As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PS Vita] New thread, new Soul to Sacrifice

• Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    The real tragedy is that if you choose not to buy the game because you refuse to support such a lazy and bullshit job in localizing it... that's not the lesson they'll learn. It's not "Wow, we should do better next time", it's "Gee guess they don't want any of this, no point bringing any more out".

You're fucked no matter what you do.

Not if you collectively tell them the reason you won't buy their game.

Raise hell on the internet (just not the harassment kind that's been popping up). Have all the sites relay your cries to let them know "this shit will not stand", but communicating it in a way that lets them know that more people would buy the game if they didn't treat its consumers like illiterate chumps.

This is like when people were justifying the awfulness of FFXIV by claiming we had to keep playing it so SE would make it better.

No, it got better because the exact opposite happened.

Giving them their money in spite of the shit they pull just creates a mixed reception like with Capcom. "Well, we know a lot of people want an actual scary Resident Evil, but then again we can't ignore those RE6 numbers...."

You confuse things. Square did it entirely because it was a main numbered final fantasy. Were it anything else they would have dropped it. They've even said this on record.

The companies make their money in Japan. They don't make games with the plan to make money overseas. That actually usually bites them in the ass.

Localizing is a gamble. They lose money if it doesn't sell enough.

It saves them money not to try.

Hence its easier to just not do it if there is no market. Pretty words are not a market. Investors will give 0 fucks. They will, on the other hand, allow a bigger budget on w game series that has made enough money to prove viable.

Hence the whole, " omg no buy and whine " strategy doesn't even remotely work. Never has. Never will.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    bssbss Brostoyevsky Madison, WIRegistered User regular
    Here's the thing, we're serving the same end. Those of us paying for the product and going "hey, wow, this is bad, this shit should really be better [but I'm enjoying the other parts]" leave a foundation for the next game to exist, those of us not paying for the product and going "hey, wow, this is bad, this shit should really be better [and I won't buy it until it is]" are the ammunition we're citing for making the next game better. We're both serving each other in this model. The important part isn't to shut up and take it. These aren't subscription models, the next game is no more a guaranteed purchase by any of us than any other game.

What I'm saying is, can't we all just get along (and agree that it's a janky-ass translation)? Treating people who buy a game despite a bad translation as ruining the industry is as silly as treating people who buy a game despite bad graphics as ruining the industry. It's great you have your standards but that doesn't really make villains of those with others.

3DS: 2466-2307-8384 PSN: bssteph Steam: bsstephan Twitch: bsstephan
    Tabletop:13th Age (mm-mmm), D&D 4e
    Occasional words about games: my site
  • Options
    Professor SnugglesworthProfessor Snugglesworth Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    The real tragedy is that if you choose not to buy the game because you refuse to support such a lazy and bullshit job in localizing it... that's not the lesson they'll learn. It's not "Wow, we should do better next time", it's "Gee guess they don't want any of this, no point bringing any more out".

Raise hell on the internet (just not the harassment kind that's been popping up). Have all the sites relay your cries to let them know "this shit will not stand", but communicating it in a way that lets them know that more people would buy the game if they didn't treat its consumers like illiterate chumps.

This is like when people were justifying the awfulness of FFXIV by claiming we had to keep playing it so SE would make it better.

Giving them their money in spite of the shit they pull just creates a mixed reception like with Capcom. "Well, we know a lot of people want an actual scary Resident Evil, but then again we can't ignore those RE6 numbers...."

You confuse things. Square did it entirely because it was a main numbered final fantasy. Were it anything else they would have dropped it.

It was a main numbered Final Fantasy that also had a subscription model Square was hoping would keep them profitable for years to come, just like Final Fantasy XI.

As for the debate of localization costs: why not just hire dedicated fansubbers on the cheap? I can't imagine Carpe Fulgar cost that much, and they do a hell of a better job than most "triple A" localizers. And isn't SAO digital, too?

