As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Puzzle & Dragons]Franklin Mint Snowglobe dragons guaranteed to increase in value.

38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid againwait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
edited January 2015 in Games and Technology
Puzzle and Dragons
62MJgSL.jpg + j4Kxjvs.jpg = 6uopzs7wv1au.jpg

Its actually more of Bejewled + Pokemon = Hello Kitty... And Batman... and Dragonball.
Think of bejeweled if you could move an orb as far as five seconds could get you, and make as many combos as you can. Colored orbs cause your monsters of the same color to attack when 3+ are matched, and hearts restore damage you take from monsters attacking you. Make as many combos as possible to rack up the damage. Unless you have row enhance awakenings in which case get six orbs of the same type across. Unless you are trying to stall in which case... actually this game gets absurdly complicated for a Match 3 game. Luckily the resources below have all the answers if you want to poke through them. This thread is also monitored by a lot of people who have (sadly?) been playing the same mobile game for over a year everyday. So feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Don't roll outside of Godfest.
Unless there is extenuating circumstances:
Don't continue
Don't spend stones to restore stamina.
You'll regret it eventually.

Previous Threads

March 1, 2013 - June 13, 2013
Second PA thread
Third PA Thread
Fourth PA Thread

Super Helpful Starter Document.

FAQ:

How much does this cost?
The game is free to play, with a premium currency of magic stones. 1 Magic Stone = 1 Dollar.

How long before I hit the pay wall?
Luckily, the game distributes ~14-20 stones per month so if you get a good start by following the tips below you won't need to spend a cent to clear all the content.

Okay, so how do I get a good start?
I'm sure you noticed the fun tutorial? At the end it makes you pull the golden dragon and out pops an egg? Well here's the thing: That egg can be anything that comes out of the Golden Dragon. You could get the most powerful monster in the game, or you could get some trash that has no purpose except to make you weep. You can also delete the application and redownload it to get another run through the tutorial and another free roll on the Golden Dragon.

Do you see where I'm going with this? Depending on your tolerance for Pain, you can run through the tutorial over and over until you start with exactly what you want.

What is a good starting monster than?
If you are planning on spending money in the game, it doesn't matter as much what you start with as you can always buy more stones if not here are some recommendations:
Starting rolls:
Sonia, particularly red www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDragons/comments/2c4bba/the_seven_stages_of_sonia
Any Egyptian God, most of the 3K gods, any Chinese God, but especially Kirin.

What is the most important thing to know about this game?
If there isn't a Godfest Active *DO NOT PULL ON THE GOLDEN DRAGON*

Godfest? Golden Dragon?
The Golden Dragon/Rare Egg Machine/REM/Premium Gacha is a machine that eats 5 magic stones and barfs out a monster. This can be a farmable monster or an incredibly powerful God. Remember 5 stones= 5$, so unless you are willing to donate a lot of money you probably want to maximize your chances at getting a God, since you'll get the farmable monsters with a bit of effort, but Gods are only from the Golden Dragon. Every other week there will be a "Godfest" where you have a 3x chance to hit a God when you roll, or an estimated 1 out of 3 chance. Only spend your stones to roll during Godfest. Its recommended to not roll at all until you get a good amount of box space and friends, but pulling is one of the fun parts of the game, so as long as you only pull during Godfest no one will yell at you. Probably.

I'm out of Box Space!
That's not a question, but it will be a common problem. The solution is to spend magic stones on increasing your box size. This should be where all of your early stones go. Try to get up to 100 boxes at least before you spend magic stones on *ANYTHING* else

Which Monsters are Worth Keeping?
This article is a great resource on what to do with the monsters that drop as you go along. pad.wikia.com/wiki/Valuable_Monsters

How do I keep track of all these monsters?
Setup an account on Padherder.com. This site will keep track of what you need to evolve the monsters you get, and how much exp to get them to the next level.

What should I call the Chinese Gods
(Color) Chinese god.

How do I play with other awesome Penny Arcade People?
Add yourself to the Penny Arcade Puzzle and Dragons User Database of Wonderment and Joy, and send friend invites to everyone on it. If people are full, then @ them in this thread and they will typically make room for a fellow forumer.

