As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Aw, son of a [Cards Against Humanity] (On break for a while, but reserves welcome)

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Work got particularly busy or I'd have put this in earlier!

It was a difficult choice, but due to my giggling stupidly at my desk as soon as I read the answer, gonna have to give this one to man meat.

...the weird things you end up typing while playing CAH. -_-

Cythraul on
    Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Cog wrote: »
    Per standard protocol, I drew The Best Card™ for this round immediately afterwards.

yep, submitted my answer and was immediately given the most awful perfect card for this question.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Cythraul wrote: »

It was a difficult choice, but due to my giggling stupidly at my desk as soon as I read the answer, gonna have to give this one to man meat.

raining_david_tennant.gif

• Options
    CogCog What'd you expect? Registered User regular
    Cythraul wrote: »

raining_david_tennant.gif

I don't know what you're upset about, he obviously picked correctly.

• Options
    Man in the MistsMan in the Mists Registered User regular
    Well of course you don't need to brag, Cog. Not when you just drop trou and let the reactions speak for themselves.

Round 11: Cog is judging

Why am I broke?

Please PM your answers while Cog looks deep into an empty wallet and regrets not becoming an XTube star.

• Options
    Well of course you don't need to brag, Cog. Not when you just drop trou and let the reactions speak for themselves.

I did have that recent surgery...

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Only problem is, I'm pretty sure Michael Jordan is still alive, and not happy about your transplant.

Why am I broke? Whatever Kwanzaa is supposed to be about (LostNinja)
    Why am I broke? An unforgettable quinciniera (TheRoadVirus)
    Why am I broke? The Harlem Globetrotters (MegaFrost)
    Why am I broke? The Make-A-Wish Foundation (Gizzy)
    Why am I broke? SNES cartridge cleaning fluid (Chamberlain)
    Why am I broke? Bitches (Cythraul) (*)

@Cog, what was a bigger expense than a stalker, some ether, and a tight-lipped surgeon?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Oh hey. Card I drew. This round. Dang.

• Options
    Women understand my apathy fueled poverty, after all one of these days my band is gonna make it big. Bitches be all demanding I take 'em out to eat somewhere fancy like Wendy's and shit. Am I made of dolla bills?

• Options
    Bitches be digging for gold in Cythraul's pants. Too bad they only going for the pockets.

Round 12: Cythraul is judging

What's there a ton of in heaven?

Please PM your answers while Cythraul deals with one wanting admission at the pearly gates.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    It's not so fun when you're a viking expecting Valhalla.

What's there a ton of in heaven? Piece of shit christmas cards with no money in them (TheRoadVirus)
    What's there a ton of in heaven? No survivors (Gizzy)
    What's there a ton of in heaven? Ethnic cleansing (LostNinja)
    What's there a ton of in heaven? Adderall (Megafrost)
    What's there a ton of in heaven? Ennui (Cog) (*)
    What's there a ton of in heaven? Being worshipped as the one true God (Chamberlain)

@Cythraul, what could you glimpse before you got pulled away from the light?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Since all the fun things in life would send you to hell, I bet that heaven is chock-full of ennui.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    Despair not, @Cog. For I have something that will lift you out of the world of dull grey. Behold, a blank black card, just waiting for someone to write upon it.

What shall you enter for all eternity?

• Options
    Wait, do I PM it to @Man in the Mists‌ or just straight post it?

• Options
    Round 13: Cog is judging

Angry parents everywhere are suing Wal-Mart for selling children's sized costumes of _______.

Please PM your answers while Cog discovers the Frankenpenis costume hidden in the back.

• Options
    I tried to go seasonal with that one.

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Bravo, @Cog‌. Bravo.

• Options
    I'm looking forward to judging this one.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    My apologies for the delay. I was off watching Dracula Reborn with Iongantas. It was okay, not great but I didn't throw anything at the screen.

