As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Marvel Heroes 2015] Cosmic Chaos - Pet and Team Up Sale

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    scherbchen wrote: »
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    I am almost to 170% on my 200% xp passive project. Got Thor done and he was probably one of the most enjoyable characters to play, for me a melee guy, in a good while. I am sad i waited so long to give him a proper shot. Jumped over to Colossus and in one of my first midown bosses got a nice lvl 32 Doc Oc Arms. There is 600k down the drain to get those up to 60. And I still have a lower level Apoc Armor in queue to upgrade to 60 as well. FWP

do not upgrade the doc ock arms, they tend to drop not all that rarely.

YMMV. I have yet to find a single one of those.

Yeah they were my first ones ever. But I don't do a ton of farming at max level.

• Options
    VaeVae Registered User regular
    Thank you to the fine gentlemen in this thread for such a succinct update. Looks like I can at least have a sweet Christmas present for myself :)

• Options
    ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    The QOL improvements seem promising.

Im curious how the Surfer's new ability works. Obviously penetrating and Surfer lacks the near ubiquitous 40% boss damage power in his kit. Would be nice if its attached to his new beam.

PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
  • Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    Vae wrote: »
    Thank you to the fine gentlemen in this thread for such a succinct update. Looks like I can at least have a Sweet Christmas present for myself :)

I see what you did there.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    Started off with a Captain America, got a Wolverine from my first box. My second?

God Damned Ghost Rider! :twisted:

PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: Arthil
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Arthil wrote: »
    Ghost Rider

I'm so sorry

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I've rolled Punisher and Wolverine so far.

I wanted someone with flashy energy blasts.

ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Started off with a Captain America, got a Wolverine from my first box. My second?

Don't...Don't try to play ghost rider yet. Wait until his Quality of life updates, and hope it makes him less absolutely godawful.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    Kay wrote: »
    I've rolled Punisher and Wolverine so far.

I wanted someone with flashy energy blasts.

If lightning is good enough save up 25 extra splinters next time and get Storm. She is stronk.

• Options
    Maybe. But I know two people playing Storm already.

ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    TeriferinTeriferin Registered User regular
    That's because Storm is an AOE machine. Walking through terminals and watching the world explode around you is a joy.

teriferin#1625
  • Options
    heenato wrote: »

Don't...Don't try to play ghost rider yet. Wait until his Quality of life updates, and hope it makes him less absolutely godawful.

You people are insane, he's not the boss-devouring monster that Wolverine was but he's still a lot of fun.

Can't my enjoyment come from the fact that I throw flaming hellcycles at people :P?

• Options
    ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    I wouldn't worry about who other people are playing, Storm has a nice synergy for a lot of people too.

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • Options
    Even the massive exp boost last event wasn't enough to make it easy enough to finally get those last 10 levels on GR

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular
    Don't know if you have Cyclops yet, but all he does is big energy blasts.

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    heenato wrote: »

You people are insane, he's not the boss-devouring monster that Wolverine was but he's still a lot of fun.

Can't my enjoyment come from the fact that I throw flaming hellcycles at people :P?
    I couldn't find him fun, because the moment he hit 20, he stopped being able to kill even trash, and started dying to it.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    GR's QoL is next week (17th) so not long til he's (allegedly) decent.

• Options
    We'll see how the hellfire change shakes out, but unless judgement is really good, the chain whirl style of gameplay is just...not very good

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I really liked GR, and had no trouble dropping fire, standing in it, and spinning around my flaming chain. Stuff died just fine.

I also really, really loved riding his bike around constantly. I would just do donuts all over boss groups in Midtown.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    I leveled up Ghost Rider high enough to get his bike and then stopped. Some day I'll continue for the sake of finishing up his synergy. Hopefully the changes will make him more fun to play.

• Options
    MisterGrokMisterGrok Registered User regular
    I actually had a ton of fun leveling Ghost Rider from 50-60, somehow, he got tanky enough that I could finally start using the contract buff effectively and having the Doom team-up was helpful too, with a huge mental attack and health buff. Anyway, based on the description of the QoL update, I'm not too enthused about Psylocke but maybe that's just because they're basically removing the mechanic my build was built around. I guess I should load up test center and give her QoL a go around before I really start complaining, though.

GamerTag: aintnodancer
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    does anyone know when raids reset for the week?

• Options
    scherbchenscherbchen Asgard (it is dead)Registered User regular
    they reset about 9:00 AM wednesdays Euro time.

• Options
    Dev Amthua confirmed that GR, Psylocke, and Cyclops are getting their uniques updated.

• Options
    ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Good evening,

I hope everyone is well.

Here's the schedule for the next two weeks:

Tomorrow (Friday, October 10th) - ARMOR Incursion Event begins for approproximately one week. Several other bug fixes are also in the patch.

