As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Prime 2014 Forum Badges

• Options
    The Word of BirdThe Word of Bird Might be in a dreamland....Registered User regular
    You won't by any chance run out of badges will you? I know that's a noob question, but this is my first time getting one.

Gaming since 1986.
    Things I need to learn: To properly knit, speak Klingon, and speak/read Japanese so I can play Final Fantasy games in their original language.
    "S.o.o.n." : "'Severe Obligation to Observe' Neurosis". This Neurosis impels the subject to constantly observe an object, waiting for a change they are certain must come "Soon".
    Hotel [x] Pax Badgers Fri [x] Sat [ ] Sun [x] Mon [x] Just need 2 Saturdays, and then our sets will be complete! And then...waiting for Pax.....F5F5F5F5F5F5F5....
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I don't think they've ever run out. I think @kropotkin‌ would likely be thrilled if they ran out, cause that means TONS of people came and got one!

• Options
    The Word of BirdThe Word of Bird Might be in a dreamland....Registered User regular
    Oh awesome! *cheers* I'll be sure to come by and get mine! :D

Gaming since 1986.
    Things I need to learn: To properly knit, speak Klingon, and speak/read Japanese so I can play Final Fantasy games in their original language.
    "S.o.o.n." : "'Severe Obligation to Observe' Neurosis". This Neurosis impels the subject to constantly observe an object, waiting for a change they are certain must come "Soon".
    Hotel [x] Pax Badgers Fri [x] Sat [ ] Sun [x] Mon [x] Just need 2 Saturdays, and then our sets will be complete! And then...waiting for Pax.....F5F5F5F5F5F5F5....
  • Options
    WedgerWedger Registered User regular
    What a lovely badge

“I have great faith in fools - self-confidence my friends will call it.”
  • Options
    bubblegirl22bubblegirl22 portlandRegistered User regular
    im excited

• Options
    itsshortstuffitsshortstuff CARegistered User regular
    oo, i think my boyfriend and i would like to pick one up.... =P first pax! get all the cool things!

• Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    I will be at the Pre-PAX dinner, I'll grab my badge there. :smiley:

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    I think I can answer two of those ten questions. I just need to answer one, right? ._.;

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    I think I can answer two of those ten questions. I just need to answer one, right? ._.;

Most of them are quite generic if you're familiar with the forums. One or two are unique to the forum badge so you do need to know the answer to those I'm afraid.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    cbelleviecbellevie Registered User regular
    Last year when picking up I had to answer all the questions at the BYOC reg desk and my brain was totally fried when I happened to finally make it there. Watching me attempt to say 'Kropotkin' was both very comical and sort of sad.

• Options
    Spud387Spud387 Man of Inaction Vancouver, BC, CanadaRegistered User regular

Review them before you go or print them out :). I forgot that there would be questions last year so they just asked me 3 until I got 2 of them right (which weren't that hard since I am on the forums). This isn't a strict "No badge for you!!" thing :)

Prime 2016 Status: Skipping. 2017, The Return.

Attended: PAX Prime 2010/'11/'12/'13/'14
  • Options
    kropotkin wrote: »

Most of them are quite generic if you're familiar with the forums. One or two are unique to the forum badge so you do need to know the answer to those I'm afraid.
    I'm the guy that thought Moe Fwacky was black for 6 years. Oh well, I'll figure something out.

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    As always, the badge looks great. But holy poops I love the back! O.O
    (And please add my name)

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    DDiceDaveDDiceDave Registered User regular
    Please add me to list as well. This looks awesome! This is my 5th year at PAX, and I just discovered this?! Where have I been? (please don't answer that ;) )

Volunteer Representative for
    SFR Inc. (Makers of Dragon Dice & Daemon Dice)
  • Options
    XarthanXarthan Registered User regular
    pretty sweet, can't wait to pick mine up.

• Options
    jkjkjkjk Registered User new member
    This will be my first year at PAX! Pretty excited about everything :smiley: Looking forward to the forum badge too! It looks amazing!

