As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

War Thunder: 1.7.5 has arrived and oscillating turrets are the new HOTness!

• NijaNija Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Japan is getting a real bomber?! I can get rid of the Ki-49's with their paltry 1000kg bomb loads?!

I'm very excited.

Knowing my luck it will be tier IV/V after the G5/G8

Nija on
    Priest lvl 110 Warlock lvl 9x DK lvl 110 Paladin lvl 9x Rogue lvl 8x

Steam Me
  • ZibblsnrtZibblsnrt Registered User regular
    Gotta love dogfights that rapidly turn into "all other planes don't exist" point blank dances for a good five minutes - in the middle of an AB no less - before one of us finally gets an advantage beyond "occasional potshots." Gah.

Then a bigass furball where there's four of five people on each side, all flying like that in the same couple-kilometers circle.

Sure, we had to spend the second half of the match chasing some idiot climber who was orbiting the map edge at 8 kilometers, but I think it was worth it otherwise..

I love the Biathlon event. I find it so enjoyable. Except when I get up-tiered. Which happened almost every match.

Also, it reminds me that no one plays bombers. So I started just flying bombers and my win % went up.

I think my highest rating was in the high 700's. Personal victories.

Steam Me
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    http://warthunder.com/en/news/841-Devblog-New-Aircraft-Incoming-en

Ki-43-II (in camouflage USAAF)

Nakajima Ki-43 Hayabusa was a single-engine fighter used by the Imperial Japanese Air Force. Army designation was “Army Type 1 Fighter” aka “Oscar or “Army Zero”. Armament was 2x 12.7mm machine guns Ho-103 and it had maximum speed of ~558 km/h.

B-57A Canberra

The Martin B-57 Canberra was officially test flown on July the 20th, 1953, and was the first aircraft of overseas design to be manufactured in the United States since World War I.

Horten Ho.IX (Ho.229)

In our first publication about Horten H.IX (Ho.229) we showed you a couple of screenshots of the “flying wing’s” 3d-model. We are happy to announce that currently Ho.229 is being tested and its FM is being tuned.

I-16 type 5

In a future update, the Soviet fighter line will receive an addition, the I -16 type 5, which is less suited to short-range air combat and is less maneuverable than its peers, but it has the advantage of speed and rate of climb. Additionally, it will also have 8 kinds of camouflage available.

IL-28

The closing of the Second World War marked the beginning of the era of jet aircraft. The draft design of the IL-28 was adopted on January 12th, 1948. On July the 8th, 1948, the IL-28 bomber flew its first flight.

Lancaster Mk.I, Update Lancaster Mk.III

The Avro Lancaster – a British four-engined heavy bomber in service with the Royal Air Force from 1942. The Lancaster Mk.I was equipped with “Merlin” XX, 22 or 24 engines. Defensive armament were 8 guns mounted in three turrets – 2 “Browning” MG’s mounted in the nose and upper turrets and 4 in the tail.

Venom FB.Mk.4

The Venom FB.Mk.4 – an improved modification of the Venom FB.Mk 1 with power-driven ailerons, a modified tail and ejection seat. The construction of the Venom was based on the Vampire Mk.8, equipped with a more powerful engine that has significantly increased it’s speed limit.

J7W1

J7W1 “Shinden” (“Bright Lightning”), a Japanese single-engine, high-speed, short range interceptor manufactured by “Kyushu” (formerly known as “Watanabe”). Made to satisfy the requirements of the naval specification No. 18-C (J7W1) and equipped with the Mitsubishi “MK9D” (Ha-43 Type 42) engine.

Nakajima Kitsuka

One result of the Japanese-German cooperation was a twin-engine jet aircraft fighter-bomber, the Nakajima Kitsuka (Kikka), whose name translates from the Japanese as “wild orange flower.” This aircraft was also designated “Imperial Weapon No.2″ by the Japanese.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
  • SurikoSuriko AustraliaRegistered User regular
    God, the ingame J7W1 is gorgeous.
    J7W1_9.jpg

Getting the that, the Kikka, and Ho229 in one update feels like cheating.

I can't wait to see the custom skins people make for them

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• davidfarneydavidfarney United StatesRegistered User new member
    Perfect posts. Lot of information shared.