How do I know how what % Life a boss has/I have?
IMG_0002.PNG

How does skilling up a monster work?
If you feed your monster another monster with *the exact same skill name*, you'll have a 10% chance to increase the skill level, which makes the skill charge one turn faster. During events the skillup rate is x2, so do not try to skillup outside of an event unless you hate your time/money.

Does anyone know what the math is for combos vs. multi-orb matches?

Like, how much does a 2-combo multiply my attacks? How about a 4 or 5 orb match in one color? If I've got 6 orbs of one color in the grid, am I better off making a line of six or two 3-orb matches? If I've got two adjacent lines of 3 in the same color that are touching they clear as one match instead of a two combo. Does that count the same as matching six in a line?

Short Answer making combos is better than making big clumps of orbs unless Awoken skills/orb enhancers are in play.
pad.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Mechanics#Damage_Calculation

Although this whole page is a good read.

How to beat most levels in challenge mode:
Make Ronia friends.
Get a Hera-Ur.
Use Hera-Ur as your leader, and fill up the rest of the team with fully awoken Ronias. Clear everything easily with the power of poor balancing.

Also Green/White Present Dragon and 5 Awoken Odins can clear some tricky tech dungeons.

How do I beat the Hardest Evo Material Dungeons?
Tuesday - Keeper of Gold. A ton of plus eggs and luck. There are many teams listed on puzzledragonx, I haven't gotten one to work yet.

Wednesday - Blue/Green Masks (aka 99 turn skill bind fun) Get an autohealer and a friend Green Odin. Fill your team with dual attribute monsters, first few waves group attack as much as possible,
mystic mask round kill the red masks first, no group attacks.
Last wave, target the blue mask, combo/heal until skill bind lets up. Poison the blue mask and gravity if you have it. When blue mask is almost dead, start lowering the green masks' life.

Thursday - Dreaming Dragonfruit - I hear Shiva/Ronia works great here. Satan can work or get you orb screwed, tough with combo leads due to less orb match time. I haven't gotten a good plan here.

Friday - Funding Sky Prison ☺T╩♦•◘○♣♦☻ - There are many teams out there, most popular is ultimate zeus/ultimate zeus, Hera-Is, Poison/ra/bane, Naga, something else (spread cats is good).
1st round make enough combos to kill all but one/two mythlits. If you start with no light orbs or you get too many combos, you just wasted 50 stamina! FUN!
2nd round you want to use poison to clear before the Dubs kill you. They hit very hard.
3rd round use naga, make a couple of mass attacks then kill the dubs leaving the tamadra. Let it bind you then move orbs until you get all skills up.
Round 4 35%gravity x 2 30% gravity, spread cats, delay, make as many combos as possible and hope you kill them. This dungeon is very frustrating.

I have too many coins, what's with these coin dungeons?
gjaustin wrote: »
Also, I tried some more of the coin dungeons. My overall reviews:

Alt Castle of Satan in the Abyss - 1 million
Shrine of Green Water - 1 million
Challenging dungeons with quite good Exp and Coins per stamina. It also drops high level monsters that provide 10k-15k experience each. Overall a very efficient use of stamina if you have some to burn. Don't forget the free stone.

Warning - Watch out for the King Metal Dragon, he'll eat your face

Together At Last! Evo Rush!! - 3 million
Costs 35 stamina. Gives you a shot at a Dragon Fruit, a Dub-Mythlit, a Mystic Mask, and a Rainbow Keeper. Includes a guaranteed random Keeper. Worth doing once for the free stone, I'd avoid it otherwise.

Tamadra Village - 10 million
Awesome! Bring two poisons and you can't lose. The only downside is that at 99 stamina a run it'll almost certainly cost you a stone per try, but it's still worth it. At worst you'll get 4 Baby Tamadras a run, plus you have a shot at skillups for GrOdin and ROdin. If you run a lot of different teams and need a lot of awakenings, this is the perfect dungeon for you.

Bonus Review: Weekend Dungeon - Legend
The individual waves of this dungeon are about as hard as the boss wave on Master difficulty. Watch out for wave 5 with the three Mystic Masks - bring poison or some massive burst to break their armor. If you don't have a Robin or Kushinada, grab a Poison Ivy while the DC Collab is still around.

