As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons]Franklin Mint Snowglobe dragons guaranteed to increase in value.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    @TNTrooper‌ i have a B/D Karin on my tablet account

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    God I hate twinlits.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I should not PAD around attractive people. It always ends with wasted stamina.

• Options
    Chomp-ChompChomp-Chomp Shonen Princess Registered User regular
    I simply cannot 0-stone Twinlits, even with Ultimate Zeus. 2-stone every freaking time.

But, with those 2 stones I basically bought the new Ultimate Idunn&Id. and Super Lillith and Super Vampire and whatever the fuck else I want.

Okay, so 6 stones.

God I hate Twinlits

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    @Kick_04‌ when you have a chance can you throw up yourGrOdin? I'm ready to give Hera a shot.

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Anyone use the blue Chinese god Karin? I got a killer team in the works but I need friends with the B/D evo.
    I have her but haven't fed her any XP at all. I might do it though, because the physical subtype on her ultimate evo would give a nice spike with other physicals and King Bubblie.

But my main problem with raising new monsters right now is that I don't have the Tamadras to awaken them. I have a couple of baby ones but no dub-topalits.

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    Syphyre wrote: »
    @Kick_04‌ when you have a chance can you throw up yourGrOdin? I'm ready to give Hera a shot.

I put him up @syphyre

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Thank you! It still shows your Satan as up. What do I do to get the game to reload friend monsters? Just wait?

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    If you are on iphone, closing the app completely and reloading it should reload friends.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    I got mad at the dragon healer not dropping an egg on Master. Then I remembered that x2% drop isn't until later.

• Options
    Yep, closing the app did (Android too)

• Options
    Hera get.

• Options
    Hera get.

Congrats .... did it take you 12 hours to complete the dungeon?

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    38thDoe wrote: »
    God I hate twinlits.

I managed to clear it 2/3 times yesterday. First time I posted about on last thread. 2nd time was even better, until the end, I stalled enough on the dub-mythlit to get Zeus charged. However I still had to spend like 15 turns on that damn tamadra. Entered final wave with everything unbound, fat fingered my first attack. So instead of having 3 light combos with 3 other combos I ended up with 1 light combo and 3 other combos, the one light combo was like 15 light orbs connected. So angelit killed me, I stoned and very next turn killed.

3rd time in the dungeon I left 3 mythlit left after first attack, next attack I got 3 skyfalls including interconnecting 6 light orbs to kill all 3 mythlits instead of 1. Got to dubs with no one charged.

Got my 2nd golden keeper from the PAL machine so I used one to ultimate my ChuChu. My balance team is... Wolf Hero Chu, U-GrOdin, U-GrOdin, U-Susano, ADKZ... if I use another ultimate chu (~lv 82) each green orb combo my team will do over 95k damage plus have over 17k health and 2300 rcv. (I am 2 tamadras away from this team also auto-healing 4k a turn)

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Gotta say, ROdin takes so much stress out of Hera hunting. His poison just rips through things.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Kick_04 wrote: »

I cleared Sky Prison with 0 stone, first time with out a stone... Got lucky with bindings on the first floor, so by time I got to the tamadra I only needed 8 turns to have both Zeus ready... Tamadra was a bitch on binds though, so took me around 15 turns to pass him... Got to twinlits with everyone unbound, 2 turns later dead with an angelit drop.

Now to decide save for 2 more to ultimate Zeus or feed to some other monster to ultimate them.
    I always die when I try Twinlits. Tell me the team you are using and what you do on every floor. I am starting to need to be able to clear it.

• Options
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Anyone use the blue Chinese god Karin? I got a killer team in the works but I need friends with the B/D evo.
    Got one at level 52 and Max Awoken, ask when you need it, it would be my pleasure.

• Options
    I have a Karin, but alas I am very far from being able to try for the uber dungeons for twinlits and the like. Mythical remains a myth for me. :pensive:

• Options
    I got lucky and went 6/14 on skill-ups this time around. Now I need to decide if I want to do DQ Hera next or Hades.

g1kYhOX.png

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Hera get.

Congrats .... did it take you 12 hours to complete the dungeon?

I had a lot of things to do yesterday, so I kept chipping away at the dungeon. Probably 60 minutes total playtime. Ugh Hera had so much health. Zero stoned it at least.

• Options
    Super greens today. Let's see if I can get my chu above 60.

