As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Naughty Dog 30th Anniversary Pin

• Options
    dmosineedmosinee Davenport, IARegistered User regular
    Now the site is dead, heh. Hopefully they had to take it down for a minute because they realized they forgot to put up some of the merchandise...

Digital Lanyard, I love trades - https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dmosinee
    http://pinmash.info - Two pins enter, one pins leaves... then the other pin leaves with a lower Elo rating
  • Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Or to fix their shipping rates

• Options
    Well, they brought it down on purpose now -- and the main page of the shop is back to just an email signup for news. I wonder if they're still going to honor the purchases made in the last couple hours.

http://pinmash.info - Two pins enter, one pins leaves... then the other pin leaves with a lower Elo rating
  • Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    dmosinee wrote: »
    Well, they brought it down on purpose now -- and the main page of the shop is back to just an email signup for news. I wonder if they're still going to honor the purchases made in the last couple hours.

Just got my shipping confirmation.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    creid8creid8 Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Store is back up, but still no 30th pin in sight.

Edit: Whoa, Ellie pin is out of stock. That was fast.

creid8 on
  • Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    They probably had less than 100, idk the pax east numbers per day, but I'm sure the store had very few left.

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    I should've jumped at it when I had the chance.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    ZeusheroZeushero PAX -E-ast Registered User regular
    I was going to buy it but then their website went down several hours ago. Then my power went out and now that I'm back online theyre all gone :(
    If I could buy them off of someone that bought an extra one that would be awesome

• Options
    dchoydchoy OregonRegistered User regular
    That's great. I was going to buy the Ellie pin but the site was down for so long... :(

PAX Prime attendee since 2008.

Another year of Prime gone by... commence the struggle!

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dchoy
  • Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    No freaking 30th anniversary pin yet urgghh

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • Options
    CowpuppyCowpuppy Squirrel Squad (EAST) Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Really glad I made the snap decision to grab two Ellies. If anyone wants one, I'll trade for any hobby staff pin but Kiko. Edit: my Ellies have all been claimed. Thanks for the interest, folks!

Now it's just a wait for the 30th anniversary pin... man, I really don't want to resort to eBay but the longer we go with no news whatsoever, the more tempted I am.

Cowpuppy on
    Pins! Pins everywhere!
    Looking for Pins: DLC

There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?
  • Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    Man, so glad I did buy those Ellies :o

And despite my whining about the shipping cost, at least that was fast turnaround!

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Options
    SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    Not thrilled about the $7 in shipping, but they're already en route. And I do like that pin quite a bit.

• Options
    Cowpuppy wrote: »
    Really glad I made the snap decision to grab two Ellies. If anyone wants one, I'll trade for any hobby staff pin but Kiko.

Now it's just a wait for the 30th anniversary pin... man, I really don't want to resort to eBay but the longer we go with no news whatsoever, the more tempted I am.
    I'm sure they will announce it on Twitter and it will be available for a couple days rather than selling out in minutes, and the store won't crash. Right guys? Please?

Pins for trade!
  • Options
    JKwonJKwon Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Cowpuppy wrote: »
    Really glad I made the snap decision to grab two Ellies. If anyone wants one, I'll trade for any hobby staff pin but Kiko.

Im going to PM you

JKwon on
    PAX Prime 2010 [x]
    PAX Prime 2011 [x]
    PAX Prime 2012 [x]
    PAX Prime 2013 [x]
    PAX Prime 2014 [x]
    PAX Prime 2015 [x]

https://pinnypals.com/pals/5Panel
  • Options
    I asked them about the 30th anniversary pin, no dice :-(
    dEPtzLJ.png

Pins for trade!
  • Options
    Hingo wrote: »
    I asked them about the 30th anniversary pin, no dice :-(

Hah, I did the same thing... and got the exact same response.

• Options
    Makes you wonder if they're saving the rest for a PAX in the future...

• Options
    orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    Makes you wonder if they're saving the rest for a PAX in the future...

It would make the most sense. Would seem peculiar for PA to do a Pinny with them just to have it only available outside of PA events.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Options
    maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    Somehow, I have been missing pins lately ... just learned about the 30 yr pin tonight. And I miss Carl too! I have all the pins except those two and this year Aus pins. I am hoping they will have them all at South for trade!

• Options
    maywest wrote: »
    Somehow, I have been missing pins lately ... just learned about the 30 yr pin tonight. And I miss Carl too! I have all the pins except those two and this year Aus pins. I am hoping they will have them all at South for trade!

Almost none of us have the 30 year ND pin, so don't feel so left out there.

A lot of people will have Carl, so I don't see it being too rare, you might just have to trade something uncommon to get one.

The Aus pins... I'm not sure what to say yet since only people there have them right now, but a lot more should be in the wild as opposed to 2013.