Otherwise, wave 9 is fairly easy. Wave 10 is the same as the final wave of Two Heroes, so make sure you can survive a hit from Berserk and get past Highlander's armor,.

For fun, my team:
1298.png1108.png1423.png1113.png391.png1298.png
Misc Links to be sorted:

Dungeon Bonus Timetable
SomethingAwful.com P&D thread
pad.wikia.com
Puzzledragonx Database
Puzzle & Dragons Global Wiki
Monsters Beginners Should Farm For
Efficient Power Up Fusions
Official Facebook Page
Puzzle & Dragon Simulator

Added September 4, 2013:
Skill up info with chart
Drop Rate info with chart
+Egg Farming Info

38thDoE on steam
🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀
38thDoe on

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    A bunch of FAQ / Guide / Useful Info that will likely NEVER be updated!
    38thDoe wrote: »
    This chart is return on investment for feeder monsters. You get more back by feeding those higher on

the chart before feeding to your main monsters. Knights are much better than 3 and 4 star carbuncles! Evolved Chimeras, Hell*

Demons, Pengdras, and Moltdras being the only things that are better.
    Moltdra                     1200/1.5 = 800
    Pengra                       600/1.0 = 600 
    Tier 3 Demons (4 star)       600/1.5 = 400
    Chimera+ (stage 2, 4 star)   775/2.0 = 387.5
    Knight (stage2, 3 star)      337.5/1.0 = 337.5
    Tier 3 Carbucle (4 star)     450/1.5 = 300
    Demon/Orge (stage 2, 3 star) 412.5/1.5 = 275
    Carbuncle (stage 2, 2 star)  262.5/1.0 = 262.5
    Devil (stage 1, 2 star)      350/1.5 = 233
    Chimera (3 star)             400/2.0 = 200
    Healer Girls                 200/1.0 = 200
    Tier 2 Starters              175/1.5 = 116
    Lil Dragons                  100/1.5 = 66

Requirement chart for people who plan to use: Odin+Drawn Joker/Abyss Neptune
    P.S. these are taken from other forum, I didn't thought of this info

HP Requirement is above 10290, because Water Mech biggest hit will hit that much if he charge up+multi-hit
    Hera-Is multi-hit 5449 when you are full hp, 9085 when you aren't full hp
    RCV = 2180,3 heart+6 extra combo will heal to full hp
    RCV = 2422,3 heart+5 extra combo will heal to full hp
    RCV = 2725,3 heart+4 extra combo will heal to full hp
    RCV = 3114,3 heart+3 extra combo will heal to full hp
    RCV = 3633,3 heart+2 extra combo will heal to full hp
    RCV = 4360,3 heart+1 extra combo will heal to full hp

Typical DJ/Abyss Neptune+Odin team will have sub of:
    1. Poison or Gravity or Ancient Dragon Cannon at 4 turn
    2. 2 or 3 Defensive sub (depends if you use Neptune or DJ), can be heart maker or Delay
    3. -50% dmg (must have when Hera-Is binds 5 at first turn)
    [/quote]
    Betsuni wrote: »
    Leveling
    The best thing to do is to grind through to unlock the technical dungeons. The primary colors have these incredible monsters called the pengdra.
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=303
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=305
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=307

What you want to do is in the bottom level in each tech dungeon (I can't remember the names off the top of my head right now but they're the first level in each color dungeon).

Now here's the optimizing part.

You know those cute chimera's you get in there? Yeah you want to level them to level 7-8. Which involves taking one of them and powering up on another. OR you could also take one of those cute carbuncles you get in there and toss it on the chimera. Then take that chimera that is level 7-8 and toss it on the pengdra which maxes the pengdra. Then toss them on to your monster of choice (make sure you toss the same color pengdra on the same color monster to get the best exp gain).

This is good, but to make it even better you should evolve the pengdra (which evolves at a max level which is nice) which involves one dragon tail and two little jewel dragons of the same color. These are the best leveling critters next to the "king" jewel dragons. Unfortunately for those who are leveling white or black, they haven't released the tech dungeons with these little pengdras yet (these are coming out in the next patch at the end of March).

"Ripper" Dragons
    Another hint is to use all your pal egg points right now and get the "ripper" dragons. These are great dragons that are 50% resist to the color they are at the max evolution.
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=21
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=24
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=27
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=30
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=33

Plus at the max evolution they do an incredible damage attack.

