As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

SUGGESTIVE [CHAT]

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Fucking bullshit forever fuck fuck

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Ugh also I'm grumpy because my run took a lot out of me and I still have to shower and I'm hungry

Being an organism is too hard pls digitize me

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    oh hell no

Cry "Havoc!", and let slip the dogs of .gif

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    this bourbon kind of tastes like bubblegum

there is a prominent ester from distillation that smells & tastes like bubblegum. which bourbon is it?

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Elendil wrote: »
    this negroni isn't as tasty as the other ones i had

i wonder if it's the gin or vermouth

getting bluecoat is simple enough but like hell am i ever gonna be able to get my mitts on punt e mes

I can't ever stop reading this as something not vaguely racist

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    The thing with the Heat is that their role players are so game compared to the Thunder's

I respect Allen, Battier, Haslem, Birdman, Cole/Chalmers

I sure as shit don't respect anyone outside of KD/Russ/Ibaka on the Thunder apart from some love for Nick Collison a few years ago

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Eddy wrote: »
    The thing with the Heat is that their role players are so game compared to the Thunder's

I sure as shit don't respect anyone outside of KD/Russ/Ibaka on the Thunder apart from some love for Nick Collison a few years ago

Yeah fuck perkins

• Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    I'm sorry @surrealitycheck‌ I'm just jealous.

WILL I EVER MAEK CHAT AGAIN?! WILL THE BULLSHIT NEVER STOP!

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

there is a prominent ester from distillation that smells & tastes like bubblegum. which bourbon is it?

It's Jefferson Reserve

The other odd ester flavour I've run into is a very strong peanut butter flavour, on a very expensive bourbon whose name escapes me

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Ugh also I'm grumpy because my run took a lot out of me and I still have to shower and I'm hungry

You know who can't have orgasms?

Digitals

Are you willing to give that up?

Because seriously, I'll take your share.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    I'm really anxious over this review

I don't know how to keep myself from getting defensive when they say something about me leaving 'early' (Aka on time) and shit

I will just have to keep my mouth shut, my face expressionless and my eyes dead and just respond with, I'm disappointed to hear that, I need some time to process

But inside I will be shrieking

How much of a risk would it be to say you're adhering to the standards set by employees and supervisors alike?

Fairly big, since most people like to masturbate to how long they've been in the office

But they typically don't live as far away as I do

And frankly I am even less enamored of this law firm cultural pressure to whip your dick out to how late you stayed to do bullshit because the opportunity cost is not worth it. There's no incentive beyond avoiding the general censure of my bosses and if that's the case...see ya, cause this job wasn't as special and fulfilling as characterized either, so let's just expose all our bullshit and gave fun hiring someone new while trying to juggle all the work I used to do

So, working in a law firm is the same as working in Japan, it seems...

In which case, uh, yeah.

FUCK THAT NOISE.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular

getting bluecoat is simple enough but like hell am i ever gonna be able to get my mitts on punt e mes

i ordered one at a bar with @‌mim

she just stared at me

• Options
    Like idk I wouldn't be as salty if we were playing the clips or the thunder right now

Spurs just fucking...idk they are the blurst

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod

punt e mes or carpano antics are both pretty common up here. i'm sure they're around in philly.

you could also do vya or dolans. cinzano at a stretch.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options

You know who can't have orgasms?

Digitals

Are you willing to give that up?

Because seriously, I'll take your share.

Ur gonna have to do better than that, carbon based life form

• Options
    Haha fuckinng ginobli throwing the ball around his back, case in point what a douche

• Options
    JeanJean Heartbroken papa bear Gatineau, QuébecRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Fuck sports

Hockey is awesome and hockey is a sport, so no :D

They're is some hockey players I'd like to fuck tough ;)

"You won't destroy us, You won't destroy our democracy. We are a small but proud nation. No one can bomb us to silence. No one can scare us from being Norway. This evening and tonight, we'll take care of each other. That's what we do best when attacked'' - Jens Stoltenberg
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

reggie jackson showing skills

thabo a good defender regardless of total loss of shot

steven adams... well he sure can give a foul

that list got hard fast

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    oh man

so good

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    There is a teacher at a school here that has a bed in an unused room of the school so he can spend the night when he stays SO late because he is SUCH A HARD worker.

How about learning to be an efficient worker you twit.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    i like caron butler. he's a shell of former self but can still spread the floor

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I am pretty sure if I had the tech to upload you to computer, I would be able to give you orgasms.

