As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Puzzle & Dragons]Franklin Mint Snowglobe dragons guaranteed to increase in value.

• KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    You can use that info to transfer to a new device but think you need to set you account for xfer beforehand.

Yeah, apparently. I sent GungHo a support request, but no response yet. Hope they can recover it. They wanted all kinds of shit -- a list of my top 5 used monsters, my exact rank, the last few dungeons I ran, and a screenshot of me buying gems. What the fuck?

• gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    KiTA wrote: ยป
    You can use that info to transfer to a new device but think you need to set you account for xfer beforehand.

Yeah, apparently. I sent GungHo a support request, but no response yet. Hope they can recover it. They wanted all kinds of shit -- a list of my top 5 used monsters, my exact rank, the last few dungeons I ran, and a screenshot of me buying gems. What the fuck?

Yeah, I did the same process. At a minimum, you don't need the screenshot since I didn't have one.

You do need to have purchased stones though.

• BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular

Yeah, I did the same process. At a minimum, you don't need the screenshot since I didn't have one.

You don't need to have purchased stones anymore, but you do need to either have purchased stones or be rank 100+.

• Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    Ran supers twice, ran tower of giants to level, ran super 2 more times and than ran 1 normal sapphire.

1 super, 9 king, 12 high (1 king, 1 high from normal)

Fed the super and kings to my W/D Vampire, I was at 3.22mill exp the 5 kings were 415k exp and I got a Super!!! to move him to level 99. All the highs were fed to Hera-Is to get her to level 76, I rarely ever use her however.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    Argh can't do Wadatsumi

I guess I should really go back to grinding for xp

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • KiTAKiTA Registered User regular

By the end of it, did your ID change? I.e., am I going to have to redo my entire friend's list?

By the end of it, did your ID change? I.e., am I going to have to redo my entire friend's list?

My ID was exactly the same and so was my friend list.

• FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Argh can't do Wadatsumi

I guess I should really go back to grinding for xp
    For some reason I had a lot of trouble with Wadatsumi. I ran it with Kirin on legendary and died a lot on U&Y because I did some green damage that kept them alive. In the end I had to wait out the shield to make it through. And then I had to do it a couple of times more to actually get the drop.

steam_sig.png
  • pslong9pslong9 Registered User regular
    I ran Wadatsumi 5-6 times with Ama / Odin (U&Y is the only real concern) but never got the drop. Oh well.

steam_sig.png

3DS FC: 0817-3759-2788
  • MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Used sapphires to finally get my Sieg to his final evo. Used 2 supers and some highs to get him to mid 30s. Waiting to uvo (still deciding which uvo plus need some higher team cost)

Rare mats: did NOT get the one angelit I needed to move Horus from F/F to F/L. Got my third gold keeper. Will use two for a ChuChu and a Sieg at some point (I have multiples of both). May stockpile until I can uvo my green golem. Who knows.

While I need at least one mystic mask, I'm trying to bank Stam for super metals and super golds later today. A good super gold run can set my Valk up very nicely.

• TalithTalith ๅค‰ๆ…‹ใจใ„ใ†ๅใฎ็ดณๅฃซ Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    I ran it another time with the bastet god team and that bastard U&Y alternates between gumming up the board with jammers and eating all the hearts (feels like very few hearts drop at all in that dungeon to begin with) and killed me on the last turn his barrier was up. Real frustrating.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2014
    Evolved my Metatron. Deciding if I should spend my one Angelit on her UEvo just yet. I have a lot of healers, but most are still only mid level, and the healer girls aren't very sturdy.

Still, Metranome, Ult. Valk, Amaterasu, DQXQ, Cinnomoroll, Catwoman.... and now there are healer dragons around. Lots of possibilities.

Incenjucar on
  • Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited July 2014
    good news, this is a godfest that I don't care about (roman/norse), so I can spend all my stones on super lights.

Niceguy Myeye on
    Evolved my Metatron. Deciding if I should spend my one Angelit on her UEvo just yet. I have a lot of healers, but most are still only mid level, and the healer girls aren't very sturdy.

