As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

You May Now Resume Watching [TV] Shows About Cops And Other, Worse Shows Not About Cops

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    I think my favorite thing in sleepy hollow is that they've done so much insane shit that I have absolutely no clue where it'll go.

I'm hoping we get at least one resurrected historic figure in modern times this season. Working with or against Ichabod I don't care.

Evil Jefferson or something.

Lecherous Ben Franklin

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/19/justified-sam-elliott-garret-dillahunt/

Justified adding Sam Elliot and Garret Dillahunt as guests for the final season. Hell to the yeah.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    today's the ten year anniversary of the premiere of lost (and veronica mars)

two of my favorite shows ever and I didn't watch either of them when they started

• Options
    SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    today's the ten year anniversary of the premiere of lost

we have to go back

sig.gif
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    I watched Lost from day 1 but by the time I got into VM it was already ending.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kaceypkaceyp we stayed bright as lightning we sang loud as thunderRegistered User regular
    Sort of the same here. I think I started watching VM in repeats after S2, then actually watched the third (final) season. I've been semi-frequently catching reruns on Pivot. I have the movie on my Tivo but haven't watched it yet.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Finished the AV Club reviews of Smash, that was quite a journey. And the adventures of Frank Fisticuffs continue partway into the season 2 reviews.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    if you want some real chucks, you need to find newswire stories about steve carrell for the excerpts from the script to "dan in real life 2: back 2 the life"

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    I have a new LA is the weirdest place ever story

yesterday, I walk into the living room, and this guy who I've met once or twice is there, watching Boardwalk Empire

I go and get a glass of water, and then come back and see he's rewound the scene, and I start watching with him

he is watching the scene HE IS IN, over and over

and then he's all "OH GOD WHY DID THEY CHOOSE THAT SIDE OF MY FACE" and there it is

there I am

living in the stereotype

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    what was he doing in your living room?

• Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    watching boardwalk empire idiot

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    Jars wrote: »

he lives in my apartment complex!

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    no shit

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    More like HollyWEIRD

• Options
    this happened the week after I added Lizzy Caplan as a Facebook friend as a goof when I saw we had a mutual

and then she accepted and I screamed out loud

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »
    Jars wrote: »

he lives in my apartment complex!

Find out how many separations he is from Kevin Bacon. I am three.

I am only two from Sean Bean. <3

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    this happened the week after I added Lizzy Caplan as a Facebook friend as a goof when I saw we had a mutual

famous people have facebook accounts and it is actually them and it's super weird

it's like they're real people or something

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Mr. G wrote: »

famous people have facebook accounts and it is actually them and it's super weird

it's like they're real people or something

this was my exact response

"I CAN'T BE FRIENDS WITH LIZZY CAPLAN! SHE ISN'T A PERSON! SHE CAN'T BE ON MY FACEBOOK!"

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular

Oh god, I'd probably die

• Options
    nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    Oh man oh man oh man... I'm so glad I caught up on Sleepy Hollow! That finale was great. Also, since it was so crazy I'm kind of glad I only have to wait a few hours for the next episode. The suspense would have killed me otherwise.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    YaYa can I come and live with you in crazy LA land

• Options

bring money

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    i saw quentin tarantino go into the bathroom at a movie theater and declined to follow him in and pee next to him

the decision haunts me to this day

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Woah, I didn't realize Sleepy Hollow was created by the guys who created Fringe (minus JJ Abrams), now I have to watch it.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Woah, I didn't realize Sleepy Hollow was created by the guys who created Fringe (minus JJ Abrams), now I have to watch it.
    Sulu AND Walter Bishop are in it at times!

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Yes yes more historical trash talk from Crane

• Options
    About time someone took Ben Franklin down a peg

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    YES BEN FRANKLIN COME ON

LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    YES YES YES

LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    Yes! Ben is Danny from West Wing!

• Options
    The Hellfire Club
    X-Men crossover??!?

• Options
    Hellfire club was a real thing.

• Options
    Hahaha oh my god it's that Simpsons bit with Stephen King
    AND THAT KEY HE USED? IT OPENED THE GATES OF HELL

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

bring money

well that's going to be a problem

• Options
    Okay so Sleepy Hallow,
    this is either a dream of cranes while he is in the coffin, or it will end with time getting turned a year back ala that Eureka episode.

• Options
    Wow okay.

• Options
    It's not a trick, Crane! It's an illusion

• Options
    I'm calling that a win for me.

• Options
    Off to a good start!

LxX6eco.jpg
This discussion has been closed.