Zombie group
    OH yes, Zombie groups! These are super useful for dungeons that have monsters that one shot you. Mostly the expert or master levels of the spirit daily dungeon (Friday's dungeon) and the mask dungeon (Wednesday's dungeon). You want to use an ogre (lower levels the better).
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=64
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=66 <- best one to optimize your combos.

Or the Viper Orochi
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=134

Why you want to use these? It is because of their leader ability. The ogres need 70% of your health while the Orochi needs 50% and the damage done to you doesn't kill you but leave you at 1 HP. Then you want to have a healer on the other side to heal you with one match to more than 70% of your health.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=202
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=203 <- best one to optimize your combos.
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=204

Then for the rest of your team you want to use these little buggers.
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=152

This is why I said to try and get green healers and ogre, this way you match one set of 3 green and hit the mask/spirits with 5 1's (the reason you are using this is because no matter how much damage you do to these higher masks and spirits all damage is reduced to 1).

Now what you want to do is try to pray to the programmer of PaG that the random monster attackers do not have the same timer to attack you. If they do then you need to focus on one and kill it quick. Then you want to play around trying to make your screen have a green layout like this before going.

GXXXXG
    XXXXXX
    XXGGXX
    GGXXGG
    GGXXGG

Where G - Green Orb and X is anything.

This way the next round of monsters you can just drop the top G orbs straight down each turn and hit 5x's then move the middle G orbs to the left then right and have 4 straight attacks which will kill off one at least in 4 rounds (which is before one kills you).

Now a great twist on this tactic is to remove one of those "tailless dragon seeds" and swap in a lilith.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=96
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=97
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=205

To use this tactic you need to match enough orbs in the first or second round without killing the spirits/masks to get Lilith skill ready to use. Then use her poison skill on the last round spirits/masks to one shot them. The more you have in your team the better since if you have 3 in your group then you really have it easy since you can blow through the tougher rounds of spirits/masks.

A twist to the zombie group
    There is a nice skill in this one critter.
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=236

Skill: The Third Eye
    Effects: Void enemies' DEF during one turn
    ( Reduce Enemies Def to 0 for 1 turn; Effects carry forward on sweep )

The carry forward is the part that is useful. Just make sure you kill the monsters before they hit you and you're golden. You can take any monsters with you and don't have to worry about the zombie group.

MetalMagus wrote: »
    Spending Magic Stones
    Magic Stones are the "real" currency for P&D. Be careful, because like most "free to play games" I've read posts of people who've dropped hundreds of dollars buying stones. Fortunately you do earn stones for first-time clears of dungeons, and Gung Ho often gives away free stones as part of certain promotions or celebrations. Right now its their 1st year anniversary so they've been giving a way 1 free stone a day.

So, as you accumulate stones, what do you use them for? A few things, actually:
    Full Refill of your Stamina Bar
    A "continue" in a dungeon after you've been killed
    Buy 5 more monster boxes
    Spend 5 stones to pull a random monster from the rare gacha

Let's talk about each one.

Refilling your stamina seems like a waste, but careful use of this option can pay big dividends. First, the obvious use would be to take full advantage of limited time dungeons. Gold Dragon dungeons, for example, are 24 hour dungeons like the Metal Dragons, but they're far, far more rare. They're also worth a ton of XP and gold. There's also a more long-term use of buying stamina.

You may have noticed that when you level up you'll earn either more "monster points" (each monster is worth a certain amount of points, with more powerful ones costing more, you can't field a team of super monsters until you're very high level), a new friend slot, or an increase in your max stamina. Some dungeons, when cleared, give you more experience than others. Prioritizing those dungeons can help you level up faster, thereby increasing your max stamina, thereby allowing you to naturally run dungeons more often, which gives you more experience and monsters.

Continuing in a dungeon should be done very rarely. It's way to easy to burn stones this way. Only consider continuing if 1) you got a very rare or needed drop earlier in the dungeon and you don't want to lose it and 2) you're pretty confident you can clear the rest of the dungeon. Say, if you're going to kill the last boss in only 2 more turns? Good use! The boss wipes the floor with you and you barely put a dent in him? Maybe come back later.

