As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[TRENCHES] Tuesday, September 9, 2014 - Silver Lining

GethGeth LegionPerseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
edited September 2014 in The Penny Arcade Hub
Silver Lining

Silver Lining
http://trenchescomic.com/comic/post/silver-lining

Awkward.

Anonymous

One day, about two weeks in, after lunch, leads and managers are storming in and out of the office. After maybe half an hour of stomping about, one of the leads, decidedly one of the friendlier, more engaging ones, comes in, and shouts for our attention. We all stop and stare. “Someone smeared SHIT, ALL OVER the bathroom. The cleaning lady is in TEARS.” A few people snicker and are stared down into oblivion. The rest of us are silent, in horror, probably all imagining the scene. The rest of that day was pretty awkward.

Geth on

• Options
    RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    I did NOT see that punch coming. And sadly, I too snickered at the statement "The cleaning lady is in TEARS."

• Options
    plki76plki76 Redmond, WARegistered User regular
    I had trouble, reading the tale, due to the commas, which were numerous, and largely unnecessary.

• Options
    Fleur de AlysFleur de Alys Biohacker Registered User regular
    This story is weirdly common. Same thing happened at a Burger King I worked at.

We are apes indeed.

Triptycho: A card-and-dice tabletop indie RPG currently in development and playtesting
  • Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    I am one of the snickerers. That sentence is funny to me. Also it made me think of the South Park episode where someone made dooky in the urinal.

• Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    Something similar happened at a place I worked. The building was two stories; our company took up half of the ground floor and another company took up the other floor and a half. Naturally, each company openly-secretly blamed the other for the messes. There were two sets of bathrooms, but eventually the second company went and installed a brand new doorway requiring a keycard in front of the bathrooms on the second story. Heaven forfend that more than two people need to poop at the same time.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    Spoilered until images are unborked. egc6gp2emz1v.png