As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Friday, June 13, 2014 - To P Or Not To P

124»

• Options
    carboxymoroncarboxymoron Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Ah well. Still cool though. Like.. is there any way to rig up the Occulus Rift to see the world as if colorblind, or something? I just.. I know it's a position of privilege, but not being able to distinguish shades and gradients is not something I am good at wrapping my mind around, save for black & white films and such.

As someone who's wondered about colour blindness when designing stuff, I've used some tools that simulate colour deficiencies. You'll be surprised how much certain designs / user interface elements become completely useless and others remain useful.

I also appreciate games with colourblind options. Sometimes I use them even though I'm not, because the alternative symbols/shapes are easier to recognise.

• Options
    The Word of BirdThe Word of Bird Might be in a dreamland....Registered User regular
    The strip that launched a thousand DeviantArt pages.

All of which end with picture links closed off to the general public....

Gaming since 1986.
    Things I need to learn: To properly knit, speak Klingon, and speak/read Japanese so I can play Final Fantasy games in their original language.
    "S.o.o.n." : "'Severe Obligation to Observe' Neurosis". This Neurosis impels the subject to constantly observe an object, waiting for a change they are certain must come "Soon".
    Hotel [x] Pax Badgers Fri [x] Sat [ ] Sun [x] Mon [x] Just need 2 Saturdays, and then our sets will be complete! And then...waiting for Pax.....F5F5F5F5F5F5F5....
  • Options
    ShadowDragoonFTWShadowDragoonFTW Registered User new member
    Fem-Gabe is turning me on a lot more than I'd like to admit...