As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Multiplayer 360 Games?

firewaterwordfirewaterword SatchitanandaPais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
Hi! So some friends and I are converging for the weekend to binge watch world cup and relax. We're bringing a 360 for games of FIFA between the world cup games, but I'd love to have some other quick games to play between FIFA games (it's games all the way down...).

I wanted to get Gang Beasts running on a laptop, but we don't have enough wired controllers for it :(

Anyway, ideally looking for games that 3-4 players can pickup and play with very little explanation or "here's how to videogames" stuff. Would much prefer downloadable stuff, but would consider a trip to the bargain bin / redbox if necessary. We generally bring a DoA game of some sort, the fighting game of choice around these parts, so that genre is covered.

Thanks!

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Worms Armageddon. Castle Crashers.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    battleblock theater

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Thanks guys - I actually forgot I had castle crashers, so that's a good call. I've heard of battleblock - same people right?

I'm tempted to go pick up a couple wired 360 controllers and setup a laptop with stuff like samurai gunn and towerfall, but we'll see.

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    You might be able to find a copy of You Don't Know Jack on the cheap.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    The Crowing OneThe Crowing One Registered User regular
    Battleblock is the same people as CC, yes. Other than that, Worms is good and the arcade has most of those "party game" titles.

In honesty, you may be better off seeing if you could borrow a Wii or even an old Gamecube. Smash Bros, Mario Party, Karts, etc... Nintendo does casual multiplayer fun in their sleep :)

3rddocbottom.jpg
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2014
    Oh man I forgot about ydkj. I played the hell out of that waaaaaay back when. Awesome idea!

Holy crap there are a bunch of new ones. Neat.

firewaterword on
  • Options
    LaPuzzaLaPuzza Registered User regular
    Sega Soccer Slam. I win.

Seriously, I know it is xbox 1, but that is a must play. I can't stand soccer, but that is a glorious game for multiplayer.