Professor Snugglesworth on
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular

You confuse things. Square did it entirely because it was a main numbered final fantasy. Were it anything else they would have dropped it.

It was a main numbered Final Fantasy that also had a subscription model Square was hoping would keep them profitable for years to come, just like Final Fantasy XI.

As for the debate of localization costs: why not just hire dedicated fansubbers on the cheap? I can't imagine Carpe Fulgar cost that much, and they do a hell of a better job than most "triple A" localizers. And isn't SAO digital, too?

Carpe Fulgur is currently completely tied up in translating the equivalent of War and Peace from Japanese to English. So help me god if you make any suggestions like that again that could delay their work I will give you such a pinch.

• Options
    Professor FuzzlesProfessor Fuzzles Not a furry, just sayin' FuzztopiaRegistered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Is there any games that has dark souls level of customization thats not monster hunter?
    It depends on what you mean by the word "customization". Do you mean cosmetically? Or fighting style (Monster Hunter and clones)? Permanent burning of levels and attribute points to make a build (most action RPGs)? Or the ability to swap your stats into any form you want to suit the situation (Diablo III)?

Soul Sacrifice Delta (or the original, if you want to roll that way) has a fair amount of cosmetic customization. Because of the conceit (you are a nameless prisoner who is reliving the memories of a magical book), you can change your appearance (and even gender) at any time for a minimal cost. There are also a wide variety of clothing/armor in the game (especially in Delta), but most of it is pretty gothic-looking.

Freedom Wars (coming out soon, already out in Asia) has a huge amount of cosmetic character customization, but all of the models are anime.

Samurai Warriors 4 is coming out soon for Vita (already out?), and it allows you to create a custom character to play through various modes, with a wide range of customization, although obviously you'd be playing an Asian in medieval Japan.

Thanks for those. I mean cosmetic and Jobs/Skill trees wise, I like J/rpgs really grindy, with the choice to have multiple playthroughs picking different classes each time.
    I will get freedom wars when its out and have a look at those others you mentioned.

• Options
    Also in regards to localization risk/reward: I've read more than once that Steam versions of JRPGs and similar games have turned over tremendous profits for companies versus their original console releases.

A Steam version of this SAO game probably would have more than justified the effort in localizing it correctly.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Donnicton wrote: »

Carpe Fulgur is currently completely tied up in translating the equivalent of War and Peace from Japanese to English. So help me god if you make any suggestions like that again that could delay their work I will give you such a pinch.

Wait... what game is this now?

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    BeltaineBeltaine BOO BOO DOO DE DOORegistered User regular
    Hell, just release the Asian English version on Steam without a second localization pass.

Have you seen the kind of things Hongfire users will do to fan translate hentai games!?

XdDBi4F.jpg
    PSN: Beltaine-77 | Steam: beltane77 | Battle.net BadHaggis#1433
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular

For perspective, here's the script to Ao no Kiseki (the 7th Legend of Heroes game, not Trails in the Sky, which is Sora no Kiseki):
    mmucfm.jpg

Posted earlier on these forums in this post here:
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/27899120/#Comment_27899120

The word count for these games is obscenely huge.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    ChanceChance Registered User regular
    So.... What was the point in not importing if they weren't going to retranslate the game and were just going to have non-native English speakers incorrectly edit an already incorrectly translated game... Not to mention it not getting a QA pass.

It's very clear the original Japanese was never even touched for the NA/EU version of the game.

Lovely wrote: »
    So guys... hey. Does Akiba's Trip drain power from your Vita when it's in standby mode? 'Cause my Vita's been draining quickly (in standby) since I started playing this... Hope it's not a problem with my Vita system itself :( .

Are you going in standby from the Vita's menu or from within the game itself? You want to hit the PS button to put the game into standby then put the system into standby for maximum battery life.

Oooh handy.
    Renzo wrote: »
    I'll go the "do it right or don't even bother" route.

I dunno, I'd take a wrong-translated Valkyria Chronicles 3 or Grand Knights History over no Valkyria Chronicles 3 or Grand Knights History.