Buying more monster boxes is a must. Space this out with other uses of your stones. Simply put, you're going to get more monsters and you're going to need somewhere to put them all. Even worse, to evolve many of your more powerful monsters you'll need very rare Evo materials, like dubmythlits or mystic masks. When you get these drops you'll want to hold on to them for the future, which can fill up your storage pretty quickly. Try not to be too much of a hoarder though, sell or fuse crappy monsters you don't need or use - don't obsess over "catching them all." They'll all be recorded in your Monster Book anyways (under the Others option).

Rolling for more monsters in the rare gacha is the MOST DANGEROUS part of using stones, because you are LITERALLY "chasing the dragon." You can earn Super Rare 5 star or even 6 star monsters in the gacha, and some of the most powerful and useful monsters can only be obtained through the rare gacha. Very Tempting! But, you can also pull shitty 3 star monsters that you can find as regular drops in the dungeons. In fact, I'd say that's what you're more likely to pull. So, what to do?

Horde your stones and wait for special "rare gacha" events. Gung Ho tweaks the drop rates on certain monsters to coincide with certain holidays, events, or seasons. Keep an eye out for "god fests" ultra-special events where god monsters (the most powerful of all the monsters) are more likely to drop.

Sharing Your Level 20 Gift
    When you hit level 20 you get 1 free special friend pull you can gift to someone else. Both you and the person you gift get one pull on this special gacha. I highly suggest trading your pulls with someone else in this community, that way you're both guaranteed to get 2 pulls!

Get a Healer
    You're not going to get far in the game without a good healer. The "sisters" as they're called, have high recovery and useful abilities. The dark and red healers aren't really healers, but have very useful abilities. Lilith (as Betsuni mentioned) is a hard counter to "high DEF, low HP" monsters like masks. Echidna has an ability that pushes back the turn of monsters, which can be a life-saver in certain situations. The other healers, Siren, Alraune, and Angel are more conventional healers. Of these three, try to get your hands on a Siren, or make friends with one. Why?

The leader skill of all three - Rondo of Healing, automatically heals you for 3x their RCV stat anytime you make a match. Very useful! In fact, only the god Amaterasu Ohkami has a better ability (her's heals for 5x her RCV). But, all 3 have different active skills, and Sirens is the best. She turns red gems into heal gems, which can be saved on your board for emergencies - unlike Angel and Alraune, who are 1 time heals. Siren's ability is also super easy to level up. Marine Goblins share her ability, and there's a ton of those things in the mid-level water dungeons, just keep feeding her goblins until she maxes out her skill and you can use it every 5 matches.

Most Valuable Monsters
    Some monsters are more valuable than others, in fact some are mandatory for beating the higher end dungeons. Keep an eye out for these.
    Healers - Amaterasu Ohkami, Siren the Enchanter
    Big Damage - Ancient Dragon Knight (2.5 damage for dragons, double on leader + friend on a ripper team for huge damage)
    All Around Boost - Lakshmi, Pavarti (like the ADK, but includes health and recovery, for water and earth monsters respectively)
    Def Breaker - Shiva
    Zombie Team - Orochi, Gigas, or an ogre
    High Def Team - Green Odin (there's a blue Odin and green one. With green Odin as a leader, when your health is full, all damage is reduced by 80%! That's only for the first hit though [since the second hit comes when you're not at 100% health]. An alternative to the Zombie team that allows you to field more powerful monsters.

Squid56 wrote: »
    The simplest explanation is as follows - if you have a mob type with the number of stars indicated below, only level them until they reach the level in column 3 - after that you start getting diminishing returns on feeding them. Also, always feed from the bottom up to maximize the XP potential.
    Stars / Monster / Max level for feeding efficiency / exp @max / Arbitrary max feed-to-level (1gold/exp after 1.5X bonus)