• Options
    XadrixnaXadrixna Registered User regular
    Wait...so how do we get our name on one? o.O I think I missed something....

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    You get your name on the back by participating in this thread before the deadline.

This does not "reserve" you a badge, though. Pickup instructions are in the OP.

• Options
    XadrixnaXadrixna Registered User regular
    Yeah, I saw the pick up instructions, haha. Ok, that's awesome!

• Options
    Gunnar405Gunnar405 Registered User new member
    Put my name on a badge for me, ill pick mine up at BYOC

• Options
    kyle1193kyle1193 Registered User regular
    As always the badge looks great.

• Options
    gorgeousplanetgorgeousplanet Meat Popsicle OregonRegistered User regular
    This is kinda selfish, but I'm looking forward to picking one up at the Pre-Pax Dinner, in front of my group. Well, I've told them to get on these forums!

• Options
    wyndstarwyndstar West coast CanadaRegistered User regular
    Haha me too. except i didn't tell them to join the forums. cause i'm kinda a jerk like that. though i've mentioned the forums numerous times i haven't exactly mentioned they can get a forum badge. it's not really something i think they'd want anyway.

PAX 2015: got tickets, woo hoo!
    PAX 2014: had a blast.. let's do it again!
  • Options
    adambargadambarg Forward the Pinglorious Basterds!Registered User regular
    What are the badge dimensions? I'd like to print out a copy of my forum picture and affix it to the left of the name field, but I'm not sure how big/small to make it.

ChMDm4Y.png
  • Options
    adambarg wrote: »
    What are the badge dimensions? I'd like to print out a copy of my forum picture and affix it to the left of the name field, but I'm not sure how big/small to make it.

They are ISO A6 size (4.1 x 5.8 inches).

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    edited August 2014
    The final version of the badge is now complete and the names on the back are as follows:
    2spock
    A.Sabot
    adambarg
    adias.angel
    alegria
    Alphonsis
    anathale
    Andtercel
    ApplezJuice
    bacon_avenger
    BadNews65
    Baka Al
    banghi
    Beker
    belligerent
    Birrhan
    bloatedhippo
    Bluemeane
    BombClancy
    BouwsT
    Brandobaris
    brettness37
    brotherxaos
    bubblegirl22
    CanaryAvenger
    CaptainTapole
    cbellevie
    CelticKevin
    Cennedi
    chaosisorder
    ChargerHawk
    cherin
    Coldbrew
    contrefait
    coolethanps2
    Cosmopolitan
    Crillan
    Crispy262
    Croatian Sensation
    Crogoth
    Daksa
    DashD
    DDiceDave
    DemonsMaster
    deveric
    dieseldog49
    Difinitus
    dm_magic
    draklan
    dreamninja
    Dreamwish
    Durinthal
    DustyStarr
    ElmoFuntz
    Englishseige
    geofflee
    giantry
    Goddess of Madness
    gorgeousplanet
    Gunnar405
    HAVOKNW
    Hingo
    hml151
    hyrulehero96
    Incarnadine
    Infidel
    Ista
    itsshortstuff
    itzzzdae
    japerry
    Jenny_Spaghetti
    jkjk
    JobiwanKenobi
    jonanite
    Jonoseel
    jonxp
    jukkakhan
    JulieL
    karaokeang
    kcrobinson
    Khadour
    knil117
    Kohei
    kropotkin
    Kuka99
    kyle1193
    Lazorz
    LerlertHerb
    LexiconGrrl
    Lnrt87
    Lobstar
    lonelyahava
    LordOwen
    LTAcosta
    madtyger
    Magmaros
    MagnusCarter
    Malgaras
    manwithcow
    MetaverseNomad
    MetricalSky
    MidnightJester
    Mighty
    miker525
    Miner987
    minisplat
    Moe Fwacky
    Mr Je11yman
    neo_blade01
    Nephirij
    NeuralLink
    neuroslice
    nil8r
    Nymphodorah
    orejo
    PandaDiablo
    PDX Paul
    PikaPuff
    PlanetsideCosplay
    PookyAlert
    PottedMeat
    punzie
    quhan
    qwhacker
    R23
    rahnawyn
    Raidriar
    ratzofftoya
    RavenHusky
    Recon
    Rhea_starstorm
    RiDE
    Robert Khoo
    rsylvester
    S2000Gan
    Saeryn
    Saldek
    SanDogWeps
    savagehart
    seventyx7x
    shadowscout
    Sharkey1337
    Shm3lio
    Silvertwinn
    Simplicity
    SinoSamba
    sirmrej
    skitterbug
    Sleepy Kitty
    soozerella
    spookymuffin
    Spud387
    Suzama
    TeganJ
    Tgeekster
    The Word of Bird
    The_Zeph
    TheRoadVirus
    TheWatchGuard
    Thunderous_T
    tinedizzle
    TOGSolid
    Traitorious
    Varg
    Versuserik
    Versuskid
    vespachica
    VGVideoGalaxy
    vid
    Wedger
    Wedjat
    wildchicken
    wyndstar
    Xadrixna
    Xarthan
    Yoshua
    YoungFrey
    Yuritau
    zannah
    zeromyst
    zerzhul
    Zoidyn
    Zombicus
    Zurgetti