David Farney
    Perfect posts. Lot of information shared.

This is wreaking havoc with my low self esteem

3basnids3lf9.jpg

ger_air1.jpg

3basnids3lf9.jpg

edited September 2014
    Those trees turned out exactly as I'd hoped. I didn't even know we were getting the R2Y2.

Happy days for Japanese players!

If they could just get the H8K in there, the tree would be perfect.

Suriko on
  • ZibblsnrtZibblsnrt Registered User regular
    Suriko wrote: »
    God, the ingame J7W1 is gorgeous.

It's like something out of Crimson Skies.

Looks like the A6M5 is going from T4 -> T3 also.

I'm sad about the B-17 being T4 premium, because it means I probably won't buy it, however it makes sense.

Steam Me
    @Nija‌
    Please note: The Japanese premium plane A6M5 Ko is displayed as rank III, but it will be rank IV with 1.43. Sorry for the confusion.
    Dear Players!
    Today, we are happy to present to you the preliminary list of changes and additions of the upcoming Update 1.43! The full list of changes will be published simultaneously with the opening of the test server (DEV), which will be announced later.

General:
    A new hangar
    New weapons and environment sounds
    Customizeable vehicle presets
    New game mode for aircraft
    New awards and achievements
    HD files can now be downloaded individually from client (SD client files 3.1 GB)
    And many bug fixes corrected

New ground equipment:
    USSR
    ZSU-37
    ZUT-37
    ZSU-57-2
    T-35
    T-54 mod. 1947
    T-III (Pz.Kpfw III Ausf. J with 50 mm Kw.K. 38 L / 42)
    Germany
    Flakpanzer IV ‘Wirbelwind’
    Flakpanzer IV ‘Ostwind’
    Flakpanzer IV ‘Kugelblitz’
    Flakpanzer V ‘Coelian’
    Pz.Kpfw II Ausf. H
    Pz.Kpfw III Ausf. J with 50 mm Kw.K. 39 L / 60
    Pz.Kpfw IV Ausf. J
    Pz.Bfw IV Ausf. J
    Marder III
    Sturmgeschütz III Ausf. G
    KV-1 mit Kw.K. 40

New aviation technology:
    USA
    F7F-1
    B-57a
    Fw.190A-8 (USA)
    Ki-43-II late (USA)
    Germany
    Fw.190A-4
    Ho.229 V-3
    Tempest MK.V (Germany)
    Yak-1B (Germany)
    USSR
    I-16 type 5
    Yak-1
    Yak-9
    IL-28
    P-47D (USSR)
    Britain
    Lancaster Mk.I
    Canberra B. Mk.2
    Venom FB. Mk.4
    PBY-5a (RAF)
    Japan
    Ki-27 otsu
    Ki-43-I
    J7W1
    Kitsuka
    R2Y2 KAI V1
    R2Y2 KAI V2
    R2Y2 KAI V3
    B-17E (Japan)
    New camouflages and decals
    Many improvements to the Flight Models

New locations and missions:
    Mozdok
    Poland
    Norway
    Tropical Island (for aircraft)

Changes in the interface:
    Armor Inspector showing armor and vehicle modules
    Tank shell effects on the armor are now described in more detail
    Replay view interface has been significantly changed and improved
    Spectator view screen has been significantly reworked

This is not a complete list of changes for Update 1.43! The detailed patchotes will be published along with the opening of the DEV server and public testing of the update.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

I found a thing!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqdMqlt-c-8
    Didn't know any footage had survived of the J7W1 at all. Too bad there's no good film of it in flight.

Thanks @DaMoonRulz‌.

Also, I updated my video drivers and the game became so much better. I am no longer lagging when I get near another player. However, before I had upgraded the drivers I had set pretty much all my video drivers to minimal, which makes the models look like (non-attractive) butts.

I'm afraid if I up the settings, the video lag will come back. I only get to play 2 nights a week (if I'm lucky). Time to experiment when I get home, I guess.

Steam Me
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Sometimes, it all just comes together:

Marine F4U-1a, climbed up to about 15k feet from take-off by going out over the ocean and then cutting back in towards the enemy base, saw that the only people up there were me and two teammates in P-47s.