Angry parents everywhere are suing Wal-Mart for selling children's sized costumes of the white half of Barack Obama. (Chamberlain)
    Angry parents everywhere are suing Wal-Mart for selling children's sized costumes of coat hanger abortions. (Cythraul)
    Angry parents everywhere are suing Wal-Mart for selling children's sized costumes of smoking crack, for instance. (TheRoadVirus)
    Angry parents everywhere are suing Wal-Mart for selling children's sized costumes of our Cards Against Hummanity answers. (LostNinja)
    Angry parents everywhere are suing Wal-Mart for selling children's sized costumes of a sweaty, panting leather daddy. (Gizzy) (*)
    Angry parents everywhere are suing Wal-Mart for selling children's sized costumes of Sexy TheRoadVirus. (Megafrost)

@Cog, who has evolved from mental scarrings to visual scarring?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Never change, TRV

Gizzy on
    Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Not disclosed in the lawsuit was the fact that their anger was just due to a sweaty, panting leather daddy costumes not being available in adult sizes.

You are all wonderfully awful people.

Cog on
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Costumes of sexy TRV? That's like repeating yourself!

• Options
    Also I am curious as to who put that in there

• Options
    Oh I thought you wrote it about yourself, haha.

• Options
    Nope! I'm not that narcissistic!

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    That was me. <3

• Options
    Fortunately for everyone but the plaintiffs, Gizzy discovered that they had all the gear they needed to go as a leather daddy. For some reason, they were all hidden in a locked box high in the closet...

Round 14: Gizzy is judging

Here at the Academy for Gifted Children, we allow students to explore _______ at their own pace

Please PM your answers while Gizzy fends off the parents attempting to sue for teaching the "finding mommy and daddy's most embarrassing secrets" class.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Man, it's too bad that the "Sexy TRV" card just got played.
    Shoe in for this round.

• Options
    Kinda wish I still had 'My humps' too.

• Options
    It seems @Chamberlain and @Cythraul are exploring their hands at their own pace

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Somebody got distracted and is up laaaate.

Here at the Academy for Gifted Children, we allow students to explore my soul at their own pace. (LostNinja)
    Here at the Academy for Gifted Children, we allow students to explore the passage of time at their own pace. (cog)
    Here at the Academy for Gifted Children, we allow students to explore dying alone and in pain at their own pace. (MegaFrost)
    Here at the Academy for Gifted Children, we allow students to explore Sean Connery at their own pace. (Cythraul)
    Here at the Academy for Gifted Children, we allow students to explore Sexy TheRoadVirus at their own pace. (Chamberlain) (*)
    Here at the Academy for Gifted Children, we allow students to explore seppuku at their own pace. (TheRoadVirus)

@Gizzy, what's got the waiting list starting at conception?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Looks like someone's bringing sexy back, Sexy TheRoadVirus

• Options
    Ahahaha what the shit.

• Options
    So, my card didn't win. But I won, so I guess that's... better?
    Or a consolation? I am conflicted

• Options
    It's true, Chamberlain snuck in a bylaw that says every student must sleep with TheRoadVirus.

Round 15: Chamberlain is judging

Believe it or not, Jim Carrey can do a dead-on impression of _______.

Please PM your answers while Chamberlain watches Carrey do an impression of TheRoadVirus' o-face.

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Sexy TRV is always the answer.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    So, my card didn't win. But I won, so I guess that's... better?
    Or a consolation? I am conflicted

I don't know, I mean, it's a school for gifted children. I'm pretty sure that means you lose.
    At the very least, you get put on a list and have to introduce yourself to your neighbors whenever you move.

• Options
    Ah that's true.
    I was mostly just referring to the fact that a card of me won. But yeah in that context. Eesh

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Now that the class has seen Jim Carrey's impression, let's see the real deal...

Believe it or not, Jim Carrey can do a dead-on impression of women in yogurt commercials. (Cythraul)
    Believe it or not, Jim Carrey can do a dead-on impression of Shaft. (Lostninja)
    Believe it or not, Jim Carrey can do a dead-on impression of an angry stone head that stomps on the floor every three seconds. (TheRoadVirus) (*)
    Believe it or not, Jim Carrey can do a dead-on impression of the Grinch's musty, cum-stained pelt. (Cog)
    Believe it or not, Jim Carrey can do a dead-on impression of Gandhi. (Gizzy)
    Believe it or not, Jim Carrey can do a dead-on impression of electricity. (Megafrost)

@Chamberlain, what's helping to keep his career alive?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Going with the angry stone head. I can picture him doing them all and that is the funniest.