3* / Demon / 10 / 3834 / 57

3* / Ogre / 10 / 3834 / 57

3* / Knight / 11 / 3326 / 49

2* / Devil / 9 / 2856 / 42

3* / Chimera / 8 / 2727 / 40

2* / Pengdra / 10* / 2556/ 90

2* / Carbuncle / 10 / 2556 / 37

2* / Goblin / 8 / 2045 / 30

2* / Ogre / 6 / 882 / 13

2* / Fighter / 6 / 588 / 8

1* / Carbuncle / 5 / 337 / 5

1* / Goblin / 4 / 246 / 3
    1* / Polly / 4 / 164 / 2

Hera Strat
    I'll give you four:
    If you have Amaterasu or Green Odin you can 0 stone her easily by getting your hp over 16.5k and Amaterasu recovery over 495 (easiest is to use Rainbow Keepers and get a beefy Odin)

If you have Seraphim Lucifer you can go Lucifer/RK/RK/Echidna/Lilith/Lucifer. Use Lilith on neptune, both lucifer nukes on hades, heal up and grind Hera down

The rest of these will probably cost you some stones.

For the next few having a max skill Siren is very important because you'll need to heal to full or over 50% every round on Hera/Venus
    If you have a Viper Orochi or a Valkyrie you can go Valk/Siren/Enchida/Lilith/Siren.
    If you have any form of 50% dark resist you can go resist/Odin. You'll need 8.5k+ HP to survive Hades and poison/defense reduction to kill Neptune. This should also have 2 sirens to heal every round on Hera and Venus.

Finally there is resolve.

Basically resolve might have trouble with the first round, but past that you should be going into every following round with your skills fully charged. As long as you can combo decently you should be able to 0-5 stone with resolve as long as you don't have a bad first round. They key is to have something which can kill off all the devils asap since they hit every turn. Then kill off anything that is in sync or will sync. Charge up on the last monster. It helps to have non resisted damage light/dark demons and chimeras, low level ancient dragons can work if you have an amaterasu or orochi.

Odin/Resist can have an easier time with the first rounds since you'll have more hp, but you can get screwed easily at the end with Hera since she has so much HP and you need to heal to full every round for a long time otherwise you'll take 12k/round. You have to remember to carefully use your sirens and save your hearts and red orbs. Go into the damage calculator to see how many combos you'll need to heal off the damage and make sure you are comfy with that.

This post stolen from @_J_ until such a time as I can work through it.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Did you die just to take that screenshot?

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I'll say again if anyone has any info to add/remove delete send me a Message and it will be done.
    I actually updated the OP this time. I need new pictures but I don't have time to image search right now, feel free to submit some.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Talith wrote: »
    Did you die just to take that screenshot?

Pfff what makes you think I didn't just image search for it?

;)

I think my wife called me while I was dragging an orb.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

The reason I thought it was you was because of the random Goemon + Ama on a Sakuya team and the large pile of gems that clearly weren't going to be used. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • TheSmackerTheSmacker Registered User regular
    It clearly wasn't him, because using a stone was the only option to get to the new thread.

No way 38thDoe chooses yes.

• Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    Lucifer has been kicked out of the "good starting roll" ?

And to think I spent like $20 trying to get a lucifer in the first release of Angels & Demons. To get almost everything from that fest besides the 2 useful monsters at the time (AA Lucifier & Astaroth).

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    What's good about Astaroth? I have one but I can't see the use

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular

Back when all you needed to do was tank Descended Dungeons, she was far more efficient at it than Lucifer due to her counter-attack.

Now that everything requires burst teams, she's not so useful.

• Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    Kick_04 wrote: »

Nevermind that tragedy, I'm not seeing Red Sonia anywhere on that tier list.

I want a Red Sonia... go nicely with my ultimate Ifrit & Persephone.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12

Her all devil team is immune to god gaze, lets her beat Zeus dios. Lucifer gets bound and dead.

And to think I spent like $20 trying to get a lucifer in the first release of Angels & Demons. To get almost everything from that fest besides the 2 useful monsters at the time (AA Lucifier & Astaroth).

Heh I spent 60 on that fest and got all the other archangels. Go us.

My opinion is lucifer is okay but not great.

I'm open to debate though.
    Dac Vin wrote: »

Nevermind that tragedy, I'm not seeing Red Sonia anywhere on that tier list.

That should be remedied. I'll fix that when I'm back on a computer. Dark metatron too probably?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    Red Odin is who I secretly desire. He has 3 row awakenings and I run a shiva team.

• ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Fat fingered Groove Coaster. Whoopsie. On the bright side I&I are Ares are skill level 5, and Artemis is level 3.