kropotkin on
    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    The badges are now at the printers and will be picked up next week. I'm distributing the badges at the Pre-PAX Dinner and the Pre PAX board game night at the Sheraton so I don't need to post the badges to anyone beforehand, which is a good thing. 183 names are on the back of the badge and 300 have been printed. On a final note, the forum badge is classed as a magical item with a +2 charisma modifier according to EH&E 1st Edition rules, so feel free to mark that on the back of the badge if you so wish.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    vespachicavespachica SeattleRegistered User regular
    Fantastic! Thanks so much, @kropotkin‌ ... well done!

ufq9gj8383nh.png

• Options
    JulieLJulieL Pacific NorthwestRegistered User regular
    Ohhh! +2 charisma modifier! Very useful!

• Options
    bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    Woot, made the list! :D<3

PAX Prime 2022 Checklist:[ ]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Bobcats [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Forum Badge
    eIMwu3s.png
  • Options
    itsshortstuffitsshortstuff CARegistered User regular
    We will be at the board game meet up, but may be there later because we're going to a dinner. How late will you be there?

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Charisma is very useful. This will up mine by 200%~

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    We will be at the board game meet up, but may be there later because we're going to a dinner. How late will you be there?

I have to stay there quite late to overcome the jetlag after flying in from London

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    IncarnadineIncarnadine Registered User regular
    Thank you again for doing this. Amazing work.

• Options
    spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    Much appreciated, see you at the dinner. :smile:

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • Options
    S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    The badges are now at the printers and will be picked up next week. I'm distributing the badges at the Pre-PAX Dinner and the Pre PAX board game night at the Sheraton so I don't need to post the badges to anyone beforehand, which is a good thing. 183 names are on the back of the badge and 300 have been printed. On a final note, the forum badge is classed as a magical item with a +2 charisma modifier according to EH&E 1st Edition rules, so feel free to mark that on the back of the badge if you so wish.

And BYOC right?

hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
  • Options
    S2000Gan wrote: »

And BYOC right?

Technically no, the enforcers hand out the badges at BYOC. But that's just me being pedantic :(

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    SkillfulShadeSkillfulShade Registered User new member
    So I'm pretty confused. I posted on the badge forum before the deadline, but my name is not on the list:(

• Options
    SkillfulShadeSkillfulShade Registered User new member

And BYOC right?

Technically no, the enforcers hand out the badges at BYOC. But that's just me being pedantic :(

I posted on the forum before the deadline but my name is not on the list. Did I do something wrong?

• Options

And BYOC right?

I posted on the forum before the deadline but my name is not on the list. Did I do something wrong?

Did you? I'm sorry if I missed your name, these things do happen sometimes I'm afraid.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png