As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Aw, son of a [Cards Against Humanity] (On break for a while, but reserves welcome)

• Options
    Man in the MistsMan in the Mists Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    I got in on it yesterday. I wonder when the last person will buy into it.

In his new action comedy, Jackie Chan must fend off ninjas while also dealing with crippling debt. (Cog)
    In his new action comedy, Jackie Chan must fend off ninjas while also dealing with Pamela Anderson's boobs running in slow motion. (Chamberlain)
    In his new action comedy, Jackie Chan must fend off ninjas while also dealing with the Chinese gymnastics team. (TheRoadVirus)
    In his new action comedy, Jackie Chan must fend off ninjas while also dealing with the Tempur-Pedic Swedish Sleep System. (Cythraul)
    In his new action comedy, Jackie Chan must fend off ninjas while also dealing with Gandalf. (Gizzy) (*)
    In his new action comedy, Jackie Chan must fend off ninjas while also dealing with Puppies! (Megafrost)

@LostNinja, what's going to leave Jackie Chan with barely any time to do his own stunts?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Jackie chan was doing great outrunning all those ninjas until Gandalf pulled that, "you shall not pass," bullshit.

LostNinja on
  • Options
    Then again, he wouldn't be going after Jackie Chan if Gizzy hadn't tricked him into dressing as a balrog.

Round 27: Gizzy is judging

In the seventh circle of Hell, sinners must endure _______ for all eternity.

Please PM your answers while Gizzy tried to figure out which circle the balrog is currently rampaging through.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    If this is the seventh circle, I don't want to know about the eighth.

In the seventh circle of Hell, sinners must endure an icepick lobotomy for all eternity. (TheRoadVirus)
    In the seventh circle of Hell, sinners must endure sugar madness for all eternity. (Cythraul)
    In the seventh circle of Hell, sinners must endure Shaquille O'Neal's acting career for all eternity. (Chamberlain)
    In the seventh circle of Hell, sinners must endure catastrophic urethral trauma for all eternity. (Cog) (*)
    In the seventh circle of Hell, sinners must endure changing a person's mind with logic and facts for all eternity. (Megafrost)
    In the seventh circle of Hell, sinners must endure ambiguous sarcasm for all eternity. (LostNinja)

@Gizzy, why are those stuck in the sixth circle considering themselves lucky?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    catastrophic urethral trauma sounds like the most hellacious thing to endure

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    Icepick was close - but after a while the person would stop caring

• Options
    edited November 2014
    I really wish I hadn't seen the video Cog provided showing the men, er, producing eggs. And not crapping them out either.

Round 28: Cog is judging

Instead of coal, Santa now gives the bad children _______.

Please PM your answers while Cog is presented a list of all their naughty deeds this year.

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    CogCog What'd you expect? Registered User regular
    My favorite part about that card is that the urethral trauma is specifically "catastrophic". Is there any other kind?

• Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    sugar madness... not quite hell worthy, but still
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtM52yWv2KU

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Cog wrote: »
    My favorite part about that card is that the urethral trauma is specifically "catastrophic". Is there any other kind?
    It's only catastrophic when it's happening to me. Anyone else, not so much.

• Options
    Wait, really? @Gizzy made the nice list?

• Options
    ExtreaminatusExtreaminatus Go forth and amplify, the Noise Marines are here!Registered User regular

I've sen people pull out fully inflated catheters and it wasn't considered "catastrophic". It was certainly uncomfortable to see, though.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    You think Santa is bad, I can hear Robot Santa's boot sequence beginning.

Instead of coal, Santa now gives the bad children Log. (Chamberlain)
    Instead of coal, Santa now gives the bad children fetal alcohol syndrome. (TheRoadVirus) (*)
    Instead of coal, Santa now gives the bad children Santa's heavy sack. (Cythraul)
    Instead of coal, Santa now gives the bad children another goddamn vampire movie. (Megafrost)
    Instead of coal, Santa now gives the bad children a boo-boo. (LostNinja)
    Instead of coal, Santa now gives the bad children obesity. (Gizzy)

@Cog, what will have the kids wishing for Krampus?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited November 2014

I've sen people pull out fully inflated catheters and it wasn't considered "catastrophic". It was certainly uncomfortable to see, though.

Wh... why... why have you done this to my brain

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    That's the things you look forward to when you get old.

• Options
    edited November 2014

You can speak for yourself, but if someone did this to me, I would consider it a fucking catastrophe.

Cog on
  • Options
    Instead of coal, Santa now gives the bad children fetal alcohol syndrome, and mummy gets cirrhosis of the liver and you're why she drinks so much.

• Options
    If the kid had a fully operative brain, TheRoadVirus' revelation would've helped the kid put two and two together.

Round 29: TheRoadVirus is judging

Well what do you have to say for yourself, Casey? This is the third time you've been sent to the principal's office for _______.

Please PM your answers while TheRoadVirus copies the permanent record for Santa's list.

• Options
    ExtreaminatusExtreaminatus Go forth and amplify, the Noise Marines are here!Registered User regular

Wh... why... why have you done this to my brain

Because you gave me an awesome Secret Santa a couple of years ago and I thought I'd return the favor today!

