As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Marvel Heroes 2015] Cosmic Chaos - Pet and Team Up Sale

• ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    I'm gonna get Hulkbuster...screw you guys, best skin in the game!

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    I'm gonna get Hulkbuster...screw you guys, best skin in the game!
    That's what I did. Left me just enough money to get pretty lady thor costume...

Then I look at my list and say to myself "Shit...I don't actually have thor"

M A G I K A Z A M
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Hey there, we've made a few changes from yesterday!
    • Trick or Treat buffs drop from the first completed Shared Quests of the Day.
    • They will also drop the first time you defeat Man-Ape and Mr. Hyde that day.
    • Trick or Treat buffs also have a chance to randomly drop from mobs and bosses throughout the entire game! They will not drop from mobs while you are in the Raid, but can drop from Surtur. In X-Defense, they will not drop from mobs or bosses but can drop from the End Chest. This is so that it doesn't disrupt your current activities.
    • When you get a Trick or Treat buff, you'll get a glowing orange Jack O' Lantern over your head and an icon on your buff bar that tells you to go defeat a specific boss.
    • When you do kill that boss, you'll receive a special Halloween loot explosion that includes candy credit items, a chance at Uniques, and other sought-after items.
    • In addition, festive pumpkins are dropping in-game and can be sold for credits!

• SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    Had a few extra Gs after I got Squirrel Girl's aviator costume. Let's see... what's cheap and works for one of my heroes?

03B5D3556A23865D102C98F56EDB4BDD0F249C06

Glorious.

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • farbekriegfarbekrieg Registered User regular
    Had a few extra Gs after I got Squirrel Girl's aviator costume. Let's see... what's cheap and works for one of my heroes?

Glorious.

YEEEESSSSSS! I know I couldnt be the only one.

50% discount on costumes... my one (of 1 billion) weakness!

Frankencastle
    Lady Mandarin
    Alexandra
    Luke Cage Earth X

I'm just kinda annoyed because I bought lady mandarin like a week ago.

M A G I K A Z A M
    They have 7-day price protection, so if you bought within that timeframe you should get a G refund.

• LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    Yeah, I snagged the Sam Alexander Nova costume just under a week ago, so hopefully I can get a refund on the extra G's.

Kinda shocked that the newest costumes are on sale, but then again, that's pretty good news for folks who don't already have them.

• EnciferEncifer Registered User regular
    What should I trade these 5 duplicate uniques in for?

2efkd4k.jpg
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    If you don't anticipate needing to gear out a lvl 60 any time soon, I've been doing relics. Unless you go on a reroll spree, 500k is probably overkill, especially with the doop portal event coming around each month now

steam_sig.png
    Or if you're still low level with crafter or enchanter, that 500K'll shoot them up pretty quick.

M A G I K A Z A M
    heenato wrote: »
    Or if you're still low level with crafter or enchanter, that 500K'll shoot them up pretty quick.

Isnt the 500k box a lvl 18 crafter item? Which seems counter productive as it can help your other vendors a lot but your crafter... not so much

• vamenvamen Registered User regular
    So I picked this back up after a long break, and I manage to finally beat it and have been enjoying leveling up Ms Marvel, working towards collecting enough shards (at 205 right now) to get Psylocke or maybe Ghost Rider. Undecided!
    Anyway, all these changes since I last played (not far from release, really) are excellent and I like that there's a decent system for getting new heroes. The shards seem to come at a decent rate. I mean, I have 205 and I've only been playing this last week.

The point of this post though was to say UGH, I bought more inventory space, thinking it was using in game gold, only to release too late it was using the hard cash currency. And that makes me sad because I had enough of those to buy a new hero but now I do not =p
    Ah well, I really needed inv space anyway.

• LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    Well, if it makes you feel any better, you can't buy stash space with in-game currency, only with actual money. And yeah, the default inventory space runs out really quickly.

• vamenvamen Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    It does. I can at least earn heroes as I play but not so with the ole bank vault.
    I don't even really know what 90% of the stuff I'm saving is for, but it looks like it should be saved so I'm doing it =). I'll figure out all the systems later.

vamen on
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    uggghhhhh i love fear itself wolverine costume so much, damn i am glad they had this sale.

• scherbchenscherbchen Asgard (it is dead)Registered User regular
    finally a sucky event!

I am happy. time to level up some alts and play some other games.

now if only I could afford Beyond Earth atm.....

• WolveSightWolveSight Registered User regular
    Dizzen and I have had a lot of fun in the event so far. We both came away with 10+ exotics in less than an hour, along with multiple other good drops and lots of items to fill up pet bars.

253J736.png
    edited October 2014
    CosmicCupcake wrote:

Hey there, heroic Trick or Treaters!

I've consulted with the various ghosts and goblins that live in the basement of Gazillion HQ, and we decided that we want to make the next two weeks devilishly good by raising the server side boosts (RIF, SIF and XP) to 66.6%!

Enjoy!

Dirtyboy on
    This event is fucking phenominal for A: Leveling the vendors, or B: Just getting them credits.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    Did they do a Stream tonight?

PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
  • InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    Woo, got Brood Wolverine team up.

And some flaming skulls, which I put on Alejandra.

• scherbchenscherbchen Asgard (it is dead)Registered User regular
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    CosmicCupcake wrote:

Hey there, heroic Trick or Treaters!

I've consulted with the various ghosts and goblins that live in the basement of Gazillion HQ, and we decided that we want to make the next two weeks devilishly good by raising the server side boosts (RIF, SIF and XP) to 66.6%!

Enjoy!

so they realized it sucked then? :)

Juggs ult:

nURqFYr.jpg

What the Halloween buff lootsplosion looks like:

?.png

it does not look like that, there are never that many uniques and I hate you

you know you have the bug bad when you get a character to 60 and you're like

well now i need to get these other five characters to at least 50 to get good synergies for this one single character

• InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    You don't want to know how many characters I have at 60 just because I wanted the synergy then went well, at 60 I get the full xp bonus.

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I bought two Halloween packs. Got Brood Wolverine Team-Up from the first! Got two costumes I didn't need, but gave me enough to run the grinder for...a Daredevil costume. Oh well.

uyvfOQy.png
  • ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    Juggs is on the TC right now. Make up your own minds.

PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
    Langly wrote: »

Yeah I just had one with no uniques at all

• chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    Tried to grind shards for GR, ran out of patience and just grabbed him from the store with that enhanced skin. Totally worth it, pretty fun.

steam_sig.png
    Langly wrote: »
    ?.png?.png

:P

• GeddoeGeddoe Registered User regular
    Not really a fan of how rare getting trick or treat is without boosting.

Also I think my Psylocke might be getting close to green raid ready.

edited October 2014
    The easiest way to get the buff is take someone who can trash clear quickly and go to terminal/mode with lots of mobs. I've had up to five buffs drop during one terminal run. Also, I always run the cosmic version of boss to complete the buff and it does seem to impact the amount of loot. Greens/reds net me 1-4 uniques, while cosmics seem to be 2-6.

EDIT: Did have two cosmic bosses only drop 1 unique and it was after boost ran out.

Dirtyboy on
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    You say that, but I've spent an hour doing terms and didn't see any buffs drop other than the SQ one. Using a SIF cup and bar, even!

steam_sig.png
    I used one bounty hunter pot and an RIF cup and had at least ten buffs over the last hour just running red/cosmic terminals.

• GeddoeGeddoe Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Good for you. Doesn't change the fact I was doing cosmic terminals a lot last night and the only time I got the buff was when i completed a daily quest, and sometimes not even then.

I want the ability to hit stuff during their entrance again.

Geddoe on
This discussion has been closed.