As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Charge Error

Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
edited April 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
So, I tend to buy things with my debit card more often than cash, and I was up at gamestop the other day, contributing to the fall of stores that don't hate consumers. I bought some stuff, but it's not a week later, and the charge hasn't shown up on my balance yet. Should I expect it to just come later, or did I just get some games for free?

Mai-Kero on

• Options
    Mmmm... Cocks...Mmmm... Cocks... Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Mai-Kero wrote: »
    So, I tend to buy things with my debit card more often than cash, and I was up at gamestop the other day, contributing to the fall of stores that don't hate consumers. I bought some stuff, but it's not a week later, and the charge hasn't shown up on my balance yet. Should I expect it to just come later, or did I just get some games for free?
    I've had charges take a long as time to show up.

I believe it depends on each and every store.

Mmmm... Cocks... on
  • Options
    noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Yea I been burned by believing a charge never went through and spending the money. I would advise just act like you don't have that money anymore. That way if it goes through, then you got nothing to worry about, and if it doesn't in like a month or so, then hey, you got some stuff for free.

noir_blood on