Still, Metranome, Ult. Valk, Amaterasu, DQXQ, Cinnomoroll, Catwoman.... and now there are healer dragons around. Lots of possibilities.

Ultimate Metatron is really, really good. I'd do it!

good news, this is a godfest that I don't care about (roman/norse), so I can spend all my stones on super lights.

It's actually Roman/Greek.

I wouldn't object to a Venus or an Apollo, but I already IAPed for Batman so I need to stay away from Godfests for a while.

• FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    It's not norse, I think. PDX has it listed as Greco-Roman and Greco. If PDX is right, then I have too may of the gods in this godfest to want to roll. I have 4/5 of the Greco-Romans and 3/5 of the Grecos.

I'd like a Three Kingdoms / Japanese 2.0 godfest, I think. Or the Dragonball Z REM :)

steam_sig.png
    I would love an Ares or a Hades, but the chances of getting them specifically are too slim. The gods are mostly pretty good, but I already have Apollo, Persephone, ROdin, and Beardo the Magnificent.

Gonna save my stones for Piccolo. <3

oops, sorry about the mistake. I also don't care about greek :P

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I would love an Ares or a Hades, but the chances of getting them specifically are too slim. The gods are mostly pretty good, but I already have Apollo, Persephone, ROdin, and Beardo the Magnificent.

Interesting. What should I be doing I have two Hadeses. I was thinking of feeding them to a hera.

38thDoE on steam
    ๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€

Interesting. What should I be doing I have two Hadeses. I was thinking of feeding them to a hera.

Hades gives you access to some strong resistances without relying on a dragon and Hera powers without relying on multiple Heras. He's not mind-blowingly strong, but in the right dungeon he's a good tank.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular

Hades gives you access to some strong resistances without relying on a dragon and Hera powers without relying on multiple Heras. He's not mind-blowingly strong, but in the right dungeon he's a good tank.

Oh so like Pre-Hera stuff? I can't think of anything recent that would want that kind of resistance. Spike Spike SPIKE. Good Design Variety

38thDoE on steam

edited July 2014
    Just because I like variety, I'd keep both and do both uvos.

Someone confirm my assumption: if/when I move my F/F Horus to F/L, I lose all awakenings. Correct?

EDIT: Forgot to mention I fed off one of my dark snow globes and 3-4 high dark dragons and got a 1.5x multiplier to proc(!). RS Luci is now lvl 96!

Mugsley on
    I think you keep awakenings.

38thDoE on steam

• TalithTalith ๅค‰ๆ…‹ใจใ„ใ†ๅใฎ็ดณๅฃซ Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Cards have a count of how many awakenings it has; it's a simple counter with no apparent max. If you feed Awoken Odin 8 tamas he will have his 5 awoken skills, and then when you ultimate evolve him he will have his additional 3 healing skills as well.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Saved 46 pal pulls for today, got a Gryphon, a Red and Green Dragon Fruit, several RKs, one Tamadra, a couple light pengdra, a Red Chaser of all things, and a Mystic Mask. Was hoping for an angelit, devilit, or Gold Keeper, but this is alright, I guess.

Talith wrote: ยป
    Cards have a count of how many awakenings it has; it's a simple counter with no apparent max. If you feed Awoken Odin 8 tamas he will have his 5 awoken skills, and then when you ultimate evolve him he will have his additional 3 healing skills as well.

Now I feel less hesitant to get the final awakening instead of waiting to swap uvos

• TheSmackerTheSmacker Registered User regular
    Ok, maybe you guys can help me figure out what to do with my Ronia team (Currently: https://www.padherder.com/user/TheSmacker/teams/#64895)

So hopefully after tomorrow I will have Hera-Ur, who I plan on swapping in for CDD. I don't know what to do with the remaining spot. Currently i've got Vampire Lord there and he's fine (if underleveled), but I've got a dark snow globe dragon and a bunch of supers (So probably around 2mil xp) to dump somewhere. Should I be swapping out vamp for another baddie? I know part of it depends on the dungeon, but i'm just looking to get the most bang for my xp buck. My current thought is to dump it all on Hera since she will most likely be on the team for a long time, but i'm open to other suggestions.

edited July 2014
    Make sure your vamp is max skilled and level him up some.

