As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's a tough world, but someone's gotta vote in it

LockoutLockout I am still searchingRegistered User regular
edited October 2014 in Social Entropy++
KTwGlQA.jpg

So Election Day is rapidly approaching for the citizens of the United States!

This year it's November 4th, and there's potential for a big shakeup in Congress. All 435 members of the House of Representatives are eligible to be replaced, and 33 Senators' jobs are also on the line. In addition to that, 36 states have the opportunity to elect a new governor. State and local positions are also being contested, which are often more important than people give them credit for.

There are quite a few resources for finding out more about your federal, state, and local representatives too!
Want to know more about a state or federal candidate's campaign or voting record? OnTheIssues has you covered!

How about who's funding a candidate's campaign? OpenSecrets is where you want to go.

Have no idea who to vote for, but know where you stand on the issues, like same sex marriage, global warming, and social welfare? ISideWith can help you focus your opinions and find candidates through an online quiz.

So go make sure you can vote and don't forget to make it to the polls on November 4th! Approximately 3 billion dollars will be spent trying to buy your votes this year, so best not let that money go to waste.

f24GSaF.jpg
Lockout on

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Awww yeah, gonna go another year without voting. :cool:

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    wrong_buttonwrong_button Registered User regular
    Don't Blame Me, I Voted LarLar.

This discussion has been closed.