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    i think meta needs higher tier subs and might be hard to start off with, though i probably wouldn't turn her down

camo_sig.png
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    TheSmacker wrote: »
    It clearly wasn't him, because using a stone was the only option to get to the new thread.

Days since last IAP...

steam_sig.png
    I maxed out my Green Snowglobe dragon from when they let us redo the gift exchange.

I couldn't figure out if I wanted it to feed it to my ChuChu, GrOdin #2, or Susano... ChuChu I almost never use, I don't have a king woodsie, only at skill level 2. GrOdin #1 has 2.9m experience so if fed to him would of maxed level but wasted a good amount of experience. GrOdin #2 is skill level 1 and has 0 awakenings right now, so wasn't sure of point to get him into the 90s.... So I fed it to Susano with 4 moltdra, he is only skill 4 right now, but I got him to level 94 and he is bind immune.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    So, I finally got a devilit. Is blue/black vamp worth burning it or should I wait for Byakko?

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    So, I finally got a devilit. Is blue/black vamp worth burning it or should I wait for Byakko?

Wait for Byakko.

steam_sig.png
  • TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Blargh, 0/3 Byakko skill. At least it freed up some space?

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • TheSmackerTheSmacker Registered User regular
    Figured i'd give Goddess Descended a try today since even if I failed i'm about to rank up.

First wave, orb trolled, no lucky skyfalls, dead. That was a fun 50 stamina.

Spoit wrote: »
    TheSmacker wrote: »

Days since last IAP...

395 Days :(

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    I have a Valk but decided to try Goddess and died at the devils. I prob should have added another autoheal and/or burned the Luci nuke to get ahead.

I still wanna try Luci nuke + Vritra nuke to see how far I can get. Need good support to stall though.

Dungeon of Darkness is at 1/2 stamina.... so used 33 stamina there. I finished with 0 amelit.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
    Nomination for changes to the pictures in the OP (some resizing necessary).

Puzzle
    +
    Dragons
    =
    Puzzle and Dragons
    ?

My only thought about the OP is that spending stone on stamina refreshes is nice once you get around 100 stamina.

As long as you're not like me and don't buy said stones.

Red Sonia added to recommended rolls.
    My only thought about the OP is that spending stone on stamina refreshes is nice once you get around 100 stamina.

Oh I'm not opposed to do so in such cases, but that's something you learn in the time it takes to get there. Or at least that was the though process.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Red Sonia added to recommended rolls.

Oh I'm not opposed to do so in such cases, but that's something you learn in the time it takes to get there. Or at least that was the though process.

I wasn't sure considering I have no idea what you're saving 159 stones for!

Little Red Riding Hood maybe?

I'm at 148 stamina! Its very close to being very efficient to stone things.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

I manager to toy with PADListener a bit. Needs some polish but works great otherwise
    https://www.padherder.com/user/mugs@PA/monsters/#31,0,31,2047,,0,0,0,eq,0,0;default,0

I wish there was an iOS version of that, I always forget to update padherder, and then have to go through the whole list manually

steam_sig.png

It's a testament to how much money I've wasted on the game that I'm at 147 despite quitting for 5 months.

Every time I try to download the PADListener it freezes my GS3 up at during the install after downloading.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12

It's a testament to how much money I've wasted on the game that I'm at 147 despite quitting for 5 months.

Merely funds allocated to the golden god.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    There really needs to be a targeting order feature in this game, so, say if you're on the dubmythlits in Mythical Sky Prison and you kill one, you don't target the baby Tamadra immediately after. That's just one example.

Being quick on the tap doesn't help?

I'm not sure I like PADListener. You can close the app in your system tray so the icon just sits there, taunting

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    i think it goes left to right in terms of targeting or maybe the shortest countdown

mts on
    camo_sig.png
    I dunno, it seems like it sometimes ignores either of those in order to kill someone
    mts wrote: »
    i think it goes left to right in terms of targeting or maybe the shortest countdown

steam_sig.png
  • UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    Man, Skydragons is pretty hard. I don't really have a good healer or a team with over 20k hp =\

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I do sky dragons with Kirin/Valk/Angelion/Apollo/Light Izanami/Kirin

It's pretty good. You can heal once with Angelion if you get orb trolled.

steam_sig.png