As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PA Called It

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    How would you find a D&D group if you don't have any friends who play or would enjoy playing D&D?

Online D&Ds is the best D&Ds, voice chat + a dice rolling site / program that everyone can see.

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Dirty talk is the sexual equivalent of giving someone lego for their birthday. It's ostensibly nice, but in reality they're looking at you expectantly to see what you come up with and silently judging you when it's just a house.

The panties your mother laid out for you.

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    @DrZiplock I still remember your story about producing and eyepatch and pirate hook in the middle of liaisons with your then lady, it makes me chuckle every time.

I do have a history of bringing liaisons to a screeching halt in a spectacular manner.

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I think Scott would like to have another player, but his games can get a bit.. psychological and intense.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Are we still talking about D&D here

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Roll the dice to see if my nipples are getting hard.

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Still D&D. If you choose to let that overlap into other things that's your business. >>

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Assholes talking about starting a revolution so they shoot 2 cops and spray a crowd of civilians.

Fuckin. Ughhh

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I'm not the kind of person who is big on hitting on NPCs while playing D&D, but there was that one time my character got invited to a threesome by another player without that player realizing what they were proposing.

You see, the DM was having the tavern owner speak in euphemisms, and the player thought, for some reason, that the prostitute in the back was actually like, an oracle or something. So, being the wizard, yeah, of course she'd like to consult her! Oh, and can I come along, she asks?

Then as we get into the back room the DM sets the scene, describing the woman and what she's wearing, etc... and there's just a long silence, followed by the wizard's player looking at me and going. "I've made a huge mistake."

Cue the table busting up laughing for a few minutes. For the record, my character knew what was being proposed, and only went along with it because the wizard had a bad temper and tended to set things on fire if she didn't get her way, so I was fucking terrified of turning her down!

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    On the one hand I have two stories that would go well in this line of conversation. On the other hand I'm personally finding it hard include them in a thread about recent, horrible tragedies.

It feels like a weird place to draw a line considering this forum and my experience in it.

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    Hunter wrote: »
    Roll the dice to see if my nipples are getting hard.

nononononono we are not doing F.A.T.A.L. in here.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Another day, another shooting.

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Do we have any peeps in the area? I really hope not.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    as far as I know, everybody in the Portland area around here doesn't go to or work in a high school

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I cannot even imagine the kind of paralyzing, white-hot terror hearing there's been a shooting at your kids school would cause.

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    what the actual hell.

the day before their summer break, too.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    edited June 2014
    Xaquin wrote: »
    Dungeons and Dragons was directly responsible for me meeting my wife. We have had sex. More than once!
    does she have any friends?!

no, she plays D&D

edit: holy shit a shooting really close to where I live.

Fire Truck on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    Dungeons and Dragons was directly responsible for me meeting my wife. We have had sex. More than once!
    does she have any friends?!

no, she plays D&D
    1183.jpg

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Metal's kid goes to that school. She is 10-4. She's over in the 2014 is a shit year thread.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Go home 2014

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Dirty talk is the sexual equivalent of giving someone lego for their birthday. It's ostensibly nice, but in reality they're looking at you expectantly to see what you come up with and silently judging you when it's just a house.

My dirty talk would get me arrested, "listen here, fucker. You're going to lay down on this table," *slams hot dude down on table* "and I swear to god! look at me. look at me. you see this needle? You move even once and I'm going to shove it into your fucking eye. Quit looking at me you peice of shit!."

• Options
    Mr PinkMr Pink I got cats for youRegistered User regular
    I am so done with these goddamn school shootings.

• Options
    Mr Pink wrote: »

Same here, also I'm done with reading the comment sections on news articles about school shootings.

• Options
    Mr PinkMr Pink I got cats for youRegistered User regular

Same here, also I'm done with reading the comment sections on news articles about school shootings.

I don't even try anymore. It devolves into either being the fault of the NRA, Obama, or Muslims so fast its almost farcical.

• Options

I don't even try anymore. It devolves into either being the fault of the NRA, Obama, or Muslims so fast its almost farcical.

This one went straight for racism and 'keeping god out of school causes shootings'.

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular

This one went straight for racism and 'keeping god out of school causes shootings'.

Yeah, because the Crusades was just a really long picnic where everyone broke bread and sang songs.

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular

Well there's your problem.

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    yeah never read the comments section on articles or youtube videos or basically anything

• Options
    Sassori wrote: »

Yeah, because the Crusades was just a really long picnic where everyone broke bread and sang songs.

Not to mention that if there truly was an all powerful, omnipotent creator that influenced all of creation, would said entity give a flying fuck about a law that was just trying to keep earthly religious institutions from having too much influence on secular laws. You would think any rational or caring god would ignore that rule to stop a cold blooded murder in a school.

Perhaps he was too busy putting the face of Jesus on a Dorito so some random person in the Midwest can witness the miracle of Christ.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited June 2014

My dirty talk would get me arrested, "listen here, fucker. You're going to lay down on this table," *slams hot dude down on table* "and I swear to god! look at me. look at me. you see this needle? You move even once and I'm going to shove it into your fucking eye. Quit looking at me you peice of shit!."

I was looking at the screen and then I looked away from my monitor ....

=(

edit: apparently because I was told to

Xaquin on
  • Options
    Obviously this happened because there weren't enough guns in the school.

• Options
    KalTorak wrote: »
    Yes I am a bad parent for not buying my daughter a gun.

• Options

=(

Hm. What are you doing on Saturday?

• Options
    edited June 2014

=(

avoiding needles because of my crippling phobia

(sorry)

Xaquin on
  • Options
    KalTorak wrote: »
    Yes I am a bad parent for not buying my daughter a gun.

What kind of monster are you?

• Options

=(

(sorry)

How are you with knives, then?

Whips?

• Options

=(

(sorry)

Whips?

eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh

I generally avoid anything that could leave scar tissue.

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Funny thing about that there aren't "enough" guns in these situations. Remember that guy who was killed in the Walmart last week after the cops were killed? Well, he had a concealed carry permit.

I wonder why his concealed firearm did nothing to protect the back of his head from someone sneaking up and shooting him from behind? Aren't guns supposed to protect people? Y'know for personal defense?

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options

=(

(sorry)

Whips?

eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh

What kind of amateur do you take me for?

• Options

=(

(sorry)

Whips?

eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh

What kind of amateur do you take me for?

I ....

have no idea actually