As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dr. Exosekelton 2014

fastman903fastman903 Registered User new member
I was lucky enough to find one of the golden envelopes, but I am now stuck on a clue: Max melon slices for these simians in 1999. Completely confused, tried everything I can think of

• bubblegirl22bubblegirl22 portlandRegistered User regular
    What is this for?

• fastman903fastman903 Registered User new member
    Dr. Exoskeleton is a trivia/scavenger hunt game at pax. To participate you need to find the golden envelopes hidden around the show

• InitialdorInitialdor Seattle's Carl Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Yeah... I found one of those, tried the website on my nexus7, and it didn't load anything... Gave the envelope to a random someone on the main escalators.

Edit: That being said, someone else said that the What time is it? puzzle is based on a piece of clock artwork in the connecting hallways in the Convention Center proper... hope that helps.

Initialdor on
    2018 West: Badges [x] TWDT [Rclaw TT] Cosplay: Still bald. Still single. Still lovin' it!
    "Fantasy football still counts as fantasy." -DnD Greg
  • MelDuPontMelDuPont Registered User new member
    fastman903 wrote: »
    I was lucky enough to find one of the golden envelopes, but I am now stuck on a clue: Max melon slices for these simians in 1999. Completely confused, tried everything I can think of

# melon slices that equal full health
    times
    # apes
    =
    answer

• AxemRedAxemRed Registered User new member
    Not that it really matters, but ended up getting stuck on Level 37. Just couldn't find that door. Oh well, congrats to all who finished!