• Options
    Fiskebent wrote: »
    I got lucky and went 6/14 on skill-ups this time around. Now I need to decide if I want to do DQ Hera next or Hades.

g1kYhOX.png

Wow, that's a huge accomplishment. Mine is nowhere near there. I need to get a team I can reliably run Hera quickly with.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    One change I'd love to see is some sort of option/feature that lets you see the ID numbers of people in your friends list. Would be nice for suggesting friends to others or adding friends to a second account.

• Options

I cleared Sky Prison with 0 stone, first time with out a stone... Got lucky with bindings on the first floor, so by time I got to the tamadra I only needed 8 turns to have both Zeus ready... Tamadra was a bitch on binds though, so took me around 15 turns to pass him... Got to twinlits with everyone unbound, 2 turns later dead with an angelit drop.

Now to decide save for 2 more to ultimate Zeus or feed to some other monster to ultimate them.
    I always die when I try Twinlits. Tell me the team you are using and what you do on every floor. I am starting to need to be able to clear it.

My current team I have been using is... Zeus/U-Zeus, U-Valkyrie, U-Echidna, Hera-Is, Lilith... 29+ on my monsters... Echidna, Valk, Lilith all max skill

1st: 1 light combo plus 4 other combo and hope for 0 skyfalls. Should leave you with only 1 or 2 mythlit, than just have to stall as long as possible. During the first floor I will even not make a combo to get my monsters bound again to ensure I do not kill it. (I have been close to being killed)

2nd: Set up board to get 5+ orb combo for stage 3 of two different colors, when the dub is on 1 turn counter poison.

3rd: Echidna after the 12k pre-attacks, than manually select one of the dub-mythlits and do the one or both 5+ orb combos. Get the first dub about 90% dead and than switch to the other one and kill it. Than go back to first one and kill it if not dead already... This whole step is about clearing as matching as many colors as possible to get more hits in per turn... Once both are dead can continue stalling on Tamadra by matching orbs of the bound colors. Once everything is charged it is just about getting lucky and stalling, until the monsters you need are on a 1 turn bind counter, kill the tamadra.

4th: When you move to twinlits your 1 turn bound monsters will now be unbound... Echidna + Zeus + Zeus + Hera-Is + Lilith if unbound. Judgment call on when to use valk, typically just try to make multiple light combos with other colors to 1 shot devlit, than have 4 turns to kill angelit (it will get angry and charge attack on first turn).

In the past most of my stones have come on floor 3, from not being able to kill both dub-mythlits in 9turns.... You could drop Echidna and sub in your Orochi, than you won't be attacking with any fire orbs. And would need to stall longer on Tamadra to get him charged again to use on Twinlits... Normally though those 2 extra turns for me every time would be enough to 0-stone twinlits everytime (once you pass first floor).

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    pslong9pslong9 Registered User regular

My current team I have been using is... Zeus/U-Zeus, U-Valkyrie, U-Echidna, Hera-Is, Lilith... 29+ on my monsters... Echidna, Valk, Lilith all max skill

1st: 1 light combo plus 4 other combo and hope for 0 skyfalls. Should leave you with only 1 or 2 mythlit, than just have to stall as long as possible. During the first floor I will even not make a combo to get my monsters bound again to ensure I do not kill it. (I have been close to being killed)

2nd: Set up board to get 5+ orb combo for stage 3 of two different colors, when the dub is on 1 turn counter poison.

3rd: Echidna after the 12k pre-attacks, than manually select one of the dub-mythlits and do the one or both 5+ orb combos. Get the first dub about 90% dead and than switch to the other one and kill it. Than go back to first one and kill it if not dead already... This whole step is about clearing as matching as many colors as possible to get more hits in per turn... Once both are dead can continue stalling on Tamadra by matching orbs of the bound colors. Once everything is charged it is just about getting lucky and stalling, until the monsters you need are on a 1 turn bind counter, kill the tamadra.

4th: When you move to twinlits your 1 turn bound monsters will now be unbound... Echidna + Zeus + Zeus + Hera-Is + Lilith if unbound. Judgment call on when to use valk, typically just try to make multiple light combos with other colors to 1 shot devlit, than have 4 turns to kill angelit (it will get angry and charge attack on first turn).

In the past most of my stones have come on floor 3, from not being able to kill both dub-mythlits in 9turns.... You could drop Echidna and sub in your Orochi, than you won't be attacking with any fire orbs. And would need to stall longer on Tamadra to get him charged again to use on Twinlits... Normally though those 2 extra turns for me every time would be enough to 0-stone twinlits everytime (once you pass first floor).

