As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PA Comic] Monday, August 29, 2005 - Savor The Savior

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2014 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PA Comic] Monday, August 29, 2005 - Savor The Savior

Savor The Savior

Savor The Savior

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2005/08/29

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    Where are the cyber-apes? They only have a few more months to appear!

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    MarcinMN wrote: »

I suspect Michael Bay is involved.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular

They're still monkeying around with the implants.

• The Word of BirdThe Word of Bird Might be in a dreamland....Registered User regular
    Shadowhope wrote: »

I suspect Michael Bay is involved.

But if Bay was involved, where are the explosions?

Gaming since 1986.
    Things I need to learn: To properly knit, speak Klingon, and speak/read Japanese so I can play Final Fantasy games in their original language.
    "S.o.o.n." : "'Severe Obligation to Observe' Neurosis". This Neurosis impels the subject to constantly observe an object, waiting for a change they are certain must come "Soon".
    Hotel [x] Pax Badgers Fri [x] Sat [ ] Sun [x] Mon [x] Just need 2 Saturdays, and then our sets will be complete! And then...waiting for Pax.....F5F5F5F5F5F5F5....
  • nategpanategpa Registered User new member
    So here it is 2017 and I am still waiting for the cyber-ape revolution. I have even taken an online heat mining course. I HAVE A CERTIFICATE!