As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[nfl] THIS THREAD IS AS DEAD AS YOUR TEAMS PLAYOFF HOPES!

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Why would he buy lotto tickets for something shitty happening? If anything he should wrap himself in bubble wrap and do nothing dangerous.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Preacher wrote: »
    Why would he buy lotto tickets for something shitty happening? If anything he should wrap himself in bubble wrap and do nothing dangerous.

Karma?
    Veevee wrote: »
    I have to choose between Flacco against Pit or Fitzpatrick against the Racists. I think I'm going with Fitzy

And then in F&L, because I went full homer (bee-tee-dubs, never go full homer) my entire bench is on a bye this week. I had to dig deep for a TE and went with Coby Fleener. Yeah.

Don't go full homer? Tell that to Slaycity's Gronk and Brady who helped me put up the most points this past week.

I'm guessing you don't also have Ridley Vareen Lafell and Edelman

Ridley Vareen no, Lafell Edelman yes

Edit: And the Patriots D, though they are currently on the bench because Denver

I don't see any mention of the Pats kicker, so please try again.

I have Rodgers, Starks, Cobb, Crosby, and the D. I'd have Quarless as well but he is rather awful so I've got Bennett from Chicago and Steven Jackson who are also on byes.

That is the full homer. Or at least as close to it as you can in fantasy

Veevee on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Cam hasn't played perfectly, but the Panthers receivers are really playing like shit.

gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    Wait wait wait wait, how come nobody told me that Detroit has the league's best defense this season?

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    hippofant wrote: »
    Wait wait wait wait, how come nobody told me that Detroit has the league's best defense this season?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't trust it. Everyone will be hurt by December.

EDIT: I thought I was in the NHL thread, and funnily enough the same comment applies in both situations.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    For a second there it looked to me like Bill was wearing a ridiculous pumpkin shirt.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    iTunesIsEviliTunesIsEvil Cornfield? Cornfield.Registered User regular
    Until I got to the big-image on twitter I thought it was a Hawaiian shirt. :lol:

• Options
    Metal JaredMetal Jared Mulligan Wizard Rhode IslandRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Karma?
    I have to choose between Flacco against Pit or Fitzpatrick against the Racists. I think I'm going with Fitzy

And then in F&L, because I went full homer (bee-tee-dubs, never go full homer) my entire bench is on a bye this week. I had to dig deep for a TE and went with Coby Fleener. Yeah.

Don't go full homer? Tell that to Slaycity's Gronk and Brady who helped me put up the most points this past week.

I'm guessing you don't also have Ridley Vareen Lafell and Edelman

Ridley Vareen no, Lafell Edelman yes

Edit: And the Patriots D, though they are currently on the bench because Denver

I don't see any mention of the Pats kicker, so please try again.

I have Rodgers, Starks, Cobb, Crosby, and the D. I'd have Quarless as well but he is rather awful so I've got Bennett from Chicago and Steven Jackson who are also on byes.

That is the full homer. Or at least as close to it as you can in fantasy

It's not my fault you guys take kickers 5 rounds too early.

BattleTag: MetalJared#1756
    PSN: SoulCrusherJared
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    hippofant wrote: »

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't trust it. Everyone will be hurt by December.

EDIT: I thought I was in the NHL thread, and funnily enough the same comment applies in both situations.

How can even more people get hurt.

Don't say such things.

I imagine we could really Lions it with Levy, Quin and Suh all hurting themselves in a freak slip and slide incident or something.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Given that I also have Forte, FJax, and Dennard Robinson, would you trade Chris Ivory for Dwayne Allen?

Luck is my QB so I'd be doubling down on TDs

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Until I got to the big-image on twitter I thought it was a Hawaiian shirt. :lol:

Nah man, Belichick would never step on Andy Reid's corner like that

screen_shot_2013-04-29_at_1.38.09_pm.0_standard_709.0.png

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    Given that I also have Forte, FJax, and Dennard Robinson, would you trade Chris Ivory for Dwayne Allen?

Luck is my QB so I'd be doubling down on TDs

One n in Denard. WOOOOOOOO DENARD

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    ahhh so it's denard robinson but alfonzo dennard

gaaat it

(also yeah picked him up two weeks ago ... pretty lucky)

Podly on
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular

Who thinks Romo will play tomorrow with two bones broken in his back?

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Shadowhope wrote: »
    Who thinks Romo will play tomorrow with two bones broken in his back?

Jerry Jones.

• Options
    DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular
    shalmelo wrote: »

Nah man, Belichick would never step on Andy Reid's corner like that

screen_shot_2013-04-29_at_1.38.09_pm.0_standard_709.0.png

I can just imagine some GatorAde exec screaming at the TV "TURN THE BOTTLE YOU CAN'T SEE THE LABEL."

• Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    Redskins bus in a wreck on the way to the stadium. Everyone is fine. Apparently gurney is there as a precaution.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    KrieghundKrieghund Registered User regular
    That looks less like a wreck and more like somebody threw a brick at the bus.

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Krieghund wrote: »
    That looks less like a wreck and more like somebody threw a brick at the bus.

Their two buses rear ended each other apparently.

< <
    >>
    Are we sure this wasn't the Jets?

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2014
    Texans are so fucking stupid about opening the roof. Weather is perfect but nope, it's closed so that there's more crowd noise. Complete waste of money making it retractable

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Not really sure why moose thinks Brooks Reed is a quality football player

• Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    I like how all our defense minus Watt is injured, because Texans.

Clowney doesn't feel good so he's not playing, our corners have knee boo boos, and Cushing's leg is going to just get it over with and fall off.

• Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    1st and goal KC, tipped ball happens to land in the lap of Anthony Fisano, who tripped up and was on his ass at the 1 yard line. He reaches behind and scores the second Chiefs TD vs Jets in the first quarter.

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Foefaller wrote: »
    1st and goal KC, tipped ball happens to land in the lap of Anthony Fisano, who tripped up and was on his ass at the 1 yard line. He reaches behind and scores the second Chiefs TD vs Jets in the first quarter.

Just End The Season!

Shadowhope on
    Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    TexiKen wrote: »
    I like how all our defense minus Watt is injured, because Texans.

Clowney doesn't feel good so he's not playing, our corners have knee boo boos, and Cushing's leg is going to just get it over with and fall off.

And now Watt might be injured. Awesome.

But Sanchez is now in for the Eagles. Feels like some kind of setup for a joke

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Foefaller wrote: »

I laughed for minutes after that happened. It was such an improbable touchdown.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    Mark Sanchez is the new Tebow.

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    philly sports radio praying that the Sanchize has a good game so they can fire up the qb controversy

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    Think the jets want Sanchez back?

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    fooooollleeeeeeessss!!!!!!!!

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    well there goes foster

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    CarpyCarpy Registered User regular
    Man this San Diego game is ugly. Rivers has almost as many TO in this game as he has all year.

• Options
    Big DookieBig Dookie Smells great! Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    Foles got injured in the first quarter. At that time, I was thinking I'd made the right move starting Rivers over him.

:?

Steam | Twitch
    Oculus: TheBigDookie | XBL: Dook | NNID: BigDookie
  • Options
    Texans so Texans.

Now why didn't the Redskins keep McCoy as their QB? That's a silly move.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Believeland!

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    TexiKen wrote: »
    Texans so Texans.

Now why didn't the Redskins keep McCoy as their QB? That's a silly move.

Sunk Cost Fallacy.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    So Hauschka just recovered a fumble. :)

• Options
    AmphetamineAmphetamine Registered User regular
    tom brady has gotten away with intentional grounding twice already