Then, we got the "You have failed a mission objective" as our observer was shot down, so I turned towards the enemy observer plane, a Pe-2, who almost immediately afterwards shot down a friendly. It took a little bit to close the distance, but after two passes I'd shredded a wing (was trying for an engine) and knocked out his tail gunner. So, since he couldn't really turn much and had a restricted field of fire, I lined up on his tail, dove a little bit to close the distance, and popped up for a shot - and got a pilot KO.

The engagement had taken me well back to the southeast from my initial line of attack, so I turned back to the west and started climbing again when I noticed an enemy multiengine bomber (premium B-25, I think) get a kill announcement for a fighter, and then turn to engage a friendly bomber trying to make it back to base. So I arrested the climb, leveled out, and dove slightly to clear the ~8 miles of distance between us. I don't think the enemy bomber knew I was there, because, having chased the friendly out over the ocean, he pulled up sharply and tried to turn back towards the port (probably to bomb it some more?). This caused his airspeed to drop to negligible amounts at about a quarter mile away from me, and my first attack lit him on fire, eventually causing damage to the fuel tank. He put his nose down and ran, probably trying to put the fire out, and I proceeded to put a lot of bullets into him trying to make sure he went down. I guess I missed a critical hit notice in there, and could have broken off the attack earlier, because he never managed to pull up and went right into the water a few minutes later.

At this point, I'm down to about 220 rounds of ammunition, pretty close to my base, and kinda shot up from the multiple passes on the B-25, so I figure it's time to land. Then, a friendly calls for help - he's got an enemy hassling him, and he can't get away. They're kind of nearby, so I decide to go help - I ask the friendly (who is currently running away from me) to bring the enemy back to the southwest. The friendly pulls a split-S, making the enemy momentarily overshoot, and runs toward me. I climb a little bit, and try to line up on the enemy. The friendly drags him right underneath me, I roll and dive onto him, and 100 rounds of ammunition later his wing falls off!

Now, there's an enemy fighter running away from our base, so me and the F4F I just saved decide to make things a little difficult for him - me, because I'm not sure that turning and running for the base won't get me shot in the butt, and the F4 because he's ... looking for revenge? I dunno. :D Since I've got 100 rounds of ammo left, I let the F4F take the lead - I manage to get a couple hits into the enemy fighter, and crit his elevator, and the F4F lights him on fire and sends him into the ground. An assist for me!

Last, but not least, there's a single enemy aircraft - a Pe-2 - left, going low and slow. He's just completed a bombing run on one of our bases, and is fleeing for his side of the map. I've got a smidgeon of ammo left, and we're close enough to our base that I should be able to reload and rearm before he comes back, so I might as well take a shot. I shoot my guns dry into the Pe-2 to little effect (but a hit or two), and break off to head home.

And now I realize I've probably got a problem - the instructor assist (KBAM flight method) sucks in Corsairs when even a little bit of damage is dealt to your plane - it wobbles an awful lot through the air, which means that landing is going to be dicey (especially given Corsairs' tendency to stall out one wing really quickly at low speeds and go into a hard roll). Behind me, the Pe-2 manages to kill the F4F. So it's down to me and a wounded P-47 landing at the base vs. the Pe-2, and there's a good chance that I'm going to crash on the landing.

300 yards out from the base, lining up for a 130mph landing, ready to leave it as a 1v1 ... the Pe-2 pilot bails out.

Apparently, the F4F did enough damage to him that he wasn't going to make it back to base. 2X VICTORY on, I'm pretty sure, the best match I've ever played: 3 bombers shot down (2 players, 1 AI), 1 fighter assist, and two allies saved, all on 1 sortie and a single load of ammo. Hell. Yes. Researched 2 low-tier planes, finished off the fuel injector research for the F4U-1, got wings, and started in on the fuselage repairs. :D

BF45AB0ED4C2910C1376DBFE71D8EE1E25450E3B

EB77A3A90BFCC7690436EF70D5BE718694C49A28

DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    That would be amazingly sexy if combined arms was more of a thing.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • President RexPresident Rex Registered User regular
    Being able to play this again, I have been playing it again. Still taking forever to get a Komet and a Me 262, but realistic tanks where I can get shot down in my stuka are still great.

