As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Advice: Plagerism of PA

Cricket.secretiveCricket.secretive Registered User new member
edited April 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Saw this today and not sure the best way to let the guys know.
http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=323897&issue=286

Cricket.secretive on

• Options
    meatflowermeatflower Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I don't know if I'm more annoyed by the plagiarism or the fact that it's fucking Neopets. Didn't their webserver burn up and fall off a cliff in 1999? And not only are people apparently still "playing" Neopets...but there's a fucking fan site where the Neopets are furries and copy Gabe and Tycho?

Seriously...my mind is warped now.

meatflower on
    archer_sig-2.jpg
  • Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2007
    Gabe and Tycho don't read the board, and i already told you no-one gives a shit when you tried this under a different name in DD yesterday.

You moron

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    SceptreSceptre Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Except I don't think you realize he has a valid complaint. Or did you not click his link? Seriously do it, it's the text from a PA comic stolen and put on some weird animals. Now, I don't know the legality of it, but it's not like he's trying to site whore here.

Sceptre on
  • Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2007
    You didn't actually read what I just wrote, did you.

Of course I clicked the damn link. I clicked it yesterday, too. The fact remains that its a shitty website, probably making no money at all off G&T's work, and if he really wants them to know about it he should have read the giant notices posted all this forum that say quote clearly to email G&T if you want to talk to them. He's got no excuse for not knowing this, since I already told him.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    E-mailing Gabe, Tycho, or Khoo would be your best bet. They don't read the forums.

Thanatos on
This discussion has been closed.