'Chance, you are the best kind of whore.' -Henroid
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

For perspective, here's the script to Ao no Kiseki (the 7th Legend of Heroes game, not Trails in the Sky, which is Sora no Kiseki):
    mmucfm.jpg

Posted earlier on these forums in this post here:
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/27899120/#Comment_27899120

The word count for these games is obscenely huge.

I... holy fuck that's a lot of text.

Also, I kind of want to see that game translated now.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    I only have Trails in the Sky as a reference (and I'm still just one Chapter 1), but I believe the bulk of extra text comes from NPCs who constantly change their dialogue in accordance with your progress in the story. I'm told the actual story on its own isn't that much longer than the average RPG.

• Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    Chance wrote: »
    So.... What was the point in not importing if they weren't going to retranslate the game and were just going to have non-native English speakers incorrectly edit an already incorrectly translated game... Not to mention it not getting a QA pass.

It's very clear the original Japanese was never even touched for the NA/EU version of the game.

So guys... hey. Does Akiba's Trip drain power from your Vita when it's in standby mode? 'Cause my Vita's been draining quickly (in standby) since I started playing this... Hope it's not a problem with my Vita system itself :( .

Are you going in standby from the Vita's menu or from within the game itself? You want to hit the PS button to put the game into standby then put the system into standby for maximum battery life.

Oooh handy.

I dunno, I'd take a wrong-translated Valkyria Chronicles 3 or Grand Knights History over no Valkyria Chronicles 3 or Grand Knights History.

People are talking about not even being able to make sense of the tutorials. At the very least, a translation should allow you to understand what's going on, even if it's written poorly. This doesn't even hit that standard.

• Options
    I understand them just fine.

They are often funny, but there was never anything I didn't understand. Well aside from stuff the game never explains anyway.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Wait, is this actually a thing? I've never noticed a difference, and I still have super magic witchcraft battery life with the game still active when tapping the power button.

• Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    I only have Trails in the Sky as a reference (and I'm still just one Chapter 1), but I believe the bulk of extra text comes from NPCs who constantly change their dialogue in accordance with your progress in the story. I'm told the actual story on its own isn't that much longer than the average RPG.

This is exactly it. Everybody changes up every time you take one step towards the plot. I mentioned this in the Trails thread, but I'm torn on this. It adds an unbelievable amount of personality and life to the game world, but I also wonder how much of this work is straight up wasted effort on stuff next to nobody will see or notice.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Mr_Grinch wrote: »
    I have come to the realisation the Vita has no games... except Rogue Legacy.

This is the only game.

Help.

Seriously. I'm 3/4 of the way through my NG+ and I am not even close to getting tired of it.

It is very good. I was on NG+++++ before I stopped playing.

programjunkie on
  • Options
    bss wrote: »
    Brobro. Broseidon. Brolemy. Brolic Acid. Broadwarrior.

Brototype.

Brodar!

Brotosaurus!

Bropponent!

• Options
    DaringDirkDaringDirk Daddy CEO Oakland, CARegistered User regular
    bss wrote: »

Wait, is this actually a thing? I've never noticed a difference, and I still have super magic witchcraft battery life with the game still active when tapping the power button.

Thought I'd mention, both methods could still leave you vulnerable to game and patch downloads, which would have a significant impact to battery life depending on the size of the download. If you know you're away from a charge for a while, hit up airplane mode before suspending to be safe.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Mr_Grinch wrote: »
    I have come to the realisation the Vita has no games... except Rogue Legacy.

This is the only game.

Help.

Seriously. I'm 3/4 of the way through my NG+ and I am not even close to getting tired of it.

It is very good. I was on NG+++++ before I stopped playing.

I'm halfway through NG++ right now. Once you max out critical chance and start unlocking the equipment that adds crit chance + crit damage, the assassin turns into the best class without a question. On top of the obscene and reliable crit damage, their natural ability is basically invulnerability until you break it, either by ending it or attacking.