Monday, October 13th - Midtown Madness Monday also occurs. If all goes well, this will happen every Monday and will even extend to the Industry City Patrol when it launches in a few weeks.

Monday, October 13th (probably earlier) - The very big patch with Nova, Cyclops 52, Psylocke QOL, Ghost Rider QOL, Surfer QOL and Star-Lord QOL will open for public testing.

Friday, October 17th (possibly Thursday) - The big patch will launch, along with Cosmic Chaos!

Friday, October 24th - Halloween two-week event will begin (no currency attached, just various flavorful drops).

Likely that weekend - Juggernaut open for public testing.

Sauce https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/139265/schedule-for-next-two-weeks/p1

Valiantheart on
    PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
  • Options
    I like how people in-game told me to go onto the website to learn about how the ARMOR event worked, but it was hard as hell trying to even find anything useful.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Early patch notes for Friday:
    A.R.M.O.R. INCURSION RETURNS

A.R.M.O.R. Incursion has returned to Marvel Heroes! Assist Jocasta and the agents of A.R.M.O.R. buy defeating threats throughout the game.

Enemies drop a set number of ARMOR Drives according to this key:

25 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

All-Father Brevik (Bovineheim)

20 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

Surtur

15 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

Cow Commander Brevik (Confidential Bovine Sector)

10 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

Man-Ape
    Raid Bosses

7 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

Cosmic Terminal Doctor Doom

5 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

Green Terminal Doctor Doom

3 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

M.O.D.O.K.

2 A.R.M.O.R. Drives

Loki (Superheroic Story Mode)
    Lizard in Bronx Zoo
    Terminal Bosses: Kurse, Kingpin, Mandarin, Magneto
    Cosmic Doop in Midtown
    All Cosmic Bounty Chests, including the ones found in the Confidential Bovine Sector, Bovineheim, Bronx Zoo and Wakanda Mines.
    Kurse and Mega-Sentinel in Midtown

1 A.R.M.O.R. Drive

Kraven the Hunter
    Most Midtown bosses (Kurse and Mega-Sentinel award more)
    Most Terminal bosses (except Dr. Doom, Kurse, Kingpin, Mandarin and Magneto)

High Chance of an A.R.M.O.R. Drive (Modified by special item find)

Every Doop in Midtown
    Every wave chest in X-Defense and Holo-Sim
    Most Minibosses within Terminals
    End chests from Holo-Sim and X-Defense drop a high number of A.R.M.O.R. Drives (based on final wave completed)
    Legendary Quests

All Legendary Quests award A.R.M.O.R. Drives based on their length, just like Odin Marks

Normal Enemies

Normal enemies throughout the game have a small chance of dropping an ARMOR Drive. There is no “insurance policy” timer on these drops, so nothing is guaranteed, but this will have a noticeable effect for anyone defeating normal enemies in any zone.
    Bonus Drives

Red Bosses have a small chance of dropping a bonus ARMOR Drive

Cosmic Bosses have a higher chance of dropping a bonus ARMOR Drive (and Doctor Doom simply drops 2 more always)

Daily Login Gift

Several A.R.M.O.R. Drives are included with the A.R.M.O.R. Bounty Chest each day for simply logging in during the A.R.M.O.R. Incursion Event.
    General Design Notes

The goal here was to noticeable increase the rate of ARMOR Drives for everyone, with several more viable options added, so nobody feels like they cannot play their favorite mode.

We’re going to watch this event closely (and play it as much as possible). For next event, we’ll buff any mode that doesn't feel fair.

Dirtyboy on
  • Options
    I much prefer these set drops for drives

• Options
    Langly wrote: »
    I much prefer these set drops for drives

I might actually use those 5-10+ of each cow levels I have in my bank.

• Options
    Devs adding more zoom out with next week's Nova patch (finally):

OaId1qN.jpg

• Options
    my new favourite conspiracy theory:

X-23 on 10/23. october 23rd surprise halloween hero.

yes.

if this does not happen I have no idea what gaz is thinking.

• Options
    Did they go back to the Surtur login screen? Ugh, I hate that thing.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    edited October 2014

yes.

It's not happening, they already said no since numerous people were spreading that on their forums. She's only like half-complete anyway.

Dirtyboy on
  • Options
    Dirtyboy wrote: »

yes.

It's not happening, they already said no since numerous people were spreading that on their forums. She's only like half-complete anyway.

I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

• Options
    AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    9qWUrpy.jpg

XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • Options
    Photoshop hax.

• Options
    How much does rocket cost, money wise? I can't see it anymore

• Options
    Will Nova wind up being for sale during the BOGO sale? Or will he specifically not give a free hero with purchase? I know they do that sometimes.

uyvfOQy.png
This discussion has been closed.