As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

These dogs are [chat]isfied

emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
See this dog getting his head scratched? This dog is [chat]isfied.
Dogheadscratch_zps825bec4e.jpg
Even Snoopy is [chat]isfied.
Snoopyheadscratch_zpsac8c0eae.jpg
Good music leaves a dog [chat]isfied.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBluUZ4NnZg
Even this ugly white chihuahua is [chat]isfied in his steamy little bath.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj73JF_bhjc

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    I may be allergic to Bernard's new hay.

Shite

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    what is "Flag"?

Is this the new Report button?

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    If you ever go to container park in downtown fremont never go to The Boozery. Even if you enjoy hipster bartenders who are full of themselves you probably won't like catching them not washing their hands in the bathroom after drinking there. I know I did not.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I wonder how much GTA5 HD is going to retail for?

Maybe I'll just wait for my new PC then get it on steam sale.

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    what is "Flag"?

Is this the new Report button?

Yes. And Icy said they are in the process of deploying a new system to replace infractions. Part of that is a blanket jubilee on all infractions. At least those in the database. Those more informal arrangements I have no idea.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    that is a straight up uncalled balk by charlie brown in that comic

IMMERSION BROKEN

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Kagera wrote: »
    If you ever go to container park in downtown fremont never go to The Boozery. Even if you enjoy hipster bartenders who are full of themselves you probably won't like catching them not washing their hands in the bathroom after drinking there. I know I did not.

wait, Kagera are you a Seattlite? Or is there another Fremont?

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    @radroadkill‌ how dare you?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    The pope excommunicated the mob today.

Hope he doesn't get whacked.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

EDC is in vegas isn't it?

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    that is a straight up uncalled balk by charlie brown in that comic

IMMERSION BROKEN

to be fair charlie brown balking is well within his character

• Options
    wow. This Feed The Beast minecraft mudpack finished installing on my local machine

this is pretty overwhelming. very tempted to go back to reading the Vanilla docs

there's some really cool stuff I've seen already though

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Im officially too buzzed to play Sleepy Dawgs.

I guess its back to X-Com.

• Options

Tomb Raider Super HD retailed for full price on PS4. Amazon.com has The Last of Us Super HD for pre-order for $50. I'd bet GTA 5 Super HD will sell for full-price on consoles at launch and be half price three months later.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I wish I would stop feeling weird about my appearance.

I don't even know what I pass as anymore, regardless of what I'm wearing. It really sucks.

Someone fast forward time for me.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

Tomb Raider Super HD retailed for full price on PS4. Amazon.com has The Last of Us Super HD for pre-order for $50. I'd bet GTA 5 Super HD will sell for full-price on consoles at launch and be half price three months later.

hrmm, also I want to see if Heists actually make it in.

Rockstar has been dragging their asses with them and I dont trust them to have them out.

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    wow. This Feed The Beast minecraft mudpack finished installing on my local machine

this is pretty overwhelming. very tempted to go back to reading the Vanilla docs

Were you planning to run a [chat] Minecraft server? I thought you mentioned a desire to do so a few days ago.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    tq18hJ9.png?1

i paint selfie

• Options

Amazon is listing it at $60 for XBO and PS4, and I will pay that when it's out.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    tq18hJ9.png?1

i paint selfie
    -10 points for no duckface.

• Options
    _J_ wrote: »

Were you planning to run a [chat] Minecraft server? I thought you mentioned a desire to do so a few days ago.

yeah. I'm waiting for bukkit (framework used by a lot of mods) to be updated for 1.7+

That update is currently in its second beta

soon as I can set things up I'll thrown down for a public server

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Cass, your art has improved a ton since I first saw it. It looks great!

• Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXU3Gnv3hQg

It has a been a...challenging mating season for Bird Person

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular

Fremont Street is the part of 'Old Vegas' off the strip with places like Binion's, Golden Nugget, and El Cortez. It is also home to the downtown artsy district with hipsters and dive bars.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

I don't even know what I pass as anymore, regardless of what I'm wearing. It really sucks.

I SO know the feeling...

This probably doesn't help, but you pass as Cinders! And you are pretty and fuck any ideas about "passing"... it is a bullshit concept, and also not one you likely need to worry about anyway...

• Options

Fremont Street is the part of 'Old Vegas' off the strip with places like Binion's, Golden Nugget, and El Cortez. It is also home to the downtown artsy district with hipsters and dive bars.

oooh, ok. Fremont in Seattle is also super hipster and today is their naked solstice parade

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    I just dont know how I feel about buying GTA5 again

Trevor is such a load of bullshit and the ending...whooo boy that is shit.

The only real good parts of the game is the OST and the Heists.

• Options

Rockstar has been dragging their asses with them and I dont trust them to have them out.

Dude, it's Rockstar. And they said that while they are late, they're definitely gonna come out. What, you think they'll go out of business anytime soon? :p

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    start taking tons of naps, they're one way time machines

• Options
    Neco wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »

I SO know the feeling...

This probably doesn't help, but you pass as Cinders! And you are pretty and fuck any ideas about "passing"... it is a bullshit concept, and also not one you likely need to worry about anyway...

Today I went to the dental thing as a guy since I thought it would be safer and I'd have less chance of people yelling at me.

I don't even know if that worked. When I first got there, this girl started staring at me and whispering at her mom repeatedly. : /

• Options
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Feed the Beast is super overwhelming

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »

Dude, it's Rockstar. And they said that while they are late, they're definitely gonna come out. What, you think they'll go out of business anytime soon? :p

Late?! they are almost 9 months late with no date in sight.

Thats also not to mention the fact that its clear GTA online didn't ship with the game because it would of negatively impacted review scores.

• Options
    I think the apology money/inflation really blew GTAV online for me. I was totally fine working towards an apartment as a far off thing and then all the sudden the stimulus dropped and I had a sweet car and an apartment and then racing for a couple hundred bucks felt pointless since I already had kind of "Set myself up".

I just feel like they gave everybody a ton of money, essentially giving them the endgame experience, and then tried to balance it by making everything worth nothing in game again.

They had a pretty decent system going and I feel like they tanked it as an apology to people who lost money during screwups.

It was fun but I stopped playing shortly after the stimulus package and I never picked it back up.

• Options
    I think this will be easier after I get back to school and can say fuck off to bothering with guy mode.

• Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    I got Risk of Rain, and I like it, but I think it's going to be another one of those games that's way too difficult for me to make any appreciable progress in.

• Options
    Feral wrote: »
    Feed the Beast is super overwhelming

I'm trying it out with the intention of figuring out what subset of these mods to actually use.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Elki wrote: »

Amazon is listing it at $60 for XBO and PS4, and I will pay that when it's out.

It seems like if a non-Nintendo game sells really well, the price drops sooner than a game with modest sales.

Selling cheap when there is high demand makes little sense to me but, hey, that just means I can pick up Watch_Dogs for peanuts come September.

• Options
    mrflippy wrote: »
    I got Risk of Rain, and I like it, but I think it's going to be another one of those games that's way too difficult for me to make any appreciable progress in.

Play with a friend.

Unlocking stuff really makes the game significantly easier, and it is much easier to unlock things when you have a friend playing as well.

• Options
    Like the Huntress kind of breaks the game. Every enemy stops to attack other than a handful of exceptions. The Huntress never stops moving.

This discussion has been closed.