This has pretty much been my strategy, with Orochi in there instead of Echidna and GSonia instead of Valkyrie. My failures tend to come when the opening board has a whopping 2 light orbs. Which happened to me on consecutive occasions last Friday. 100 stamina gone in less than 5 minutes.

steam_sig.png

3DS FC: 0817-3759-2788
  • Options
    Something I've found useful on round 3 is to set up the board in a manual 'change the world' style when your actives are ready and when that's done, kill the Tamadra using Lilith. Then you can do a huge combo on the first round with the twinlits.

My team for it is Zeus, Kirin, Echidna, Lilith, Hera-Is, Zeus. I prefer Echidna over Orochi because I find it hard to stall on round one because you need to keep the mythlit alive and at the same time get hearts to heal. I use Kirin for her gravity. It makes the last round very safe.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    @Kick_04‌ My team has been Zeus/Ult-Zeus, Orochi, Lilith, Valkyrie, Hera. I dropped Hera-Is because it seemed to me like her Dual typing was getting her bound a lot, I once had her bound for 17 turns.

Guess I just gotta keep burning Stamina, really wish they had an option to practice a Dungeon without using stamina, you just wouldn't get any monster drops, coins, or completion rewards.

• Options
    Yeah I was lucky on my first board yesterday, besides the 3rd time... I have had times where I enter and and die or done in 2 minutes.

I never used Hera-Is, I was using green odin (i think). I would almost never kill the twin-lits though before echidna delay ran out. That extra 30% reduction makes a big difference.

Like I said before, I was able to stall on mythlit yesterday the one time until I had Zeus charged. Tamadra binding is a pain in the ass, I have had times where I went into twinlits with hera-is or zeus or echidna with 10+ binds.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Round 3 is all about patience and control.

Someone linked a video of a guy doing it and that helped me a lot. I can't find it now, though...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The key in round three is that you can not make a match to get the binds where you want them. As in move orbs but don't clear.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    Finally got a Deathstroke and a Joker after running a couple of Expert Batman levels. Probably my worst performing special dungeon yet T_T

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    managed to graba deathstroke and joker as well though it cost me a couple stones

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Deathstroke is so damned useful. Joker...eh.

• Options
    edited August 2014
    I have done a lot better on floor 3 now, haven't failed it past 4 or 5 times I have gotten that far.

I am planning on ultimate my Freyja to the G/L version. If I do that will I still be able to skill her up from CoC Goblins?
    Puzzledragonx seems to indicate yes, because same skill name I am just not sure with the one doing damage and the other not.

Edit:
    nvm forgot long links break

Kick_04 on
    PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Deathstroke is so damned useful. Joker...eh.

well the joker was an added bonus, i was stoked for deathstroke

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    You know what would be great? If I stopped dying on King of the Gods because I'm playing like an idiot.

I activated devilit on CDD, I activated Hera-Ur before I used Ronia, and I couldn't use Devilit because Loki was still up. I am so frustrated right now, I should have cleared at LEAST twice.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    You know what would be great? If I stopped dying on King of the Gods because I'm playing like an idiot.

I activated devilit on CDD, I activated Hera-Ur before I used Ronia, and I couldn't use Devilit because Loki was still up. I am so frustrated right now, I should have cleared at LEAST twice.

:(

I use Ama+Grodin with Deathstroke for extra heals so I can only die on that dungeon if I get distracted and fat-finger something.

• Options
    I've stopped doing KoG until I find a way to spike my way through it consistently. I fail too often now because I'm bad.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    It really is super easy to tank through it, but I can't imagine spiking. The "hard" part from a tanking perspective is dealing with that damned Chaos Evil Dragon and it's huge HP and defenses, and that's mostly a trial of patience and having either poison, high damage actives, or armor reducers. Neptune and especially ROdin wreck him.

I'm pretty lucky in that I have a good collection of huge-damage actives available. My current KoG build:

Amaterasu Leader, ROdin, Deathstroke, D/D Lucifer, Hera, Friend GrOdin

It doesn't take all that much time to clear. Might replace D/D Lucifier with Piccolo if I can get him so I can use that slot's active more than once in the whole dungeon.

• Options
    Goemon/goemon naga rgg bubble Hera ur was great less than five min and 99% success rate. Now no one puts up goemon ever. ._.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