Shit's broken. I'm raking in more than 100,000 gold every assassin run now, and I'm not even completing two sections of the map.

• Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular

This is exactly it. Everybody changes up every time you take one step towards the plot. I mentioned this in the Trails thread, but I'm torn on this. It adds an unbelievable amount of personality and life to the game world, but I also wonder how much of this work is straight up wasted effort on stuff next to nobody will see or notice.

Yeah. Also the game has unique text for every empty treasure chest, and in-game books, and newspapers, and s o m u c h t e x t. The script for Trails FC was one of the most ambitious localization projects ever attempted and the script to Trails SC is like three times the size of that.

• Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular

Yeah. Also the game has unique text for every empty treasure chest, and in-game books, and newspapers, and s o m u c h t e x t. The script for Trails FC was one of the most ambitious localization projects ever attempted and the script to Trails SC is like three times the size of that.

To be fair with the chests, this is something Xseed brought upon themselves. What I heard is that all the chests in the japanese version say the same thing, "The chest is empty". But for whatever goofy reason, this is a completely new and separate text string for every one, rather than doing the obvious thing and using one string and referencing it. So they're taking advantage of this weird oddity and creating jokes for every one.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    TakelTakel Registered User regular

Oooh handy.

I dunno... games are impacted by terrible localisations. The Wii Muramasa release had a really bare bones localisation job and the Vita release is a lot more entertaining with its redone localisation. And, I don't think I need to say much more in this thread when I mention Ar tonelico 2 in the context of poor localisation.

Anyhow, onto Dragon's Crown... I'm still trying to work out how I want to design my Elf's skill set. Heavy bow focus but I'm seeing arguments for and against Clone Strike with Rank 2 or maxed. Rank 2 with three arrows makes it a lot easier to use without depleting arrows and conserves oil charges, but maxed is supposedly great in crowd clearing, but I haven't seen a situation where 5 arrows would have done the job any better than 3 yet... However, after doing a check and trial, Clone is doing more damage with Impact Arrow than with oil/toxic so those are getting demoted a bit as a result...

Then there's Backstab vs Spirit Magic vs Deadly Boots. Backstab on its own is very expensive in terms of skill points. You're looking at 32-46 points depending on how many daggers and how much maintenance you pick up, and it takes up an item slot. In contrast, both Spirit Magic and Deadly Boots don't use up an item slot and are 24-26 point investments. Spirit Magic I've noticed can be really effective in some situations and it's a nice way to put out damage without any cost in equipment durability. Kicking stuff, however, is somewhat necessary against stuff that's flying without spending arrows. Then there's Backstab. Nothing can deny Backstab's power in murdering single targets, especially for crap you can't hit with arrows normally like the killer rabbit or for fast targets like the elite pirates.

I might even drop Toxic entirely but Salamander Oil is still useful for how it affects Spirit Magic...

Steam | PSN: MystLansfeld | 3DS: 4656-6210-1377 | FFXIV: Lavinia Lansfeld
  • Options
    Takel wrote: »

Oooh handy.

I dunno... games are impacted by terrible localisations. The Wii Muramasa release had a really bare bones localisation job and the Vita release is a lot more entertaining with its redone localisation. And, I don't think I need to say much more in this thread when I mention Ar tonelico 2 in the context of poor localisation.

If no one bought 2, you could bet your ass we'd have never gotten 3 and they wouldn't be considering NoSurge.

Though maybe not getting 3 would have been a blessing in disguise. That game is pretty awful.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Oooh handy.

If no one bought 2, you could bet your ass we'd have never gotten 3 and they wouldn't be considering NoSurge.

Though maybe not getting 3 would have been a blessing in disguise. That game is pretty awful.

That is certainly true.
    Ar nosurge is more with KT than NISA for all that matters, and they're riding off from the nutty fanbase around Gust's works. I know that all they'll get out of the survey response I gave them was "holy shit that's an insane attachment rate"

• Options
    skyknytskyknyt Registered User, ClubPA regular

Oooh handy.