I'm not sure what to think of the curling event. Just seems like a really sped up normal capture mission. Except waiting for it to start in the queue takes longer than a normal mission.

War Thunder Tanks & Ground Forces - Armor Preview…: http://youtu.be/IchGhmSgBzs

3basnids3lf9.jpg

Dat turn rate.

Been taking the Ki-200 out on a few more runs, and slowly managing to get the hang of it. It's pretty blah against other fighters, but it wreaks havoc at what it's built for; bomber interception. The cannons shred high-altitude American bombers, and you're out of there well before the turrets can put holes in you. It's not so much the fuel that's a concern now, as the intensely frustrating minute-long cannon reload time. It might not be as fast as the German Komet, but it's easily enough to get you up to altitudes that other fighters can't be assed with.

edited September 2014
    Nothing like blasting jets out of the sky left and right when the MM upranks you. Oh, your super speed has caused you to drastically overshoot and given me a perfect shot at your fragile little flimsy plane with three of my 30 mm cannons? That's unfortunate.

Now if only I could consistently get those snap shots in realistic.

...also still miles away from actually unlocking my Me 163 for use.

Also, not the most profitable option, but squad streak rewards are doubled for the next five days. Basically squad assists = bonus money.

President Rex on
    In Development: New Arcade Mode: http://youtu.be/3lxGAyPltTo

3basnids3lf9.jpg

edited September 2014
    In Development: New Arcade Mode: http://youtu.be/3lxGAyPltTo

While I applaud the effort of finally unifying tanks in planes in arcade in some fashion, this seems overly convoluted. I already have trouble convincing people to play due to the overly micromanaged, slow tech tree and individual part researching coupled with complex mechanics for winning matches. Now you're bringing in "destroy this to unlock that to destroy this other thing".

It's nice that this is basically the new Arcade tank mode, but for a new player it is way to complex. The 1 tank per slot thing is also going to kill new players unless they add a whole bunch of new reserve tanks.

Also, unrelated to complaining about updates, I've been playing this pretty frequently lately but usually no one appears to be on in the squad.

President Rex on
  • ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    After my one awesome match (quoted above), I went on to go -3k net in silver lions in my next 5 matches.

Apparently, I'm usually the only person on my team who knows how to climb in Realistic, so it usually ends up with me vs. 4 enemy fighters who, for some reason, have no trouble outclimbing me and catching up to me when I decide to "select zone 5 and escape." Spending 5-10 minutes waiting for a match, then another 5 minutes climbing, only to be shot down nigh-immediately and charged 1k-1.5k silver lions* for the pleasure really kills my enthusiasm for the game.

Also, did a single arcade match today while taking a break from work. In my P-38, I lit the fuck out of an enemy bomber - on fire, tail control damaged, gunner unconscious, fuel tank damaged, flaps damaged, basically arrowing into the ground from 15k feet. Some asshole plinks it at 1k right before it critically encounters a tree and he gets the kill, while I get to settle for just an assist. Then a B-25 dove on me as I was heading over to the rest of the fight, and one burst from his front guns lit me on fire because the P-38's made out of flash paper. At least, as I was burning to death, I managed to find an enemy Spitfire smart enough to go head to head with me and introduce him to 20mm cannons in a centerline configuration.

* 5-minute match time! 25% "battle activity" because you're just climbing the whole time! 3k winnings! 4.5k repair bill! FUCK YOU!

I just got to watch this video. That shit looks wonderfully nuts and kinda reminds me of the ole X-Wing series obstacle courses.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I've been playing this for a bit because I'm rad at tanks so I applied to the squadron. Game name is weavermatic.

From 14.00 GMT on October 2nd to 23.59 GMT on October 5th

25% Discount on "Dewoitine D.520 Starter Pack"

From 12.00 GMT on October 3rd to 8.00 GMT on October 6th

Complete the special missions to earn Silver Lions and the unique D.521!