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Makes you wonder if the teachers will pass Casey just to be rid of him.

Well what do you have to say for yourself, Casey? This is the third time you've been sent to the principal's office for eating an albino. (Cythraul)
    Well what do you have to say for yourself, Casey? This is the third time you've been sent to the principal's office for giving 110%. (LostNinja)
    Well what do you have to say for yourself, Casey? This is the third time you've been sent to the principal's office for getting drive-by shot. (Chamberlain) (*)
    Well what do you have to say for yourself, Casey? This is the third time you've been sent to the principal's office for raping and pillaging. (Gizzy)
    Well what do you have to say for yourself, Casey? This is the third time you've been sent to the principal's office for swooping. (Cog)
    Well what do you have to say for yourself, Casey? This is the third time you've been sent to the principal's office for Genghis Khan's DNA. (Megafrost)

@TheRoadVirus, what has caused the principal's "tolerance juice" to run out faster than normal?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    If it happens once? Shame on them. If it happens twice? Well, still shame on them. But if you get drive-by shot three times? You've gone and fucked up

• Options
    So what if Casey is in elementary school? Snitches get stitches. At least Chamberlain never got caught.

Round 30: Chamberlain is judging

Do you lack energy? Does it sometimes feel like the whole world is _______? Zoloft.

Please PM your answers while Chamberlain reloads with a clip full of side effects.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    I really thought "Eating an albino" had that one.
    I mean, they're rare enough as it is, eating 3 of them is just taking more than your fair share, Casey.

• Options
    I'm a loose cannon. A danger to the precinct. Two weeks from retirement. Gun and badge. Giving you a partner

• Options
    I was just blatantly unloading swooping because I detest that card.

• Options
    I guess @Cythraul would rather self-medicate.

• Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    and yet, Genghis Khan's DNA would be inclusive of all other answers in that round...

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Side effects include liking Phil Collins and hallucinating spiders with Christina Aguilera's face.

Do you lack energy? Does it sometimes feel like the whole world is beefin over turf? Zoloft. (TheRoadVirus)
    Do you lack energy? Does it sometimes feel like the whole world is friction? Zoloft. (Gizzy)
    Do you lack energy? Does it sometimes feel like the whole world is a squadron of moles wearing aviator goggles? Zoloft. (Cog)
    Do you lack energy? Does it sometimes feel like the whole world is Republicans? Zoloft. (LostNinja) (*)
    Do you lack energy? Does it sometimes feel like the whole world is the ghost of Marlon Brando? Zoloft. (Megafrost)
    Do you lack energy? Does it sometimes feel like the whole world is tasteful sideboob? Zoloft. (Cythraul)

@Chamberlain, what's got you popping pills like you're Rush Limbaugh?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Oh god, the whole world is Republicans! Time for Zoloft with a cheap whiskey chaser.

• Options
    Good job, LostNinja. Zoloft now has a small but loyal customer base in the deep south.

Round 31: LostNinja is judging

What's Teach for America using to inspire inner city students to succeed?

Please PM your answers while LostNinja pitches the idea to add happy pills to school lunch programs.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Monday mornings. I hated them as a kid, and I hate them now.

What's Teach for America using to inspire inner city students to succeed? Catapults (Megafrost)
    What's Teach for America using to inspire inner city students to succeed? Sexual Humiliation (TheRoadVirus)
    What's Teach for America using to inspire inner city students to succeed? Morgan Freeman's voice (Gizzy) (*)
    What's Teach for America using to inspire inner city students to succeed? Child support payments (Chamberlain)
    What's Teach for America using to inspire inner city students to succeed? Stormtroopers (Cythraul)
    What's Teach for America using to inspire inner city students to succeed? Christopher Walken (Cog)

@LostNinja, what's been reducing the number to repeat students?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Morgan Freeman's voice is the ultimate teaching aid. That man could read a phone book and make it interesting.

http://youtu.be/QSyynT9IidU

Mmmm...just listen to that rich molasses.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Oh Gizzy, is there anything Morgan Freeman's voice can't heal?

Round 32: Gizzy is judging

Only two things in life are certain: Death and _______.

Please PM your answers while Gizzy looks into being dead for a few months to avoid taxes.

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Fuck, really wish I had crippling debt back now.

• Options
    Two things are certain: Death and @Cog wanting card take-backsies

• Options
    Three things, it is certain I will draw THE BEST CARD for this round the moment it ends.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Me scrambling to get the answers up is becoming a fourth certain thing.

Only two things in life are certain: Death and African children. (Chamberlain)
    Only two things in life are certain: Death and gloryholes. (Cythraul)
    Only two things in life are certain: Death and having been dead for a while. (Megafrost) (*)
    Only two things in life are certain: Death and the token minority. (Cog)
    Only two things in life are certain: Death and when you wipe and wipe and wipe and there's still shit on the toilet paper. (TheRoadVirus)
    Only two things in life are certain: Death and smegma. (LostNinja)

@Gizzy, what does Death concede is as reliable as it?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    I'm amused by death and having been dead a while

• Options
  • Options
    But the token minority always dies.