As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I'M GIVIN' EM THE DEE JAY at EVO 2014 July 11-13! This Weekend! Fighting Games!

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    I'm voting you out of the thread, Stig

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    i'm super hype for smash

gonna buy a wii u soon just for it, but then i also get to play all the other wii u games so it works out p great

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    mvc2 magneto is so difficult :(

mvc3 magneto is decidedly less difficult

learning them both simultaneously is super fun though

I keep telling myself I wanna play magneto but Im pretty sure I just dont have the execution

also I got sidetracked tonight so we should marvel tomorrow

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    @I Win Swordfights‌ i'm around to marvel if you want till around 5 est, then i'll be back around 11 est

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I just woke up (the first thing I do every morning is run through my various Internet places on my phone) but I'll be on in like 20 min

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    oh ok that works

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    @Kreutz‌ I accidentally deleted instead of accepted your friend request, so I sent you a new one so we can do our match this weekend

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    Right on, I'll be around tonight and tomorrow.

• Options
    I'll see if you're around when I get home from FNM tonight

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    blackbeard i'm gonna take a shit on your router and your isp

those are the most obvious throw resets known to goddamn man

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    salt is real

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    it's true

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    ggs blackbeard you are satan

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    ggs

do I give them the business tomorrow

or do I give them nemesis

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    ggs

do I give them the business tomorrow

or do I give them nemesis

whaaaackbot

• Options
    I mean thats a given

I hope the dude whose entire zero may cry team I swept with robot is there again

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    before i say this i really need to preface it by saying i'm not really all that salty, i know exactly what i'm getting when i play you:

your nova is really easy to react to, your throw resets are pretty obvious and maybe you go for the instant overheads offline but here you only went for the forward + H overhead which means i just need to block low and react high, plus low health

i feel like your nemesis would be more effective offline, and he's just as dial a combo as nova but it seems like nemesis does more damage? plus has armor and command grabs and high health

either way you have skrull/sentinel behind them

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    i didn't bust out the morrigan because i feel like you'd tear through scrubbymorrigan with your teams

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    also I have no idea your dudes were landing on the wrong side after otg nova slam + skrull assist > m centurion

at that point I could only go for a jank reset instead of actually continue the thing

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    oh i thought that was on purpose

i was like

really he just goes for that

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    yeah no your guys are supposed to remain in the corner for followups but you were always landing behind me and I was like ????

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    maybe its a she hulk thing because it was always with her that happened

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    i think i might need to take a break from fighting games

my left wrist is starting to hurt quite a bit

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    and yeah I also go for the dolphin kick corner combos offline with nova but I dont usually bother online

I also get way better mixups on incoming than with nemmy, despite the fact that I love him so

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

Handling your joystick too roughly? :winky:

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    and yeah I also go for the dolphin kick corner combos offline with nova but I dont usually bother online

I also get way better mixups on incoming than with nemmy, despite the fact that I love him so

no i was referring to nova's super jump IAD down j. l to open people up
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »

i spend too much time typing and playing fighting games pretty much

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options

no i was referring to nova's super jump IAD down j. l to open people up
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »

i spend too much time typing and playing fighting games pretty much

no I know you meant that, I mean in addition to that

there was no way I was landing either of those online

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    KinderpartyKinderparty Registered User regular
    streamin for a bit baes marvel

• Options
    edited June 2014
    I still use the nova combo KP posted in a fighting game thread way back, it's super easy online

Cr. M cr. H S j. H fly j. H unfly j. H land st. H S j. MMHS f. H S sj. H xx POWER OF THE NOVA FORCE

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Though yeah I do have a knack for landing combos I shouldn't go for online

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    no spencer extension

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Folken FanelFolken Fanel anime af When's KoFRegistered User regular
  • Options
    no spencer extension
    That's because I play nova iron man strider

Also you were the original nova/spencer/doom I'll never forget

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    SEA majors streaming starts at like 1am EST right

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    I mean its no secret that my plan is to get to skrull and sentinel anyways

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    I still use the nova combo KP posted in a fighting game thread way back, it's super easy online

Cr. M cr. H S j. H fly j. H unfly j. H land st. H S j. MMHS f. H S sj. H xx POWER OF THE NOVA FORCE

the fact that this is an easy marvel combo is why I will never seriously play marvel

I see "fly... unfly" and my eyes cross and I go play street fighter

• Options
    With Nova it's real easy because he has hella hit stop and you have all the time in the world to confirm everything and hit your next button

Compared to like iron man whose bnb is ridiculously tight execution for anything consistent at all

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    At least it's not dante

Cr. L cr. M st. H f. H then quickly l+m dp+m jump j. M j. H qcf+L S H S sjc. Qcf. L-> L hold up j. H xx qcf. L->L downforward HHH f.H L+M qcf.+L-> L dp+M->M xx gun super

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Folken FanelFolken Fanel anime af When's KoFRegistered User regular
    I really wanted to play viper/dante/strider back in the day. Had so much trouble with just basic bnbs though.

Twitter: Folken_fgc Steam: folken_ XBL: flashg03 PSN: folken_PA SFV: folken_
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Characters I hate:

Everybody @Folken Fanel plays as.
This discussion has been closed.