Missions:

Reward:

Destroy 60/20/10 enemy planes in AB/RB/SB: Lottery: 20.000 or D.521
    Destroy 120/40/20 enemy planes in AB/RB/SB: Lottery: 50.000 or D.521
    Destroy 250/60/40 enemy planes in AB/RB/SB: Lottery: 100.000 or D.521
    Destroy 360/120/60 enemy planes in AB/RB/SB: D.521
    Assist in destroying 120/40/20 enemy planes in AB/RB/SB: Lottery: 20.000 or D.521
    Assist in destroying 240/60/40 enemy planes in AB/RB/SB: Lottery: 50.000 or D.521
    Assist in destroying 300/100/50 enemy planes in AB/RB/SB: Lottery: 100.000 or D.521
    Assist in destroying 420/140/70 enemy planes in AB/RB/SB: D.521
    Counted are enemy plyer-controlled aircraft that are destroyed in aerial combat by players flying Rank II to V aircraft. The more advanced the task, the higher the chance to unlock the unique D.521 through the lotterty, that is decided directly after unlocking the corresponding achievement. By completing all of the missions in one set the player is guaranteed to get the D.521!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

So basically "destroy more planes than this plane type did during the war and get this plane!" I feel like I should have a Komet already in that case.

The Future of Matchmaking
    02/10/2014
    Author: Kirill Yudintsev

The team and I often get questions like: “What’s with the Battle Ratings thing”? “Any news about them?” Players see an issue in the current balance of Realistic Battles and tie it in with BRs, suggestions are made to discuss and think about variants involving “historical balance” and “balance based on performance”, or to look for other ways to solve the issue.
    I have been talking about balance based on characteristics and historical balance quite often. At first glance – the ideas seem to be interesting, but after closer inspection it becomes clear that they are not practical systems, but just ideas.
    Regarding ‘Historical matchmaking’: within the same historical time period there were, for example, Me 262 (which fought from 1944) and La-7\P-51D. Only a small number of Me 262’s were shot down by fighters of that era (and the Me 262 is a formidable adversary with clear advantages even for significantly more powerful late planes, such as F-80A, Yak-15 or MiG-9). Or, for example, the B-17E, that fought in 1942 and B-17G from 1943 – it is a powerful foe for the most fighters that are armed with low-calibre armaments (it wasn’t by accident that there was a project to use the B-17 as a “fighter hunter” for bomber cover). Good, cheap in production, reliable and reputable aircraft were produced and were fighting for a long time, even while being inferior to the recent developments of any country, but being still good at tasks which made this difference not as vital. At the same time, new developments often would be economically impractical for its time: War is firstly economically driven and if speed of production and reliability of one vehicle is inferior to the other, then quite often choices in production would not be set for characteristically better vehicles.
    It is the same with balance by characteristics. Battles in War Thunder are not a ‘knight fight’ in the sky (as well as real battles) – it is a completion of certain battle tasks, which are usually tied to the elimination of ground vehicles. Victory – is a victory of a team that acts together. It’s a futile task to compare a B-17 and Yak-1 or a P-40 and Il-2 by characteristics. Even a direct comparison between fighters won’t show their real efficiency in the game – some fighters are better against other fighters, others against attackers and bombers.
    The task of getting the best balance in the game is not solved through the only simple precept of “better duel balance”. This is a task that should be better solved with complexity.

Detailed and comprehensive analysis shows that partially the issues are linked to non transitivity of the advantages of some aircraft over others in different country pairs. A rough (but real) example: Me 410 overpowers B-17. Ki-61a “is more powerful than” Me 410. But Ki-61a “is weaker” than a B-17.
    Like this, in some countries, pairs of the same aircraft (for example, it affects the whole Messerschmitt line) can have an efficiency that is different by 2 or more times. So the BR of a Bf 109 G-2 should be a lot different when it fights against the US than when it fights against the USSR (sometimes, the difference is higher than 1 BR).

