As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[League of Legends] So much fun you could burst a blood vessel

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I think the only junglers that outduel Udyr are Skarner and Fiora, from what I've seen. But that might just be because Fiora is an early invade monster.

• Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    I never jungle Fiora, but while she's certainly strong early game, I'd expect her to lose too much HP on her first couple camps to scrap with Udyr. Not to mention, I don't know what your first 2 skills on jungle Fiora would be(Q and W i'd presume), but I think without having all 3 of her skills Udyr would probably smash her. Maybe if she times her parry to eat his Q or R on hit? I dunno. I only play Fiora mid against squishy people I can easily all in at 2/3, but I don't think i'd be confident against Udyr at all.

• Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    Joshmvii wrote: »
    I don't think Lee even outduels Udyr any more now that they nerfed Lee so much. He's still gnarly of course, but I think losing his attack speed debuff made it so Udyr can just 1v1 him now. I don't think J4 could either, but I haven't played that matchup much.

Possible. I've not run into the udyr/lee early matchup recently.

• Options
    Also Shaco is the King of the "No Fun" Zone.

Riven isn't even in the same country.

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Even when riven is big you can outplay her and win. She is quite possibly the best designed/balanced melee in the game aside from her level 2 all in.

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    Joe KJoe K Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    I think the only junglers that outduel Udyr are Skarner and Fiora, from what I've seen. But that might just be because Fiora is an early invade monster.

Trundle beats the bejesuz out of Udyr... but, it's trundle.

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    She needs more skins though. I want PROJECT: Riven, Rocket Knight Riven, School Bully Riven, Kill La Riven, etc.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Talith wrote: »
    She needs more skins though. I want PROJECT: Riven, Rocket Knight Riven, School Bully Riven, Kill La Riven, etc.

Spray bottle dot jpg

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular

Hatsune.Riven

• Options
    skyknytskyknyt Registered User, ClubPA regular
    SkutSkut wrote: »

Hatsune.Riven

um clearly hatsune sona

Tycho wrote:
    [skyknyt's writing] is like come kind of code that, when comprehended, unfolds into madness in the mind of the reader.
    PSN: skyknyt, Steam: skyknyt, Blizz: skyknyt#1160
  • Options
    GeddoeGeddoe Registered User regular
    I wish I could get better at Riven. It is always fun to watch Crumbz when the enemy gets Riven. If the Riven gets a solo kill he writes the lane off as unsavable.

• Options
    skyknyt wrote: »

Hatsune.Riven

um clearly hatsune sona

Although if we are going to the more cyberspace front we can go for a Zero based skin to be the counterpart to Pulsefire Ezreal.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    skyknyt wrote: »

Hatsune.Riven

um clearly hatsune sona

But Sona can't talk! (though she'd make a better Hatsune yeah).

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular

Bride of Riven, Return of Son of Riven, Riven II: The Rivening, Riven 3: Back to the Riven?

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    Auralynx wrote: »

Bride of Riven, Return of Son of Riven, Riven II: The Rivening, Riven 3: Back to the Riven?

Don't forget Riven Gaiden, The Riven: An Unexpected Journey, Full Riven Panic, and Final Rivenation

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    More like Riven: A Hate Story.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    skyknytskyknyt Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Sephiriven

fuck, Hatsona Miku would have been way better

this is now my greatest regret

Tycho wrote:
    [skyknyt's writing] is like come kind of code that, when comprehended, unfolds into madness in the mind of the reader.
    PSN: skyknyt, Steam: skyknyt, Blizz: skyknyt#1160
  • Options
    LilleDjevelLilleDjevel Registered User regular
    Only thing she needs is an option to remove her soundfiles, and a reskin that removes her.

Sadly riot support won't help you removeing soundfiles since it can make the game unstable...