Anyhow, onto Dragon's Crown... I'm still trying to work out how I want to design my Elf's skill set. Heavy bow focus but I'm seeing arguments for and against Clone Strike with Rank 2 or maxed. Rank 2 with three arrows makes it a lot easier to use without depleting arrows and conserves oil charges, but maxed is supposedly great in crowd clearing, but I haven't seen a situation where 5 arrows would have done the job any better than 3 yet... However, after doing a check and trial, Clone is doing more damage with Impact Arrow than with oil/toxic so those are getting demoted a bit as a result...

Then there's Backstab vs Spirit Magic vs Deadly Boots. Backstab on its own is very expensive in terms of skill points. You're looking at 32-46 points depending on how many daggers and how much maintenance you pick up, and it takes up an item slot. In contrast, both Spirit Magic and Deadly Boots don't use up an item slot and are 24-26 point investments. Spirit Magic I've noticed can be really effective in some situations and it's a nice way to put out damage without any cost in equipment durability. Kicking stuff, however, is somewhat necessary against stuff that's flying without spending arrows. Then there's Backstab. Nothing can deny Backstab's power in murdering single targets, especially for crap you can't hit with arrows normally like the killer rabbit or for fast targets like the elite pirates.

I might even drop Toxic entirely but Salamander Oil is still useful for how it affects Spirit Magic...

When I started playing elf I thought my build was going to be easy. How complicated could it be?

INSANELY COMPLICATED

Tycho wrote:
    [skyknyt's writing] is like come kind of code that, when comprehended, unfolds into madness in the mind of the reader.
    PSN: skyknyt, Steam: skyknyt, Blizz: skyknyt#1160
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Interesting that Waifu Art Online includes all the main female character up until the Alicization arc, of which the game includes zero characters (female or male) from.

But it includes Sinon from Gun Gale Online and Yuuki from Mother's Rosario (an Asuna-as-MC arc in the novels) which is awesome.

Thinking about the reason, it's probably because Kirito's partner in the Alicization arc is Eugeo, a male, and this is a Waifu game. Because seriously. Including Argo over Eugeo is a whaaaaaaa?

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    Also, Elf is civilization. Elf is life. Elf is LOOK AT THE M'F'ING BACKSTAB NUMBERS!

• Options
    Elf isn't Dwarf and thus inferior. THERE ARE NO HAMMERS IN ELFTOWN.

Still enjoying SAO. In fact, I stopped playing Path of Exile on update day to go curl up in bed with it and see if I can't get a few more hollow missions done. Game is weirdly addicting. Gotta level up Sinon some more, she's still flagging behind everyone else.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Oooh handy.

That is certainly true.
    Ar nosurge is more with KT than NISA for all that matters, and they're riding off from the nutty fanbase around Gust's works. I know that all they'll get out of the survey response I gave them was "holy shit that's an insane attachment rate"

Standards were also waaay lower back then. We wouldn't/shouldn't have to tolerate the kind of shit we got during the PS1/2 days today any more than we should have to tolerate fully produced games with 45 minute lengths that were artificially padded by brutal difficulties a la NES era unless it's part of the design(roguelike). (I still don't think my brain has fully restored my original neural connections after involuntarily rewiring itself to try to decipher The Legend of Dragoon's script)

I'm not positive if we would have even gotten NoSurge anyway if TK didn't buy them; there was total radio silence on the game until like a month or two ago. Or they were just waiting to see if the buyout went through before deciding who handles the next project between TK or NISA. Also seems to be TK likes to keep releases secret until the translation is only about a month away from being done. Either that or they have a really fucking elite localization team that just dragonballs this shit down.

• Options
    Elf isn't Dwarf and thus inferior. THERE ARE NO HAMMERS IN ELFTOWN.

Still enjoying SAO. In fact, I stopped playing Path of Exile on update day to go curl up in bed with it and see if I can't get a few more hollow missions done. Game is weirdly addicting. Gotta level up Sinon some more, she's still flagging behind everyone else.