The other problem is that on 5th rank some planes don’t have any adequate enemies in some countries. The most obvious example is the Me 262, which is more effective than almost all early jets of each country (F-80, MiG-9, Yak-15, etc), in the same way as the best piston fighters, but significantly weaker for all late jets (F-86 and MiG-15). At the same time we in fact have only situations of “Me 262 vs F-80A (Yak-15\17, MiG-9) and top piston planes” or “Me 262 vs F-86\MiG-15” – so situations where the Me 262 is either a significantly advantaged aircraft or one that suffers the most. The Me 262 cannot be at the same battle with both of those because of the BR difference brackets. How often it will get to either of those battles depends only from the amount of certain aircraft in the queue.
    And finally, a most visible part of the imbalance problem happens because of the fact that at certain hours, matchmaking has no one to gather into a “good” battle. If, for example, there are 8 US aircraft in the queue and 7 of them are B-17’s and one P51D-20, for Germany there are 7 Bf 109 G-2 and 2 Fw 190 A-5, then sooner or latter the balancer will have no choice, but to start the battle with those aircraft in it. If mixed nation battles were allowed, then resulting matches would be almost ideally balanced, but in RB, where vehicles of one country won’t fight the same country – its a dead-end and the fight has to start regardless. This issue is especially visible at higher ranks (4th and 5th) in minimal online hours.

In the end our follow-up program will be:
    1) We plan to completely remove BR from RB. Instead, we will have tables which will show what vehicles of what country can meet each other in the battle. This table will be available to be viewed by players directly inside the game.
    We will also have a balance weight for the country pairs “under the hood”, meaning if vehicle CAN meet another vehicle it won’t mean that they will meet often and in equal proportions, so it almost like a battle rating, but only for country pairs. So a hypothetical encounter frequency will be shown for the aircraft (of course, in reality the encounter frequency with different aircraft will depend on who exactly is queued at that moment).
    2) For top ranks (5th) we going to implement mixed nation battles. In fact there are some kind of Mixed Battles already – 4 of 5 nations have MiG-15s or F-86s, but for matchmaking it is harder to make a good match – 8 F-86s + 2 MiG-15s in Germany and 4 F-86s in USA with 2 MiG-15s in USSR obviously can make a very good match but not now. Another thing to notice – in this mode we have a dire situation, there will be no aircraft equal to the Me 262 for other countries, since the aircraft was unique, without equal. And the queue fullness at top ranks at non peak hours is not giving us any choice (at the moment in nonpeak hours queues are 10 minutes long with majority of the battles starting in 5×5 battles, this increases imbalance issues).
    These changes are planned to be implemented soon after 1.43

Finally, let’s take a look at Simulator Battles, which also has its own issues with balance, which are looks similar to those in Realistic Battles on first glance.
    Despite a formal similarity there are substantial differences between them.
    Firstly, this mode is much harder to learn with a high complexity of control functions. Much more depends on the pilot and teamwork than on the vehicle. This substantially lowers the differences between different aircraft. In fact, planes that give advantage without dependence on pilot skill are the ones that affect the balance the most – like heavy and armoured bombers.
    One main change to solve this issue could be in limiting the amount of bombers for the team in a single battle.

Secondly, the majority of the issues with Simulator Battle balance are based on a small amount of the players in queues for the significant part of the day, the exception is peak online hours. Essentially, this problem was evident before the implementation of Simulator Battles in random battles (before the OBT began), but the community asked us to enable them in main Random Battle modes (from the very beginning we planned Simulator Battles only in Events, which wasn’t ready back then, and which gathers the same amount of the players as random battles do at the moment).
    At any given time there are hundreds of players participating in Simulator battles alone, of course. But since battles in that mode last longer than in any other random battle mode and the game has extremely different planes based on characteristics and historical period, it means that for a good match we need thousands of players, in other words a “peak” online number.
    Sadly, the worst side of that problem is that at certain hours on some ranks you can wait 10 or more minutes for a battle, where “normal” ones would be ~2 minutes.

Therefore, the main ideas for Simulator could be only ideas which solve queue filling:
    Mixed battles (statistically makes situation in 2.5 – 3 times better)
    “Axis vs Allies” battles (this makes the situation in 1.5 times better based on statistics, which is noticeably better, but not enough)
    New “Battle” mode, where players are joining in one session (currently in development)
    In the first two variants it doesn’t matter if you count country pairs or not, because of the obvious reasons of missing different country pairs in the queue.
    In the third suggestion, before-battle balance is only approximate, the main balance should be achieved by in-session mechanics.

Finally, at this moment we usually have only two countries available. That is why there are no big reason to implement a new balance system (based on country pairs) for Simulator. Though it doesn’t mean that it won’t be implemented for unification.

3basnids3lf9.jpg