As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons]Franklin Mint Snowglobe dragons guaranteed to increase in value.

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    Finally maxed skill my Verche.

All I needed was 2 skill ups when the dungeon opened. First 5 I fed for 0 skill ups, fed 1 and got a skill up. Fed 1 at a time for my last skill up, 7 feeds later I got it. (2/13). Had to use a gem to refresh stamina and level today to get that last skill up.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    On a whim I spent those 10 gems. I now have sleeping beauty and snow white :/

Syphyre on
  • Options
    TheSmackerTheSmacker Registered User regular
    17 Verche, 0 skill ups.

I quit

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Yeah I hear you. Just sucks that this dungeon doesn't seem to rotate in as much.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    just be glad its not the water mystic knight dungeon, we have never had that

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    I ran mystic 6 times and got 1 verche. Meh. I suppose i'll just be level 1 skill forever.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    Syphyre wrote: »
    On a whim I spent those 10 gems. I now have sleeping beauty and snow white :/

Sleeping Beauty is a Balanced/Devil and active changes wood to hearts. So should work well on a Ronia team as a sub.
    Snow white I am not sure about

Just look at your 2 Red Sonias and LuBu and feel the jealousy from some of the others among us. Just like @Elementwrath does with his Orochi's.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Operation: Dream Team of six max skilled Orochis is in progress.

Honestly, I'd really just like another Ronia, a Belial, LuBu, and Persephone...a Hanzo and Yomi too.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    An orochi is a type of hydra. Hail hydra!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Yes another Ronia...

I'll be over here.

HDv1HZl.jpg

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    "Due to increasing amount of Descend dungeons, some of them will become permanently available like normal and technical dungeons.

Changes to go live as early as next week.
    "

I wonder if that will also go live over here as well.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    TheSmackerTheSmacker Registered User regular
    Talith wrote: »
    "Due to increasing amount of Descend dungeons, some of them will become permanently available like normal and technical dungeons.

Changes to go live as early as next week.
    "

I wonder if that will also go live over here as well.

Please be Hera so I can finally get mine skilled up

• Options
    If I had to guess I would say Hera, Heroes, Valk, and Zeus but maybe that is just way to convenient for players.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    That would probably cut down on some stoning for stamina. Be interesting to see which way they go on it.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Haha, I get it, it's Envy.

*rimshot*

I would really like to see Scarlet Snake Princess again.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    It'll be some of the worthless dragon descends. Flower dragons! Yay! :)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    I'm hoping for survey dungeons but not holding my breath

• Options
    Question. If i feed my black mechdragon 4 copies and the uevo him will he uevo as a max awoken hadar?

• Options
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    Question. If i feed my black mechdragon 4 copies and the uevo him will he uevo as a max awoken hadar?
    Yes.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Pretty easy S rank in the Shadow Sprite dungeon. I didn't really need Siren. All rounds were one shot except the boss who lived with a sliver of life.

TqEC4I3.png

Fiskebent on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    My team to S rank it was... Light Metatron. Pixie x4. Light Metatron

Think my average combo was 5.3, 6 turns, lower average rarity

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Hera becoming a permanent dungeon has the added bonus of having 4 floors that might drop a Mystic Knight making them sorta farmable.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Hera becoming a permanent dungeon has the added bonus of having 4 floors that might drop a Mystic Knight making them sorta farmable.

You most likely have encountered insanely good luck if you are saying that.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    35 pulls on PAL machine. All crap... so much for hopes to ultimate Athena or Raphael

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    Yeah, the PAL machine doesn't like me much. Ooo, gold egg, it's a....dub-sapphlit. Woo.

• Options
    Got me a Gold Keeper via Pal Pulls. I am now the owner of a B/R fully awoken Hadar. I feel like a devil team can make some actual use out of him.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Got a second Gold Keeper from the machine. Now I can get both Hadar and Ignis Cu Chu, also got an Ancient Green Sacred Mask that is useless to me

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    Still trying to figure out what to do with Guan Yu. Am I supposed to use him as a multicolor physical lead? I don't really have a full team for that... A Sakuya physical team? A green row enhance team? I've got two of them and haven't used them a single time yet...

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    What is the consensus on best RSonia subs? Currently I am running Dark Lucifer and Belial, with UltEvo Haku and the Devil Slime.

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    Best RSonia sub is RSonia.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    What is the consensus on best RSonia subs? Currently I am running Dark Lucifer and Belial, with UltEvo Haku and the Devil Slime.

King Baddie is very useful. Depending on dungeon, you can sub in uvo Ogres for the skill boosts. D/W Vamp and Lilith are also worthwhile.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Talith wrote: »
    Still trying to figure out what to do with Guan Yu. Am I supposed to use him as a multicolor physical lead? I don't really have a full team for that... A Sakuya physical team? A green row enhance team? I've got two of them and haven't used them a single time yet...

It's one of those leads that will get better with time and support. For now, he's the leader for a green golem marching band, a light brigade, or as a sub for a more traditional green team.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    If dark lucifer is skilled up he is always good with the orb enhance every 5 turns. If not than it probably would be Hera-Ur to enhance red/fire.

Vampire is always good due to the heart -> dark every 5 turns and Gigas doesn't fit on the devil team.

If running more of a fire based team and if you have it. I would suggest an Ifrit with the ultimate form. He gives 2 fire row enhances and 1 skill up.

I know someone posted somewhere a thread about the subs for Red Sonia and different tiers of subs depending on monsters you have.

If I got a Red Sonia I always figured my most commonly ran team would be... Ronia/Ronia. Persephone, Hera-Ur, Ifrit, Vampire. ... team would have very high rcv.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Belial, Shiva, and Lu Bu are often viewed as excellent subs as well.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    Ronia pairs well with Hera Ur. You only need so much recovery.

• Options
    I either go red or dark with RSonia and try to stack as many row enhances of the color I can.
    The red subs I have are Shiva (2 row enhances), Ifrit (2) and then I use Hera-Ur for orb enhance and either Echidna or King Baddie.
    The dark ones I use are Byakko, Vamp, Hera, Baddie.

I'm working on a D/L Batman to get a dark devil delayer on the latter team.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Most people say that Echidna is a requirement for Horus, but I'm debating dropping her for Sieg or R/L Gigas for the rest of Junos. Not enough floors or trash to stall easily; plus either one adds more HP.

I cleared the third floor earlier today.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Honestly, HP hasn't really been a problem for my horus team now that I subed in grodin. Have just under 20k

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    Most people say that Echidna is a requirement for Horus, but I'm debating dropping her for Sieg or R/L Gigas for the rest of Junos. Not enough floors or trash to stall easily; plus either one adds more HP.

I cleared the third floor earlier today.

Your burst team wouldn't need to stall if you did more damage.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Ugh, I forgot to build toward a team for the Tengu descend. Don't think I have enough time to build one before tomorrow. Cost and Rarity limits are the worst.