As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Prime Pin Coordination

GerzzogGerzzog OhioRegistered User regular
Hey guys and gals,
At east his year we all tried to connect as much as possible with meetups and lists of contact information so we could trade info on how to get the various pins and how the lines and such are doing. Is there a thread or something that has been started for this yet? If not can this be it and can we start the collective hive mind coalescing?

• Options
    PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Usually we have a better idea of where we are going to be when the schedule is released. Thursday night is going to be the pre-PAX dinner and then the boardgame night, and updates are going to be on the Pinnypal twitter.

• Options
    GerzzogGerzzog OhioRegistered User regular
    Yea you were good about that at East. (Thanks BTW) I also hit you up as the weekend progressed (We were at all the same places duh lol). Hopefully we can be as coordinated as East it was really helpful having people communicate with each other.

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    So sounds like just a misc gathering Friday morning in lines? Any other gatherings? Something before\after official pin trading event? Once PAX stats my ability to track things is limited because there is so much going on, so it would be super helpful to know ahead of time so I can stick it on the calendar.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    MozleronMozleron WotC Build engineer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    So far, we know about the official trading event happening on Sunday at 7:30 in the Paramount, so there's that. All the staff members will be there, and i'm quite sure it will be a feeding frenzy of collector to collector trading going on. I'll for sure be there with some extra WotC pins from PAX's past and my GoPro on my shoulder. :smile: