As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Clients From [Chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    I think I just enjoy playing competitive MTG, which is at odds with a lot of [chat] people who play MTG. Which is fine, there is no correct way to play MTG.

um sure there is

the correct way to play mtg is:

step 1) black
    step 2) DARK RITUAL
    Step 3) Hypnotic Specter

FTFY

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I think I just enjoy playing competitive MTG, which is at odds with a lot of [chat] people who play MTG. Which is fine, there is no correct way to play MTG.

um sure there is

step 1) black
    step 2) DARK RITUAL

this is also the correct way to record a metal album

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    I'm totally gonna put off this project till Monday. I could probably finish it in an afternoon. But I ain't feelin' it and it ain't due till CoB Monday.

People of the world today
    Are we looking for a better waste of time
    SING
    We are a part of procrastination
    :whistle:

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

um sure there is

step 1) black
    step 2) DARK RITUAL

i remember that card... It was something ridiculous like 1 black mana for 3 black mana, right?

Is that card still being made?

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    robin williams is a terrible comedian and a thief who is good at acting

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    STACEY

i went to work yesterday but chu does not play magic

i play magic reasonably regularly but own no cards, it's all persistent draft decks from friend collections or cube drafts.

PUPPIES

Seriously I will come visit you guys sometime.

It must be after I finish school though because school sucks and I need to just focus on getting it over with at this point.

BUT AFTER THAT I will be living the good life and having free time and shit.

And we will teach Chu how to play magic just so I can beat him like 10 times in row and be smug about it.

I'm impatient for the part where Chu turns out to be an unrealized magic savant and destroys everyone like that movie where Matt Damon is all good at math

YOU LIKE APPLES BITCH?

TIME STOP
    TIME WARP
    FIREBALL
    FIREBALL

HOW YOU LIKE THESE APPLES?

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 3.5

@Couscous will create the new thread
    @Elendil is backup

This discussion has been closed.