As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Forum Community Swag- interest?

brettness37brettness37 Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular

I love my pin, coins and dice from various Primes. Is there anyone interested in spearheading an effort? Or purchasing said items?

• Options
    CyberFeyCyberFey Registered User regular
    An effort for what? I'm not understanding what you're looking for. Making a list of available swag? That could be super cool.

• Options
    brettness37brettness37 Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular

Making a Challenge Coin, Forum Pin or dice set.

• Options
    X3R0 9X3R0 9 Registered User regular
    I've always bought the Challenge Coins, they're great for the reminder that you went. I would be interested and buying the Coin for PAX South, a dice set and forum pin if they become available. Here is the link to the Boston Challenge Coin thread. Here's the front and back look of the coin. Here is PAX Prime's coin thread.

Can anybody provide pictures of any forum pins that were done in the past?

• Options
    KhaytorKhaytor MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I'd love to get a Challenge Coin as well. I love the EAST one's!

• Options
    PineappleChuckPineappleChuck Registered User regular
    I'm a sucker for this stuff and will throw money at whatever trinkets you present.

• Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    If you're trying to do the forum community pin, that should be easy enough as all the work has been done, from whoever makes them from Prime. Just need to contact that person for the information. I'll see if I can look back to who ever made them.

Edit. Found em. It was @Skelevader

miker525 on
    weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • Options
    MasterRokkuMasterRokku Registered User regular
    Here's a link to the PAX South challenge coin thread.

PAX South Status: [x] Room @ The Marriot - [x] 3 day pass - [x] Vacation scheduled