As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

(girl thread) telling she likes me too

2»

• Options
    ege02ege02 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    Munacra wrote: »
    ege02 wrote: »
    Perhaps not this time, but next time you go to her place take a bottle of red wine with you. You don't have to drink a whole lot; just sitting on the couch cuddled together and sipping your wines is a huge turn-on for both parties though.

dood, stop being such a peer pressurer, damn.

What the hell is your problem? I'm certainly not pressuring him to drink. Just something to keep in mind in the future.

ege02 on
  • Options
    MunacraMunacra Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Perhaps not this time, but next time you go to her place take a bottle of red wine with you. You don't have to drink a whole lot; just sitting on the couch cuddled together and sipping your wines is a huge turn-on for both parties though.

What the hell is your problem? I'm certainly not pressuring him to drink. Just something to keep in mind in the future.
    Klyka wrote:
    Btw, I actually don't drink. Maybe a glass but never much because a) I don't like it that much and b) I always have to drive long distances. Don't drink and drive! STAY IN SCHOOL!
    He said he does not want to drink. Stop telling him to drink if he doesn't want to.

Munacra on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I'm thinking he was being sarcastic.
    Obs wrote: »
    Strain 121 wrote: »
    edit: Oh, and yeah. Sorry but even if you have a perfectly valid reason to not drink it generally makes you more boring. Saying "what if it is against your religion" is like saying "what if hanging out with people is against your religion". It's legitimate, but still makes you more boring.

I only drink water, so what the fuck should I do? Fake like it's really vodka or some other clear drink? Fuck that. Please, if the op can only ever seem to come up with drinking as an excuse to come over this girls apartment he's gonna sound like a creepy alcoholic. He should be upfront with what he wants.

Obs, you are being really incoherent and irrational. Did you have a few too many?

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2007

Klyka wrote:
    Btw, I actually don't drink. Maybe a glass but never much because a) I don't like it that much and b) I always have to drive long distances. Don't drink and drive! STAY IN SCHOOL!
    He said he does not want to drink. Stop telling him to drink if he doesn't want to.

I am not telling him to drink. I am telling him that if he decides to, he can do what I said.

jesus christ

ege02 on
  • Options
    ObsObs __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007

Klyka wrote:

I am not telling him to drink. I am telling him that if he decides to, he can do what I said.

jesus christ

Yea, and if he doesn't decide to do what you said he can basically be a boring fucker and fight in cage matches for the rest of his life, is also what you are basically saying.

Obs on
  • Options
    edited April 2007

jesus christ

Yea, and if he doesn't decide to do what you said he can basically be a boring fucker and fight in cage matches for the rest of his life, is also what you are basically saying.

I wasn't the one who made the "you're boring if you don't drink" comment. Scroll up to the top.

There is a lot of sand in people's genital areas today.

ege02 on
  • Options
    METAzraeLMETAzraeL Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Fallout wrote: »
    What if he doesn't drink? Or she doesn't?

He doesn't seem that boring.

I wouldn't bring alcohol to her house when you go to hook up her computer, that'd just be awkward and look like you were expecting something. Do go to her house though, get her all set up, and bring a condom just in case.

Don't let her turn you into just her nice guy friend that does stuff for her, though. It's not a bad thing to expect something in return for your work like, say, a date.
    Condom, Anaal Nathrakh, and a keg. That's all Fallovt needs for a party :D But yeah, sound advice, listen to tha Black Thugz and you'll make it.

METAzraeL on

dream a little dream or you could live a little dream
    sleep forever if you wish to be a dreamer