As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[TF2 thread] Want to make BahamutZERO angry? Then use a JOHN CENA!

• Options
    UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    Also, here's my new rig I've been geeking out over:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8JByrO0_ic

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Man, that makes me want to upgrade my rig.

It's this older Core 2 Quad with 4x 2.66 GHz CPU's.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    UEAKCrash wrote: »
    Also, here's my new rig I've been geeking out over:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8JByrO0_ic

all those clowns with 2 monitors be frontin'

• Options
    xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    Did you get your desk from surplus somewhere? I swear we use those exact same desks at work here, and they're all like 25 years old.

• Options
    xzzy wrote: »
    Did you get your desk from surplus somewhere? I swear we use those exact same desks at work here, and they're all like 25 years old.

Yup. Surplus from the local community college for like 5 bucks or something like that. It weighs like 300lbs.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    UEAKCrash wrote: »

Yup. Surplus from the local community college for like 5 bucks or something like that. It weighs like 300lbs.

the kind of desk that could be hidden under in the case of a nearby-ish nuclear explosion.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Yeah, it's a pretty nice desk as desks go. I would never want to move the thing though.

I just build my desks out of ikea shit these days.

edit - I guess the computer is acceptable too.

xzzy on
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    You know wearing one of those masks puts you on some kinda government watch list, right Crash?

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, it's a pretty nice desk as desks go. I would never want to move the thing though.

I just build my desks out of ikea shit these days.

edit - I guess the computer is acceptable too.

Yeah Damon and I moved it last after an entire day hauling stuff to my new house and I almost left it out front for the night.

turtleant wrote: »
    You know wearing one of those masks puts you on some kinda government watch list, right Crash?

Not the first thing I've done that would.

• Options
    KupiKupi Registered User regular
    Arrrrrrgh. The replay of my seven-kill chain as Caber Delivery Man on Harvest last week crashes TF2. Fie! Fie on everything!

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • Options
    Mr. ButtonsMr. Buttons Registered User regular
    I think it's possible that you can just keep trying to process it, and one of the times it won't randomly crash (I want to think that worked on one of my replays)
    ... plus, I think that's the replay where I'm the lucky recipient of 2 or 3 of those caber deliveries

• Options
    Every time I render a replay TF2 crashes when it finishes. It's weird.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    Bear is DrivingBear is Driving Registered User regular
    turtleant wrote: »
    Every time I render a replay TF2 crashes when it finishes. It's functioning as intended.

• Options
    If a piece of Valve software doesn't have at least a half dozen long-lived reproducible crash bugs, it just means they bought it from someone else and haven't fucked it up enough yet.

• Options
    KupiKupi Registered User regular
    I can't even open the replay; I get the whole "Missing string something something 290-CTFSyringeGun" error and the game just exits. I've never observed a replay with that issue to actually start working, and apparently neither has anyone else on the SteamPowered forums.

Also, if you were SmashButton, I swear I wasn't deliberately targeting you... much. You happened to be emerging from spawn right as I returned to the general area, though I'll admit my perverse sense of comedy demanded that I hit the Pyro in the hat I could recognize.

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • Options
    The missing weapon one is an old bug that they claimed to have fixed, but I think any replays saved before the fix went out are forever corrupted.

But I think it still happens on new replays too, just not as often.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    so, is there not a HoNC tonight?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I'm down for honc, just running behind because I always make dinner too late ahhhh

• Options
    Henrc hank nerds!

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    well, just make the call out when you're on.

pubbing for now

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    scratch that, now I'm verifying tf2's data.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I feel funny

2015-02-13_00002_zps350hafyw.jpg

The hold 2 weapons bug can be kinda cool sometimes.

2015-02-21_00001_zps2pskmdss.jpg

Crash is a bad mapper.

2015-02-27_00001_zpsjmziskso.jpg

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
  • Options

MY DICK IS INVINCIBLE!

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Crash, I think I found the best song you could possibly add to wubwubwub.
    This isn't a rickroll, it actually goes dub like halfway through. And the mp3 is here: http://www.dankmaymays.com/spooky/spook.mp3

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    This isn't a rickroll, it actually goes dub like halfway through. And the mp3 is here: http://www.dankmaymays.com/spooky/spook.mp3

Isn't that the living tombstone's mix?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options

Seems like it is. I should probably listen to more of tombstone's stuff, but I'm still somewhat traumatized by September.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2015

That remix (and another I've been torn between) has been on my PC for about 8 months now, waiting to get utilized to it's fullest.

It's going to be ridiculous.

edit: Oh snap a new one has come out since last time I looked for it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h0n9AcJP68

UEAKCrash on
  • Options
    Crash gonna abandon his fledgling metal career and transfer into EDM.

• Options

Seems like it is. I should probably listen to more of tombstone's stuff, but I'm still somewhat traumatized by September.

Which one's that? Haven't actively looked at his stuff for a while, and on my phone at current.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options

Which one's that? Haven't actively looked at his stuff for a while, and on my phone at current.

Mad scientist recalling that he basically set off the apocalypse (and was gleeful about it). Brought back some of the uneasiness that bothered me when Fallout: Equestria got into the deep backstory bits.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Ah. On a different note, at crash, I just wanted to say that every time you groaned or cried out ("Dammit caulk!") or sighed in frustration when I got you Friday night, basically made my night.

Alltalk is fun.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Yay kitty!

Also I'm really bad at finding funny songs to suggest for WubWubWub since, other than erectin a river, everything on there is pretty much stuff I listen to all the time.

I'm still gonna do my damdest to find some scynthy monstrosity to suggest.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    wubwubwub has sandstorm, right?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    wubwubwub has sandstorm, right?

should use this version
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4JZ8TEgnUs

jnij103vqi2i.png
This discussion has been closed.