Typically, with Ronia teams, you can fill them with row enhances devils of red and or black and a Hera UR and 1 heartbreaker (vamp), and the big baddie.

The thing about any of the Sonias is their active naturally makes it easy to match and get the row enhances.

If you take your lilleth and turn her to dark light lilleth (takes 2 angelits), you can gain another dark row enhance (3 total) and also use her as a foundation if you want to make a 9x attacker team as well for when you get something that has more row enhance or another ronia.

Niceguy Myeye on
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Huh, I guess I should try to get the mats together to evo my hades on my ronia account

steam_sig.png
    edited July 2014
    Ok, maybe you guys can help me figure out what to do with my Ronia team (Currently: https://www.padherder.com/user/TheSmacker/teams/#64895)

So hopefully after tomorrow I will have Hera-Ur, who I plan on swapping in for CDD. I don't know what to do with the remaining spot. Currently i've got Vampire Lord there and he's fine (if underleveled), but I've got a dark snow globe dragon and a bunch of supers (So probably around 2mil xp) to dump somewhere. Should I be swapping out vamp for another baddie? I know part of it depends on the dungeon, but i'm just looking to get the most bang for my xp buck. My current thought is to dump it all on Hera since she will most likely be on the team for a long time, but i'm open to other suggestions.

If your padherder is up to date I would work on skilling Vampire up, I would put snow globe and highs on Vampire (he is used a lot). The other supers I would save for Hera-Ur to get her evolved and leveled up some.

I don't use that much gravity users right now, so I am not sure how much you would get out of Hera being 90+. You might get more out of her than me.... Hera-Is & Hera-Ur both have better stats than Hera, but also cost an extra 1million exp to level.

On a side note I was able to get padlistener to install on my phone and was able to get it to update my padherder automatically. Only odd thing is it won't update unless you turn it off from syncing with game & some monsters it wouldn't update I had to deleted old versions and add the new versions.

Kick_04 on
    PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12

This guide should help you a bit:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDragons/comments/2c4bba/the_seven_stages_of_sonia/

edited July 2014
    Thanks for the advice guys!

e: I got a great fusion when I fed vamp my snowglobe, so i'm going to assume that's the gods telling me I did the right thing

TheSmacker on
    One thing I ment to say but than forgot. The reason to save your super and what not for hera-ur is, until you get her leveled and evolved she is not a devil.

If it is all dark supers, it is your decision to loose the 1.5x exp by feeding to an off color.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
    DARN IT. Golds was at 5, not 6. I'm down to like 2 little gold dragons too :(

steam_sig.png
    *hefts bag full of Gold Supers*

Oh I have 10 gold supers I'm still trying to decide who to use on

steam_sig.png
    I plan on running gold supers 6 times, regular 2+ times.

I am not sure if I want to put them on... Ultimate Metatron, unevolved takeminakata, or unevolved izanami

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    12 more super gold runs. Izanagi is maxed. Next is Athena (already ~level 75). After that, I'll have to choose between Zeus or Valk. After that, maybe I'll go back to actually playing the game, instead of throwing all my stamina at various supers.

One thing I ment to say but than forgot. The reason to save your super and what not for hera-ur is, until you get her leveled and evolved she is not a devil.

If it is all dark supers, it is your decision to loose the 1.5x exp by feeding to an off color.

Right. I've actually got a decent stock of XP to throw at her, I just don't usually keep my padherder up to date with materials. Thanks for the heads up though.

Spoit wrote: ยป
    Oh I have 10 gold supers I'm still trying to decide who to use on
    The supers will most likely go towards the Noel Dragons I still have, probably going to save one for Athena, when I get her, and then the other for Apollo