As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mass Effect] Vigil's Theme, still giving us chills after all these years.

FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?"Registered User regular
edited August 2014 in Games and Technology
MASS EFFECT series, you've probably heard of it. We discuss the games, DLC, multi-player, speculation about ME4, fan art, but please no creepy fan fiction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMo7ffPR6tE

Fairchild on

• FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
  • Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    No matter what race you make Shepherd, he'll always be the whitest guy on the dance floor.

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • StrikorStrikor Calibrations? Calibrations! Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    Well, let's get this out of the way.

Quads
    Mass effect fields
    Ending rabble rabble
    Lots of speculation from everyone
    Natural condom

That should just about cover it!

Strikor on
  • SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    DANCE THREAD

tumblr_n5bu8kuW4u1qe66alo2_1280.png

s7Imn5J.png
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    What? No creepy fanfiction? Burn it to the ground. /leaves

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Fairchild wrote: »
    no creepy fan fiction

ME2.jpg

sig.gif
  • AgusalimAgusalim Registered User regular
    how in the name of christ do we get through 100 pages of thread every three months with literally no news?

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    hey hey hey
    someone post that one comic
    y'know, the funny one

Agusalim wrote: »
    how in the name of christ do we get through 100 pages of thread every three months with literally no news?
    Mass effect fields.

sig.gif
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    hey hey hey
    y'know, the funny one

comic210.png

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    Agusalim wrote: »

Cause Mass Effect is almost the new Star Wars. That has three different threads and hasn't had a good movie since the 80's.

steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    hmmm

ME3 is on sale for $6 however two of my friends bought it and downloaded it and origin says they can't play it, that it's not valid on their accounts

goddamnit origin is such a piece of shit

override367 on
  • bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    hmmm

ME3 is on sale for $6 however two of my friends bought it and downloaded it and origin says they can't play it, that it's not valid on their accounts

Digital deluxe goes on sale for $7.50 and is immensely better thanks to the from ashes dlc.

I consider the game incomplete without it.

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
    I consider the game incomplete primitive without it.

It had to be done.

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    hmmm

I don't know if you saw it in the [Chat] thread but

Re: Origin

Origin is poop from butts, it is known.

That issue has cropped up with people who have owned and played the game for literally years at this point

The upside is usually all it takes is a chat window with their CS and they clear it up in a couple minutes.

But yeah you shouldn't have to even do that in the first place gawd fuggin damnit Origin

• Phoenix138Phoenix138 ArizonaRegistered User regular
    Strikor wrote: »

Quads
    Mass effect fields
    Ending rabble rabble
    Natural condom

Clawhammer.

Phoenix138 wrote: »

Quads
    Mass effect fields
    Ending rabble rabble
    Natural condom

Clawhammer.

slug-sex.jpg

It just wouldn't be the Mass Effect thread without that being posted.

In COMPLETELY unrelated news, I'll never romance Liara again.

• BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    cB557 wrote: »
    hey hey hey
    y'know, the funny one

comic210.png

I would do this constantly and on purpose getting them stuck behind bullshit

IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!
  • Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    Quads.
    Cambiata wrote: »
    Phoenix138 wrote: »

Quads
    Mass effect fields
    Ending rabble rabble
    Natural condom

Clawhammer.

slug-sex.jpg

Do I even wanna know what that is?

Maz- on
    Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
    edited June 2014
    It's the "real science" version of how a species like the Asari would replicate, instead of something between mind-melding and Dat Azure.

Sorce on
    sig.gif
  • NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    I still love that "I have a bathroom?" comic, mainly because apparently I discovered the bathroom in ME2 on my first playthrough and apparently no one else did.

newSig.jpg
  • envoy1envoy1 the old continentRegistered User regular
    Aaahhh smell of new thread. Blah blah ammo discussion, blah blah how does the hamster survive the EDI cleanse in ME2, blah blah lots of speculation. Good to be back.

• Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    In my cycle, this takes me back to the priiiize while investigating the calibrations of the embrace of the goddess' induction port. There was a hole so it had to be me, someone else might have gotten it wrong. Wanna try my huevos rancheros? Wrex? Shepard?

That was a joke.

steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    In my cycle, this takes me back to the priiiize while investigating the calibrations of the embrace of the goddess' induction port. There was a hole so it had to be me, someone else might have gotten it wrong. Wanna try my huevos rancheros? Wrex? Shepard?

That was a joke.

This was a bit of a reach.

But I've got the flexibility.

• OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular

That was a joke.

We're done here. Last one out, please turn off the lights.

envoy1 wrote: »
    blah blah how does the hamster survive the EDI cleanse in ME2

It's a space hamster.

s7Imn5J.png
  • curly haired boycurly haired boy Your Friendly Neighborhood Torgue Dealer Registered User regular
    wooooooo vanguards

RxI0N.png
    Registered just for the Mass Effect threads | Steam: click ^^^ | Origin: curlyhairedboy
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    Whoever told me that zooming in works really well on the Mako THANKYOU

I played like a dozen optional worlds last playthrough and never knew about zoom shooting.

I just used to pixel snipe.

You know.

Old school style.

I've been doing it ever since I got told I just remembered I hadn't said thankyou.

AREEEE GAAAAAAA TOOOOOOOO

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    hmmm

That issue has cropped up with people who have owned and played the game for literally years at this point

The upside is usually all it takes is a chat window with their CS and they clear it up in a couple minutes.

But yeah you shouldn't have to even do that in the first place gawd fuggin damnit Origin

Nope, EA live customer support says there's nothing they can do

I logged in my friend's account and it ran fine so clearly something is preventing his client from being activated

the #1 ME support thread they got is about this issue from the past two days, but knowing EA it's unlikely to ever be fixed

override367 on
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Interesting, they've always just done a quick fix in the past.

Wonder if they fucked something up with the sale copies specifically this time

• GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    hmmm

Digital deluxe goes on sale for $7.50 and is immensely better thanks to the from ashes dlc.

When does DD go on sale for 7.50?

wbBv3fj.png
  • GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    hmmm

Nope, EA live customer support says there's nothing they can do

I logged in my friend's account and it ran fine so clearly something is preventing his client from being activated

the #1 ME support thread they got is about this issue from the past two days, but knowing EA it's unlikely to ever be fixed

How did you even get to live customer support? The "contact an actual person to talk to" option isn't available anymore

wbBv3fj.png
    Goumindong wrote: »
    hmmm

When does DD go on sale for 7.50?

I should have put "fairly often" in there. I know I've seen it at $7.50 two or three times this year all ready.

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    How did you even get to live customer support? The "contact an actual person to talk to" option isn't available anymore

I think that option greys out when they're under high volume.

s7Imn5J.png

I think that option greys out when they're under high volume.
    You need to go full paragon or full renegade.

Zdy0pmg.jpg
  • curly haired boycurly haired boy Your Friendly Neighborhood Torgue Dealer Registered User regular
    i really love the claymore

one of these days when i get video recording set up properly....

there's something sweet about a triple headshot :D

RxI0N.png
    Registered just for the Mass Effect threads | Steam: click ^^^ | Origin: curlyhairedboy
  • BRIAN BLESSEDBRIAN BLESSED Maybe you aren't SPEAKING LOUDLY ENOUGHHH Registered User regular
    oh btw sorry for not Answering The Call curly, I got distracted by cod doge

Also, I've been burning myself out a bit attempting solo games. Turns out I've got a lot of bad, bad habits (I probably picked up from mostly stomping pub silvers) that I need to unlearn.

• THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    I lost all my playthroughs when my PS3 died a year ago.

Should I go back and play through another round of the trilogy as fem-Shep?

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • envoy1envoy1 the old continentRegistered User regular
    THEPAIN73 wrote: »
    I lost all my playthroughs when my PS3 died a year ago.

Should I go back and play through another round of the trilogy as fem-Shep?

Yes.

This discussion has been closed.