There is however a boot to your face and a dagger in your spine in Elftown.

Oh, and arrows to gib enemy casters on spawn.

• Options
    Welp, I just finalised a potential build for my Elf which went for both Spirit Magic and Backstabbing, sacrificing the final +10% from Spirit Magic just to fit the points and dropping Toxic Extract simultaneously not using more item slots than I already am on class skills. Alternatively I could cut 15% healing from foods and recover the points for 30 charges of Toxic but be left with only 2 slots for other items, or toss in the one point from Maintenance and remax out Spirit Magic, seeing how I envision using the daggers only in a burst 'BURN THEM DOWN! STABSTABSTABSTABSTAB!' sort of thing and not really using it as a core element of damage.

Building an Elf is hard... and it's testament to a good skill selection when you have to decide where to make sacrifices.

TK is odd. Its purchase of Gust was grounded moreso in the Japanese business decision, since they were already publishing Gust's stuff while over in the non-Japanese speaking world it was mainly being handled by NISA. I can't help but have the feeling that TK US/Europe feels like they've suddenly inherited an unwanted franchise or developer they need to support otherwise they'll have a few busloads of rabid fans hammering on their doors. Perception bias and all, the fanbase for Gust's stuff isn't big but it's a solid number. Going digital with limited numbers of physical LEs is probably a saving grace of today's infrastructure when it comes to a situation like this.

• Options
    TKEU seems to love Gust and its fans.

TKUS seems to hate them with a passion and hope for their untimely demise.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Fourth Muramasa DLC info!

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/21/muramasa-rebirths-fourth-dlc-powerful-little-demon-girl/
    Producer Yoshifumi Hahsimoto told Siliconera during E3 that the third and fourth DLC Genroku Legends chapters for Murasama Rebirth will be released soon. Now that we already got the third one, here’s a little look at what’s coming in the fourth chapter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nMzQHxYzlw

The fourth of the Genroku Legends chapter is called “Tsunokakushi Onna Jigoku” and it features the Oni Musume, or Demon Girl who has the ability to grow older or transform into a much larger and powerful demon.

The story revolves around a prodigal guy named Seikichi, who goes around chasing all the women around him. He wasn’t too fond of the Buddhist monks, so after leaving the temple, he runs into the Demon Girl.

However, due to some sort of misunderstanding, it seems like she has fallen for him, and he must get away. Will he be able to escape from the cute little demon girl so he can go back to his ways of a womanizer?

Seikichi’s fate will be told in Muramasa Rebirth’s fourth chapter of the Genroku Legends when it gets released in Japan on August 28, 2014 for PlayStation Vita.

Bizarrely the trailer also ends with a recipe for a Japanese sweet potato(?) dish of some sort. I have no idea what it actually says(moon runes), but the end result looks pretty tasty.

Donnicton on
  • Options

TKJP gets to put Atelier characters in Warriors Orochi games.

• Options

TKJP gets to put Atelier characters in Warriors Orochi games.

Where Sterk STILL has a knight thing going...

• Options
    ChanceChance Registered User regular
    Fourth Muramasa DLC info!

Ohmigod it looks like the Nekomata DLC's spiritual sequel. Cannot. Wait.

'Chance, you are the best kind of whore.' -Henroid
  • Options
    skyknytskyknyt Registered User, ClubPA regular
    literally a third of that trailer was a recipe.

they know what their fans want.

Tycho wrote:
    [skyknyt's writing] is like come kind of code that, when comprehended, unfolds into madness in the mind of the reader.
    PSN: skyknyt, Steam: skyknyt, Blizz: skyknyt#1160
  • Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular

Fired up SAO Multiplayer. Selected single, made a party of myself, Leafa (my current single player team) and added Lisbeth, Asuna, and Strea. From there, I went out and started to pound the hell out of things. Seems....like all the Hollow Area content works with this mode - is there any reason why I wouldn't play this way as default?