As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Finding an older short film.

QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
So, I am almost positive this exists and was not some sort of dream. Anyway, would have seen it sometime between 95-2008 lets say, though of course the film could be older. It was a short film, and in color.

The basic plot was given via narration, and it had the left hand becoming increasingly jealous of the right, the climax being when the right is fishing something out of a garbage disposal the left turns it on, intending to take on the rights role. Of course this sours when the left figures out it can't even sign the guys name worth a damn. That's all I remember.
Basic googling seems to fail me, but perhaps someone else's kung fu is stronger than mine.

I should mention that what I saw was narrated in English, but as I only remember it being from the guys POV, it would have been a really easy dub.