Options
    Fucking Thenns

• Options
    It's funny because the Thenns are the most civilized tribe in the books

• Options
    edited April 2014
    You silly Westerosi kannnnnnnigits

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    2 dicks in one episode

• Options
    Am I wrong or did Daenerys pretty much go in the opposite direction of where she wanted to go

That Dothraki place she started out in seemed right next to the coast closest to Westeros

And now the opening made it look like this new city she's at is basically on the other side of the continent

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Dany goes on a long, strange trip

• Options
    Oh snap, dat wink

• Options
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Am I wrong or did Daenerys pretty much go in the opposite direction of where she wanted to go

That Dothraki place she started out in seemed right next to the coast closest to Westeros

And now the opening made it look like this new city she's at is basically on the other side of the continent

she had no boats and no army before she went east

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    i kinda hate daario, the pompous prick

he ain't good enough for daenerys

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    The Lion and the Rose
    did Tyrion just try to 'Harry and the Hendersons' Shae

Has he been learning from Jack Donaghy

I swear to god I said the exact same thing to my wife about harry

• Options

she had no boats and no army before she went east

I got that, I was just making sure I was correct in feeling like that new pan across the sea went waaaaaaaaaaay farther east than usual

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    I want to watch a detective show where Tywin goes around solving murders now

This discussion has been closed.