• Options
    grgemonkeygrgemonkey Registered User regular
    We asked about this pin in the coming podcast but just to give you a quicker answer on this, Kiko said "No comment" :)

So we're no better off haha but naturally in person, you can read a bit more from something but remember this is PURELY my speculation. I believe this pin will be released as part of a bigger event and we simply have to be patient. Naughty Dog are familiar with pins already, I can imagine they were happy with the response to the Ellie pin and are well aware the 30th will be successful.

Hopefully :D

https://pinnypals.com - Be there or be your least favourite shaped pin. Pin trading and more.
    http://pinmash.info - Head-To-Head battle of pins! Choose the most desirable.
    http://pinnywise.com - iOS pin collection tracking app.
    ----
    My Delicious Pins For Trade
  • Options
    grgemonkey wrote: »
    We asked about this pin in the coming podcast but just to give you a quicker answer on this, Kiko said "No comment" :)

So we're no better off haha but naturally in person, you can read a bit more from something but remember this is PURELY my speculation. I believe this pin will be released as part of a bigger event and we simply have to be patient. Naughty Dog are familiar with pins already, I can imagine they were happy with the response to the Ellie pin and are well aware the 30th will be successful.

I'm going to the Playstation Experience in December and Naughty Dog will be there. I will report here if the pins aren't on sale by then. If they are selling them there I'll be sure to buy some extra for people.

• Options
    dchoy wrote: »
    grgemonkey wrote: »

I'm going to the Playstation Experience in December and Naughty Dog will be there. I will report here if the pins aren't on sale by then. If they are selling them there I'll be sure to buy some extra for people.

And you will recognized as a god... dibs.

• Options
    KurpavKurpav Registered User regular
    dchoy wrote: »
    If they are selling them there I'll be sure to buy some extra for people.

I'm also standing in a virtual line for a pin!

On the Hunt: Star Trek, Gold Overwatch, Glitch
    Check 'em: My Pins!
  • Options
    Jake CappsJake Capps Patrick Space Force Base, FloridaRegistered User regular
    Just buy it off ebay. I snagged one for $30. That's only double the price, and shipping was $2.

X4hAlPn.png

My Pinny Pal's Lanyard

"Players are artists who create their own reality within the game." - Shigeru Miyamoto
  • Options
    NefilyNefily Melbourne AURegistered User regular
    i paid significantly more then that + shipping to aus :( But it arrived today and its beautiful my wallet will forgive me one day.

• Options
    SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    @TheAggroCraig, if Naughty Dog forgets to put the darn pin up on their site, I'll happily buy one of yours.

• Options
    FrostbyteFrostbyte Registered User regular
    I just assume that IF they are there, they will limit 1 per person, like they did to me. But here's to hoping they have them, and don't limit them!

• Options
    SerpicoBC wrote: »
    @TheAggroCraig, if Naughty Dog forgets to put the darn pin up on their site, I'll happily buy one of yours.

Buy one of mine? Wat?
    Frostbyte wrote: »
    I just assume that IF they are there, they will limit 1 per person, like they did to me. But here's to hoping they have them, and don't limit them!

I don't understand how people got multiples. I've seen photos of people who went to the event and have at least 3+, then there's people on eBay. This pin is almost stressing me out and there's no more on ebay for me to contemplate and then not buy...

• Options
    @TheAggroCraig‌ I think he was referring to me but quoted you or something.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    As someone with 0 interest in this pin I'm pretty sure you guys won't have trouble getting one once they sell it. Somewhere.

• Options
    FrostbyteFrostbyte Registered User regular
    I don't understand how people got multiples. I've seen photos of people who went to the event and have at least 3+, then there's people on eBay. This pin is almost stressing me out and there's no more on ebay for me to contemplate and then not buy...

I could have had a few if they hadn't sold out. I was soliciting people in line to buy them for me, but by the time I got up there they only had a few left, and the rest were sold before my proxies got to the register. So I'd imagine people who got there earlier did a similar thing? That or they are friends with a Naughty Dog employee, and were given a few.

• Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    The ebay seller who i bought mine off instantly put up another after he took my money. For weeks i was so furious that i may have been scammed, but i had a tracking number that i was checking every day, Eventually i got the pin, confirming the guy did have more than one.

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    The Naughty Dog twitter is the new Official_PAX...

Pins for trade!
  • Options
    Geometric CubeGeometric Cube Registered User regular
    So the 30 Year Pinny has not been sold on their site yet?

• Options
    So the 30 Year Pinny has not been sold on their site yet?

Correct. They announced last night the non-PA set was up for grabs on a different online store, but nothing for the official 30th pin as of yet.

Pins for trade!
  • Options
    Geometric CubeGeometric Cube Registered User regular
    Yea I found that pin set posted on their Twitter page. Of course, I'm not interested in those, haha.

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    I'm starting to think we will get these in South.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    GerzzogGerzzog OhioRegistered User regular
    Saw an email from the ND Shop today, my heart skipped a beat. Unfortunately it was for some dumb easter egg sculpture. *sigh*