As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sazer[chat]

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited April 2014
    hay guys look what I found

http://youtu.be/CzpCHNWOx4I

spool32 on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    lasik has been okay so far

the surgery itself was p easy -- the suckiest part was when they suction your eye and make the flap, but it didnt hurt per se (eye is numb), just uncomfortable. felt like someone is pushing your eye with their thumb

slept for most of the day

trying to watch some tv but having trouble keeping eyes open which may be the vicodin

right eye feels like its scratched which is normal i guess

a couple of times ive opened my eye after being closed for a while and had a gush of tears fall out

you will tear for a bit but it will mostly be gone by tomorrow. any pain should be mostly gone as well. the scratchiness will last a few days. take a look outside and see what a halo/starburst is

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    also having the valium during the surgery was good

they should prescribe that for every anxious life event

sat? valium

marriage? valium

'cept for like the retrograde amnesia

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I love wander around and do nothing games. I'm not going to pick up Goat Simulator, in spite of being tempted. So, the question is...

Far Cry 3 or Just Cause 2?

• Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    I love wander around and do nothing games. I'm not going to pick up Goat Simulator, in spite of being tempted. So, the question is...

Far Cry 3 or Just Cause 2?

FC3 is far less repetitive.

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    goddamn this pork loin turned out magnificently

quick-brined it in a cider/ brown sugar/ salt solution

dried off, rubbed down with salt, black pepper and chipotle

put it in a cool 170 degree oven for a while until it dried on the outside and warmed in the middle

then grilled it on a super-hot griddle until med-rare

goddamn is it tasty and beautiful

was cutting off little slices and i felt like hannibal

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    ok so I watched the video of skippy's ass shaking on the streets of boston and laughed uncontrollably and my parents are wondering if I am going insane.

• Options
    Will go watch that video ;)

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Skippy has the most distinctive gait

it's the strut of an unburdened man

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Yesterday was ok, I started eating right again, ate one small and one large meal, tons of greens, v little sugar. Kept everything under control. The stray hungers awakened by a weekend of ridiculous intake are subsiding.

Today I get to work. I check my schedule and see a lunch meeting at the cheesecake factory. Coworker drops off a congratulatory slice of cheesecake purchased at the restaurant because "all you got was a [900 calorie] sandwich and I could tell you were looking at the cheesecakes".

I get an email from the company CEO asking for a group QA session tonight with about china initiatives with a big "FREE PIZZA TONIGHT" in the subject line.

Before the drive home, fat and bloated, my mom calls me up and is like, "hey Friday night when you get home we are having a party before easter to celebrate your return, we made a cheesecake and lasagna"

I need a pro-ana support group.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    converting mp3s to AAC so that itunes can sync the musics I just purchased to my ipod is dumb and butts it takes too long

• Options
    Pay special attention to the timestamp on each message
    timestamp.jpg

This is why I'm creating a project mayhem to bring down all cell phone services forever

• Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular
    Yesterday was ok, I started eating right again, ate one small and one large meal, tons of greens, v little sugar. Kept everything under control. The stray hungers awakened by a weekend of ridiculous intake are subsiding.

Today I get to work. I check my schedule and see a lunch meeting at the cheesecake factory. Coworker drops off a congratulatory slice of cheesecake purchased at the restaurant because "all you got was a [900 calorie] sandwich and I could tell you were looking at the cheesecakes".

I get an email from the company CEO asking for a group QA session tonight with about china initiatives with a big "FREE PIZZA TONIGHT" in the subject line.

Before the drive home, fat and bloated, my mom calls me up and is like, "hey Friday night when you get home we are having a party before easter to celebrate your return, we made a cheesecake and lasagna"

Dude, we're here for you.

• Options
    I feel you man. Been eating no carbs again since I got back, and omg do I want a burger and fries right now.

• Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    its ok DK, my parents took me out for Chinese food, because my parents only go to Chinese restaurants when they go out to eat.
    My tummy.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Too goddamn tense

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    spool32 wrote: »

the one with skippy's butt?

it's what i see when i close my eyes at night

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    That video made me laugh really hard though so I am no longer angry about itunes being dumb butts

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    I feel you man. Been eating no carbs again since I got back, and omg do I want a burger and fries right now.

anatomy-of-husk-cheeseburger-burger-week.jpg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Irond Will wrote: »

well...

it's maybe not the same as the 9sec one posted earlier...

• Options
    Vince carter calls time the last time

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Pay special attention to the timestamp on each message
    timestamp.jpg

This is why I'm creating a project mayhem to bring down all cell phone services forever

Idgi

• Options
    i ate a burger for dinner tonight

also some whiskey

didn't eat anything else all day except some beef stock and a handful of almonds tho

and a couple little pieces of aforementioned pork loin

so i reckon i'm like 4/10 virtue

not too too bad

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014

well...

it's maybe not the same as the 9sec one posted earlier...

haha that's great!

it has judging guy!

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Every damn step in the conversation takes 2+ days to continue and comes at a bizarre time of day

I went out to tame some strange, but in the end the strange tamed me

Eddy on
  • Options
    Yyyyeeeeeaaah

Monta misses one

The last one

Grizz wiiiiiin

Woohoo now the Spurs are someone else's problem

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    A conversation from earlier today between my mother (MM) and @spool32

MM: I think my computer died today do you have your stethoscope? I want to know if you can detect a heartbeat.
    spool: I can look at it tomorrow after my interview, unless you want to bring it by this evening?
    MM: are you busy preparing or meditating or anything I wouldn't want to f anything up
    spool: I'm editing a video of a dude's butt from PAX into the Bee Gee's "Stayin' Alive"
    MM: meditation - i get it
    spool: mmmmm yes

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    sazerac #2

improved

i am so happy right now you guys

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Belasco32 wrote: »

I am going to buy cable so I can turn on TLC and watch all their shows about the morbidly obese. There's nothing like watching a 1200 pound dude drink a 2L of Coke to get my self-loathing going.

THIGH. GAP.

• Options

I am going to buy cable so I can turn on TLC and watch all their shows about the morbidly obese. There's nothing like watching a 1200 pound dude drink a 2L of Coke to get my self-loathing going.

THIGH. GAP.

i can drop off a couple dominos pizzas and some scratchers if you'd like

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    We postin' pictures of skippy's butt?

2013-03-25%2002.07.45.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

THIGH. GAP.

I hear ya, the 600lb man on Netflix is a great one for that! Especially since in order to eat healthy you can't possibly afford cable.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Pass the phone to scheck. He will make things right.

• Options
    btw did bar trivia tonight with my townie crew and wanted our trivia team name to be:

"wu tang clan ain't got nothin to fuck with"

but got outvoted. in bad taste apparently

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular

sat? valium

marriage? valium

the one time I was given valium (wisdom teeth extraction) it send me into a violent rage. I tried to punch the nurse. Luckily I was too groggy to hurt her. But damn was it a freaky experience.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    because you see that wu tang dude cut his own dick off

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Just spent $80 on musics

stupid amazon and it's $5 album wizardry

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    hay guys look what I found

http://youtu.be/CzpCHNWOx4I

this made sarah cackle

• Options
    btw did bar trivia tonight with my townie crew and wanted our trivia team name to be:

"wu tang clan ain't got nothin to fuck with"

but got outvoted. in bad taste apparently

philistines

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

sat? valium

marriage? valium

the one time I was given valium (wisdom teeth extraction) it send me into a violent rage. I tried to punch the nurse. Luckily I was too groggy to hurt her. But damn was it a freaky experience.

it just made me (even more?) chill

This discussion has been closed.