I mean not that I can't now but

Wait this got weird

• Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    We have family visiting and have now used 63% of our on-peak bandwidth for the entire month in 8 days (~32GB).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euI3v2jpTlI

工事中
  • Options
    Damian just got fucking mauled

I give up

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular

punt e mes or carpano antics are both pretty common up here. i'm sure they're around in philly.

you could also do vya or dolans. cinzano at a stretch.
    cinzano is the one i'm using

PA is a terrible vermouth state

vya and dolin are available, but only online, we have carpano antica but it costs $lol and punt e mes has to be special ordered and bought in batches of three or more

one day i need to take a trip out of state to stock up on hard to get stuff

• Options

It's Jefferson Reserve

The other odd ester flavour I've run into is a very strong peanut butter flavour, on a very expensive bourbon whose name escapes me

the one that always sticks out to me is the banana ester.

i went to a talk about distillation and the dude said that in a column still, the esters burn off in a predictable sequence, so the whole joint smells like, say, butterscotch, then banana, then bubble gum then rum (i don't remember the specific order but those were four esters he mentioned). depending on where you cut off the head & tail, those flavors can end up in the final product.

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    hmm orgasms are p good but if I never had to sleep, eat, or excercise

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular

i ordered one at a bar with @mim

she just stared at me

He sipped it and then said "Don't make this a race thing"

HOW COULD I NOT.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    my cuz just graduated law school right into a 160k a year lawyer job

and at first i was super jealous

like.. thats a ton of money!!!

except... he has to live in NY to get that kind of pay, so there goes a ton for COL

he has to work like 60-80 hours a week of HARD, STRESSFUL work, so thats dipping that hourly wage down a lot

and lastly, because of his student loan debt, he's not going to even be turning a profit for several years, and its not like you can even really quit if you're miserable because you have to pay that shit off somehow

could NEVER pull that off i am too lazy

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I am pretty sure if I had the tech to upload you to computer, I would be able to give you orgasms.

Wait this got weird

You coming onto me?

• Options
    scarlett johannsen could still have orgasms in Her so i'd be down

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    There is a teacher at a school here that has a bed in an unused room of the school so he can spend the night when he stays SO late because he is SUCH A HARD worker.

How about learning to be an efficient worker you twit.

ugh japan

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Like idk I wouldn't be as salty if we were playing the clips or the thunder right now

san antonio represent

• Options
    Robin Lopez just made so many mistakes on rebounds that directly led to twelve points

I need ice cream

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Jokerman wrote: »

Wait this got weird

You coming onto me?

No I am mostly coming on to uploaded brains that I have digitized somatosensory cortex write access on.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

Wait this got weird

sorry what was that, i was just replicating my brain at a subcellular level to this computronium dyson sphere

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Henroid wrote: »
    I'm really anxious over this review

I don't know how to keep myself from getting defensive when they say something about me leaving 'early' (Aka on time) and shit

I will just have to keep my mouth shut, my face expressionless and my eyes dead and just respond with, I'm disappointed to hear that, I need some time to process

But inside I will be shrieking

How much of a risk would it be to say you're adhering to the standards set by employees and supervisors alike?

Fairly big, since most people like to masturbate to how long they've been in the office

But they typically don't live as far away as I do

And frankly I am even less enamored of this law firm cultural pressure to whip your dick out to how late you stayed to do bullshit because the opportunity cost is not worth it. There's no incentive beyond avoiding the general censure of my bosses and if that's the case...see ya, cause this job wasn't as special and fulfilling as characterized either, so let's just expose all our bullshit and gave fun hiring someone new while trying to juggle all the work I used to do

So, working in a law firm is the same as working in Japan, it seems...

In which case, uh, yeah.

FUCK THAT NOISE.

If you can't get your work done in a reasonable time, you're working inefficiently. Usually the case is you ARE working efficiently but are impressed upon with unreasonable deadlines, which depending on the degree will, yes, necessitate extra time. But
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    my cuz just graduated law school right into a 160k a year lawyer job

and at first i was super jealous

like.. thats a ton of money!!!

except... he has to live in NY to get that kind of pay, so there goes a ton for COL

he has to work like 60-80 hours a week of HARD, STRESSFUL work, so thats dipping that hourly wage down a lot

and lastly, because of his student loan debt, he's not going to even be turning a profit for several years, and its not like you can even really quit if you're miserable because you have to pay that shit off somehow

could NEVER pull that off i am too lazy

Also $160k is the entry salary for a 1st yr associate in a prestigious NYC firm because of collusion, basically

But that's still comfortable living in NYC

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »

san antonio represent
    Spool gimme a break

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

They barrell age them at the nighthawk. last time I was there the bartender was black and my white guilt prevented me from ordering one.

• Options
    I am KILLING it at Cards against humanity.

This discussion has been closed.