Grass Grows,
    Birds Fly,
    'til there's Fire in the Sky...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Release date 2011-09-14 The day fun in league died.

tumblr_ms9zvsDXkm1ris28no1_400.gif

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Riven: The Sequel to Myst

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    if you guys want a secret

its jungle soraka

THE BIGGEST SECRET

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    also given that 99.999999% of riven players are moving free kills in lane i am very glad she got added

rip in pepperoncini

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I remember being in a game against a Riven and Shaco and my team was freaking the fuck out at 15 minutes when we were down like 10 kills.

Then at 30 minutes we were up like 20 kills because they only had a 3 person team in teamfights and we dominated their shit.

• Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    Anyone watching the Oceanic regional final? Its on twitch

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options
    JookieJookie Registered User regular
    My favorite thing about Riven players is some of them are so used to just absolutely steamrolling people that when they're behind they're not sure what to do. They end up trying to continue fighting, feeding more, and then kind of just cower around in the back contemplating all their life choices up until this point.

I get a lot of similar vibes off of Fizz players too, they only know to go in until it works.

butts
  • Options

Spray bottle dot jpg

He didn't go to bayonetta riven, so he's getting better.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    also given that 99.999999% of riven players are moving free kills in lane i am very glad she got added

rip in pepperoncini

Yeah but 99.99999999% of players are free moving kills compared to you, regardless of lane or champion

Roz on
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    Roz wrote: »

Spray bottle dot jpg

That's because Bayonetta is for MF.

• Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    So I've started adding mid to my repertoire of positions I can play. So far I've mostly been playing Zed, Yasuo and Veigar. Yasuo is something else, let me tell you. Even if you hold him down early game (which most teams tend to spend some concerted effort to do), he scales like a monster. Once I have my Shiv and IE I can basically kill anyone I look at sideways.

Given those three champions, any other suggestions of mids I should pick up? Basically I like champions that can scale well and can carry a game.

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular

Spray bottle dot jpg

He already has Crimson elite

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular

Spray bottle dot jpg

Kill La Riven is much worse

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options

Spray bottle dot jpg

He already has Crimson elite

It's true, the crimson elite line does wonders for your figure. The cloak is in the way but it's like Talon is wearing nothing at all... nothing at all... nothing at all...

And while MF is the one most suited for it, I wouldn't mind Riven having her own Bayonetta skin : Pillowtalk Princess

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Joshmvii wrote: »
    I don't think Lee even outduels Udyr any more now that they nerfed Lee so much. He's still gnarly of course, but I think losing his attack speed debuff made it so Udyr can just 1v1 him now. I don't think J4 could either, but I haven't played that matchup much.
    He doesn't, but my premade is incapable of avoiding Level 3 ganks and getting first blooded, which Lee is admittedly better at than Udyr. Udyr can beat Lee 1v1 on even footing, but not when Lee is a level up due to kill XP and starts invading with his mid following in and my mid can't follow due to being down.

And naturally, that's my fault for picking Udyr, shit tier jungler, etc
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    IME Kha'zix still wins because he's a stupid bug with stupid isolation damage.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    JookieJookie Registered User regular
    As much as I hate how strong he is against isolated targets, I wish they'd expand upon the idea since it's something unique to him and make adjustments accordingly. Lower the strength of his isolated Q so they can reassign power elsewhere against isolated targets.

butts
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    New Tales:

nKOCt1C.png

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    of course Sona would pick Kula

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Sorry but I don't even know what happened, it was all a blur of hitting ghostblade and r and then whoosh

http://puu.sh/cyFGx/17565d3495.jpg

I have never seen a gold graph look like this

http://puu.sh/cyFWS/44273e9f1d.png

there was a pentakill involved i guess

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1614601987/33947219

Orphane on
  • Options
    the person who should have bayonetta is kogmaw

kogonetta

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    MethodaMethoda BulgariaRegistered User regular
    I think that junglers that main shaco and udyr should be put in a different server :D:D:D (sry i just dislike 90% of those players, and im diamond btw 3 years in a row :P)

This discussion has been closed.