As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pages Coming Up Blank

L Ron HowardL Ron Howard The duckMinnesotaRegistered User regular
What happens is that when I go places, like my bookmarks, or into forums, sub forums or threads, I get a blank page.

I've been experiencing this for about 10 minutes now.
It eventually goes away after refreshing 3-6 times.

I'm hoping that maybe reporting this will help in case something is shitting the bed.

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited May 2014
    I have a similar problem, in that the page never loads up. It just stays in the working cycle. I assume it's my computer, since the phone is working just fine, but I just wanted to mention it.

Edit: Which dumbass has 2 thumbs and had a problem a simple restart could solve? This one!

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I'm looking out for any other reports of this if anyone has them.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    I've been getting it on threads seemingly at random over the last hour or so.

Lh96QHG.png