As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Turnabout Webcomics

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »
    i-P78Tjb4.jpg
    Someone tell me what muffing is so I don't have to google it.

I had to look it up because no-one answered.

"The sexual act of penetrating one or both of the inguinal canals"

Which cleared nothing up for me.

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Psykoma wrote: »
    i-P78Tjb4.jpg

Just go to the wikipedia page for inguinal canal and look at the diagram

Now imagine pressing a finger up in there and apparently you are now imagining muffing

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    You know, up until the Virginity List, that felt like a pretty good way of discussing sex with a child. Not being graphic, but not talking down to him either.

In my opinion, Erika's enthusiasm is her most endearing and potentially horrifying trait.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    jerkcity5663.gif

jerkcity5662.gif

jerk

• Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    I think I may be the only person who is not that into Kate Beaton. There is the occasional really good comic, like really good. But most. . don't do it for me. Like these Twitter sketches. I don't get it.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    They're frequently nothing special, but do consistently at least provide a light smirk, and occasionally an outright laugh. I read them for the outright laughs. That Zeus comic.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    00001387.jpg
    Kat likes robots, and Paz likes animals.

Tom listened my request for more William Winsbury

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    panel 4 best panel

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    So when are the rest of Annie's year group gonna realise Winsbury and Whatshername really are dating, and that their whole need for speed/a life less ordinary mashup was a cunning double-bluff?

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    never

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    ShenShen Registered User regular
    Mr_Rose wrote: »
    So when are the rest of Annie's year group gonna realise Winsbury and Whatshername really are dating, and that their whole need for speed/a life less ordinary mashup was a cunning double-bluff?

Gonna be something like everyone figured it out a little while ago but they're older now so it's nbd

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • Options
    imdointhisimdointhis I should actually stop doin' this. Registered User regular
    the hell it aint.

• Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Sometimes you take a typo and you just roll with it, see where it takes you.

Of course, then you wind up with Fire Walk with Me which is just, like, WHAT?

• Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    I thought they already covered that.

00000935.jpg

• Options
    imdointhisimdointhis I should actually stop doin' this. Registered User regular
    comic.php?date=08222007

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    The Twitter sketches just make me smile, but yeah those aren't that special if you aren't a fan of her regular comic.

Her regular comic though, when she updates? Man that is the best thing.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    imdointhis wrote: »
    comic.php?date=08222007

i think the best thing about these strips is how they contrast with what teodor does when he gets phillipe a present

he always says like "hey i got you something" or "here's some mickey mouse pancakes" and phillipe gets way too excited about it and then it's ruined

but ray knows how to blindside him

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    PegO4wq.png

• Options
    edited August 2014
    huh

so who called that

I know somebody did however many vatuu pages ago when that other guy showed up to the fight

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    AdvocateAdvocate Registered User regular
  • Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Radius wrote: »
    00001387.jpg

Kat is totally looking up paz's skirt in the second to last panel.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Seriously wrote: »
    PegO4wq.png

vattu why are you smiling you psychopath

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    azith28 wrote: »
    Radius wrote: »
    00001387.jpg

Kat is totally looking up paz's skirt in the second to last panel.
    If you think she is doing anything but geeking out about that robot arm she is holding then you're crazy

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    don't you do cocaine at ME, you son of a bitch remains one of my fav achewood lines

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    People who don't laugh at Kate Beaton's sketches about her parents should have their parents taken away and given to a nicer person.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    huh

so who called that

I know somebody did however many vatuu pages ago when that other guy showed up to the fight

I said it but I'm sure I wasn't the only one thinking it.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Panel 7 could look really weird out of context....love Annie's face though.

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    imagining that guy has two eyes and a not-big-enough blindfold on

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Captain MarcusCaptain Marcus now arrives the hour of actionRegistered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    i-P78Tjb4.jpg

??? But the inguinal canal is inaccessible without surgery. And why would you want to, anyway: it's literally giving yourself a hernia

• Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    You know, up until the Virginity List, that felt like a pretty good way of discussing sex with a child. Not being graphic, but not talking down to him either.

that was the point, i believe

I think the virginity list is also a reference to strip search, where she gave pretty much the same list in an interview

What's Boss Leader thanking Max for in Paranatural?

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular

I think the virginity list is also a reference to strip search, where she gave pretty much the same list in an interview

I wish we could embed time codes in Youtube links here so I could skip directly to the cut in the teaser in the first episode: "Butt virginity?"

• Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    ASimPerson wrote: »

I wish we could embed time codes in Youtube links here so I could skip directly to the cut in the teaser in the first episode: "Butt virginity?"

Not quite the same but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjUUEIZ0fBs

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    i140801momma.jpg
    Ha ha, OK, Momma, we get it! You thought it was funny in 2008 to do a strip where Momma complains about an “emptiness” that was left when her husband died, and then a suitor offered to “fill” the emptiness, and then Momma responded in such a way to imply that the offer was to “fill” (with her suitor’s penis) the “emptiness” (inside her vagina). You thought it was funny enough that you ran it again six and a half years later. But even you can’t think it’s so very hilarious that it bears repeating a third time after a mere 27 days! Please, stop the madness! Give us time to recover!

Hobnail on
  • Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Fuck that Fenmore dude. Lets go onto another Shaper. One truly evil, worthy of scorn and a menace to all of civilisation:

YUULYTXG7W.jpg

Fucking Dibs man.

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    That is some pretty webcomic art, there.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    This Dawngate comic has been pretty alright.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    I have to wonder how long they plan to keep it going/how long it'll stay good.

Considering so far it's just being either outlining backstory or one off character beats like with Zeri. I mean, I guess they'll probably release more shapers they can do little bits with but at the same time I do wanna see Fenmore, Raina and the more serious story bits progress more.

Well, second only to seeing a Moya arc.

This discussion has been closed.