As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PA Called It

1234568»

• Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Funny thing about that there aren't "enough" guns in these situations. Remember that guy who was killed in the Walmart last week after the cops were killed? Well, he had a concealed carry permit.

I wonder why his concealed firearm did nothing to protect the back of his head from someone sneaking up and shooting him from behind? Aren't guns supposed to protect people? Y'know for personal defense?

That's why you always play the Walmart level on 3rd person mode, to prevent right wing nutbags from sneaking up on you.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    Tube wrote: »
    Dirty talk is the sexual equivalent of giving someone lego for their birthday. It's ostensibly nice, but in reality they're looking at you expectantly to see what you come up with and silently judging you when it's just a house.

My dirty talk would get me arrested, "listen here, fucker. You're going to lay down on this table," *slams hot dude down on table* "and I swear to god! look at me. look at me. you see this needle? You move even once and I'm going to shove it into your fucking eye. Quit looking at me you peice of shit!."

I was looking at the screen and then I looked away from my monitor ....

=(

edit: apparently because I was told to

Hm. What are you doing on Saturday?

avoiding needles because of my crippling phobia

(sorry)

How are you with knives, then?

Whips?

eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh

I generally avoid anything that could leave scar tissue.

What kind of amateur do you take me for?

You mean you can get paid to do that kind of thing?

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Hunter wrote: »
    Funny thing about that there aren't "enough" guns in these situations. Remember that guy who was killed in the Walmart last week after the cops were killed? Well, he had a concealed carry permit.

I wonder why his concealed firearm did nothing to protect the back of his head from someone sneaking up and shooting him from behind? Aren't guns supposed to protect people? Y'know for personal defense?

That's why you always play the Walmart level on 3rd person mode, to prevent right wing nutbags from sneaking up on you.

I can't. It makes me dizzy and motion sick.

• Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    Metal's kid goes to that school. She is 10-4. She's over in the 2014 is a shit year thread.

I realized right after I read the posts above mine :(

I am making her family a big lasagna!

• Options
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    Metal's kid goes to that school. She is 10-4. She's over in the 2014 is a shit year thread.

Everybody awesome this post please

• Options
    I didn't mean mine, I meant the one above it.
    Shit wait

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    I PANICKED AND AWESOMED EVERY POST ON THE PAGE.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    dang, now I want lasagna

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Dungeons and Dragons is a gateway drug to satanism, premarital sex, and ritualistic murder.

It's actually a gateway to magic the gathering, an addiction more dangerous than the above 3 things combined! ( At least to your wallet)

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    Mr Pink wrote: »
    I am so done with these goddamn school shootings.

Same here, also I'm done with reading the comment sections on news articles about school shootings.

I don't even try anymore. It devolves into either being the fault of the NRA, Obama, or Muslims so fast its almost farcical.

This one went straight for racism and 'keeping god out of school causes shootings'.

Yeah, because the Crusades was just a really long picnic where everyone broke bread and sang songs.

it's been 700 years

you should probably let that one go

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Sassori wrote: »
    I am so done with these goddamn school shootings.

Same here, also I'm done with reading the comment sections on news articles about school shootings.

I don't even try anymore. It devolves into either being the fault of the NRA, Obama, or Muslims so fast its almost farcical.

This one went straight for racism and 'keeping god out of school causes shootings'.

Yeah, because the Crusades was just a really long picnic where everyone broke bread and sang songs.

it's been 700 years

you should probably let that one go

August 15th 1096

Nevr 4get

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Dirty talk is the sexual equivalent of giving someone lego for their birthday. It's ostensibly nice, but in reality they're looking at you expectantly to see what you come up with and silently judging you when it's just a house.

My dirty talk would get me arrested, "listen here, fucker. You're going to lay down on this table," *slams hot dude down on table* "and I swear to god! look at me. look at me. you see this needle? You move even once and I'm going to shove it into your fucking eye. Quit looking at me you peice of shit!."

Yeah I'm no good. I get too personal.
    "Say something really dirty, something insulting"
    "You're an idiot"
    "Yeah not like that though
    "You've got no friends"
    "I think that's..."
    "People find you alienati- why are you crying? I thought we weren't doing that any more?"

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin

Remember when that guy had one gun and he went up to a navy base and shot a guy and took his gun and then he had two guns?

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular

"You're an idiot"
    "You've got no friends"
    "I think that's..."
    "People find you alienati- why are you crying? I thought we weren't doing that any more?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXZZvCsio3U

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    why would you try anyone as an adult who wasn't an adult, ever, under any circumstances

The only way I could ever see it is if someone who was maybe 16 or 17 committed a henious act under full congnasinence.

• Options

Remember when that guy had one gun and he went up to a navy base and shot a guy and took his gun and then he had two guns?

Shit, you're right. And we're all sitting here with no guns. What were we thinking?!

• Options

Shit, you're right. And we're all sitting here with no guns. What were we thinking?!

Clearly what we all need is a mutant healing factor.

Like that one guy ...

Wolfie?

Lugnut?

I dunno.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular

Well you've got 2 gun. But they only fire punches and hugs

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Even naked I'm always carrying two guns! /flexes 'The Guns"

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Bucketman wrote: »

New names for my arms right here

• Options

Punch Arm.

Hug Arm.

Sounds like some Mega-Man Weapons or something.

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular

Like that one guy ...

Wolfie?

Lugnut?

I dunno.

300px-LugnutPromoModel.jpg

?

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Yukira wrote: »

Like that one guy ...

Wolfie?

Lugnut?

I dunno.

300px-LugnutPromoModel.jpg

?

Big_Lug_main2_3c0rta73.jpg

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular

"You're an idiot"
    "You've got no friends"
    "I think that's..."

Hey Tube.

What are you doing later?

I uh...Would like to talk more.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Fire Truck wrote: »

You are amazing <3

• Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Liiya wrote: »
    @DrZiplock I still remember your story about producing and eyepatch and pirate hook in the middle of liaisons with your then lady, it makes me chuckle every time.

I do have a history of bringing liaisons to a screeching halt in a spectacular manner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzZNWqUJuA4

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

Punch Arm.

Hug Arm.

Sounds like some Mega-Man Weapons or something.

Heavyarms.gif