As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

On Men From Space and Their Propensity For Knowing Kung-Fu

ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
edited October 2014 in Debate and/or Discourse
Dear D&D Ladies and Gentlefolk,

Spacekungfuman is returning to our forums. Yes, we are aware of it. Yes, it was on purpose. No, you should not derail 37 threads discussing it. It is our policy that certain banned forumers, after a sufficient cooling-off-period, may be allowed to return, because we are benevolent and forgiving overlords. What does this mean for everyone? Pretty much nothing. SKFM is just another forumer. This is not a red letter day, this is not anything special. The only reason we are bothering to make this notice is that we know some of you are going to want to make a huge deal of it. Do not do that thing, because you will make our mod staff very grumpy and you will draw infractions like whoa.

XOXO,
The D&D Mods

I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
ElJeffe on
This discussion has been closed.